Recommendations Dense MC and ML in Love

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ruyi, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for stories where the MC and ML are both skilled/super competent with their talents but clueless about love, while the supporting characters and subordinates have to sigh and slap their foreheads in the background and wonder when their masters/bosses/etc will get a clue.

To be specific, I’ve fallen in love with the dynamic of the leads in The Sword and Dress (manhwa This Girl is a Little Wild), where the MC and ML are both super powered sword wielders who are super casual about their love life (like kindergarteners omg) because they’ve never had to deal with it before.

Basically, try to imagine a pairing where both sides are idiots...whose idiocy somehow works out the better for them anyways! There will probably be lots of humor and unintended fluff as a result. BG/BL both fine, let me know what you got!

etvolare, Yuraine and crprlnm like this.
  2. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villain’s White Lotus Halo
    -Might not seem to fit at first, but give it 30 chapters and it really will.

Ruyi likes this.
  3. Catbell

Catbell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind it being a manga/anime, Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It seems to match what you're looking for!

4. Woehwier

Woehwier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruyi likes this.
  5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I’ve been reading that but didn’t realize their love story develops that way! (I haven’t even gotten to the part where he shows up yet.)

Good to know!

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Manga:
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Shiawase Kissa 3-choume

Novel:
    Everyone thinks I like him (BL)

hmmm..i remember reading something where all the people around them except themselves think they are dating.. but i cant remember the title.

in most novels, the ML usually realizes his feelings fast while MC stays dense

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Ruyi likes this.