Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Look guys things are missing and alot but that's for the sequel not this book in this book we have already seen enough now it is time for the sequel to solve the other secrets and I think Amon being the light that will help the apocalypse maybe in the sequel Klein will lose to the other will and Amon will take his place after returning back from the cosmos I believe that's what the author wants and the Abraham family fate of dying might happen in the sequel too and Amon might understand human emotions and what's more important than his own life

2. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least will get a bonus chapter with at least 30,000 words (average chapter words is 3,000) in 2-3 days after the ending of LoTM

3. EmberRope

EmberRope Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened in the newest chapter?

4. WingedOne

WingedOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any recommendations you have which are like LotM? Looks like you have similar taste. I've read Reverend Insanity, House of Horrors. Hoping for something which does not have romance. Can hint at it like in this novel, but find harem novels silly, mostly cuz I'm a girl. Unfortunately very few of the novels here actually have a female MC with brains so thats out.

Darkschneider and Lord K like this.
  5. WingedOne

WingedOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what Klein intends to tell the Tarot club about the World. It could be okay now to say he was an Avatar of the Fool while he was recovering, would be better than letting them think he's dead. Also was it ever revealed what Pallez thinks of the Fool? Does he think the Fool is the original Lotm? Or does he think maybe the Fool is Antigonus? Only relevant quote I can think of from him regarding the Fool's identity is that he thinks he's an old friend.

6. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Pallez should have deciphered already about Klein, I mean if Amon can do it Pallez could do it to

sentinal likes this.
  7. Lord K

Lord K Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a brazilian reader and my english is really bad (I read for googletranslate) and all you in this forum are the reason why I continue read this novel, for getting me to this point, so I know it will be worth it to continue reading without being at lmntl.
    Obrigado! (Thank You).(y)

8. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try reading (Sword of Daybreaker) is from the year 2018, it is of construction is like the novel (free that witch) only more seriously it has no romance or harem 850 chapters and (125 translated). and is in (ongoing)

genders:
    Comedy, Fantasy, Mature, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Supernatural

and the mc is also preparing for the end of the world that is near.

Darkschneider and WingedOne like this.
  9. luciferlolz

luciferlolz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a Chinese reader and really surprised so many foreign guys like this novel. I read all ur comment , some are cute while others I think is deviated from original meaning of author due to bad translate quality of google. Since it is a spoiler post I think I can explain some of these to u guys if u want to know any about this novel. Also I hope u guys can read legal translate version , I bet u can learn more and feel more from it.

Lord K likes this.
  10. luciferlolz

luciferlolz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author said it after the newest chapter. and he also mentioned that there will be a extra external chapter after the ending of LoTM (20k-30k words)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  11. luciferlolz

luciferlolz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Formal Lotm choosed many people for his revival. Our mc Klein just happend to be the third one. if he failed ,there will be new one released from origin castle.(First one is Evernight, why Lotm faild to revived from her is still unknown and second one is Russel who chooses wrong path)
    2&3 remaining cocoons is useless no matter Klein or Lotm win at last. If Klein wins, he may release them free, while lotm wins he may keep them as his revive means.
    4. Cards are not worth to mention too since our mc is going to be the pillar.
    5&6. The newest chapter and the next chapter will give the ending of Tarror Club
    7&8. When new LoTM born, outer gods will not be a problem, outside is no danger for our mc.

rvtots33 and ladyartemis like this.
  12. luciferlolz

luciferlolz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there be three days before may, we still have about 10 chapters of LoTM

13. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the countdown, I feel sad already. If possible, I do not want to say goodbye to Klein and the Tarot Club :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Thanks for the information though.

14. ladyartemis

Reading List:
    Link
    So in other words, Klein is never the LotM from the start?

15. luciferlolz

luciferlolz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Still unknown
    2. LoTM 2 or 3 will tell the story of eastern land. It's said new LoTM 2 will written after 1 year.
    3&4. I can't understand
    5. already in vol.6. The whole thing become the ritual of Klein . They are believer of Mr.fool now and so crazy about good food of earth.

16. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No lmao. Klein is just a tool for the original lotm to resurrect.

ladyartemis likes this.
  17. luciferlolz

luciferlolz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably. Klein are going to sleep with will of formal LoTM. The one who win will be the new LoTM.
    But few Chinese readers still think when they sleep , LoTM may say to Klein: "Hello there, me after 2000 years." Lmao

rvtots33 and ladyartemis like this.
  18. ladyartemis

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I hope so too. Lol

19. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in other words in the new book the battles against the external gods will be with the new mc? (Klein will still be asleep)? because otherwise it wouldn't make sense

20. luciferlolz

luciferlolz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, we still know a little about LoTM2. But some information are probably true according to author's interview:
    1.New mc is Hunter Path.
    2.The whole story is about Eastern Land. The story background is Chinese 19th century style
    3. The final battle''s ending may say in LoTM1 or as a background of LoTM2
    4. Klein's asleep is inevitable I think since he is now too powerful than anybody and maybe it is background of LoTM2 too. Some Chinese readers think Tarot Club's trying to make Mr.fool awake is a branch plot of LoTM2.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    rvtots33 and Soneview777 like this.