Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imho klein from the beginning of the novel to the end is the same klein. Kind, righteous, and so on. It's different from amon.

Fool Keywords
    UPRIGHT: beginnings, freedom, innocence, originality, adventure, idealism, spontaneity, a free spirit.

" young man stands on the edge of a cliff, without a care in the world, as he sets out on a new adventure. He is gazing upwards toward the sky (aka cosmos) and is seemingly unaware that he is about to skip off a precipice into the unknown. Over his shoulder rests a modest knapsack containing everything he needs – which isn’t much. The white rose in his left hand represents his purity and innocence. And at his feet is a small white dog, representing loyalty and protection (this part is definitely not amon), that encourages him to charge forward and learn the lessons he came to learn. The mountains behind the Fool symbolise the challenges yet to come. They are forever present, but the Fool doesn’t care about them right now; he’s more focused on starting his expedition."

But well, this is just my opinion though. Probably amon got corrupted by the outer gods and went insane.

2. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Releasing the cocoon benifits stream god the most. Technology will bloom.

3. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I strongly doubt that something bad will happen to amon. Even his defeat against klein isnt too bad. I believe the author is favoring amon because he is most likely the incarnation of lucien evans (the mc from author's previous book, throne of the magical arcana).

TOMA didnt really get good attention mostly because of how the author's heavy use of physics (our real world physics) as the main theme. Most ppl arent interested in the truth of the world in term of physics such as is light made up from particles or waves, or about quantum theory in its truest sense, the true nature of gravitational force, or Planck's Constant.

My guess is that the author regrets that TOMA wasnt successful but since he really like lucien evans, he made an alternate version of him in LOTM as an overpowered, sly villain. This is consistent with how lucien evans was a major public enemy in TOMA n in a way was regarded as a blasphemer because He keep exposing the true nature of the isekai with modern earth's knowledge of physics while the ppl in that isekai believe that it's a secret solely belong to God.

And ofc, both lucien evans and amon are known for their monocle

WingedOne and Night Ghost like this.
  4. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Klein released the cocoons. Cue for the next MC!

Hermitly likes this.
  5. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next MC is going to be so disappointed when he learns that there are thousands like him who reincarnated. Hehe.
    Any idea who the next mc will be though?
    Did author tell anything in weibo? Chinese audience?

6. shanarock

Reading List:
    Link
    There's already a mention of that before. Here, I'll quote the guy for you:

Thanks a bunch for the info btw.
    So maybe the new MC is a transmigator on that sealed Eastern continent.

Hermitly likes this.
  7. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate endingggggssssssssss, dang. I'm in a low mood now. T^T
    You folks are all amazing to still be able to discuss stuff calmly

8. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I hope the next MC won't be a transmigrator. Just a normal person.

jtrichard and I your Father like this.
  9. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... Didn't I said Amon only went to discover himself at the end of the book? He's always the same in the beginning, middle until the end where he lost and change his way of viewing the world. It's a new beginning but it doesn't really represent the book because honestly, it's like a part in the end. (but I can guess that the author will say the fool title in this volume is also symbolized in Amon's new adventure at his ending author note).

In a way, you can say Klein's the same throughout the journey, but in another way you can say he is changing. At the start of volume 1 symbolized Klein's starting adventure as he arrive at a new different world than his own, him killing bad people (i mean let's be honest, if it's me i can't even think of killing people). He doesn't care much about his new world at the beginning because he immediately wanted to return, and when he realized he can't he decided to stay without even knowing what fate has for him.

Also at the end, it can be said he also set into an unknown adventure in his dream with his loyal coughdogcough Arrodes, even if he's not so innocent anymore.

Night Ghost likes this.
  10. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I skim three of his book including this one and everything is transmigrator, lmao.

Night Ghost likes this.
  11. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the looks of it, seems like the new MC will start his journey from the Western Continent who is suspected to be Asia Continent.
    I hope cuttlefish wont make LOTM sharing the same universe with his previous book like what Er Gen did.

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I thought Cattleya has already announced to the world that she's New King Pirate in Volume 7.........

The new chapter featured Cattleya, Xio and Fors.

Probably because I didn't care about them too much, but I feel a little bit bored.

13. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Same lol

14. shanarock

Reading List:
    Link
    So the rest of the chapters will be about the tarot members and their open endings... dang this is so unsatisfying. So I guess we will see them again in the next book as supporting or at best recurring characters? But a year, man... Sucks.

On one thing, why did Cattleya cry? Was she that emotionally attached to the fool? I don't get it.

PendejoSaurus and Darkschneider like this.
  15. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the sadness of losing a friend that helped you in your worst moments, scolded you when you made mistakes and guided you when you were lost.

Now that let me to hear again in my head that sad song from Fast and Furious

ladyartemis likes this.
  16. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming of age problem i think.......
    I mean she still a little girl inside who always wanted to depend on mama

If we will have the next mc as a normal person
    He/she should have a transmigrator as a companion and he gets weirded out by his antics

17. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    At least I get to see my man Alger.

It should be two person per chapter.
    Alger
    Derrick
    Audrey
    Leonard
    Emlyn(and probably fors)
    (or we can guess that it will be three person one chapter).

Either this will end at evening chapter tomorrow, or on Friday with a little closure on how Klein is.
    Or maybe he will show a little of his allies.

18. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it! Klein officially has fallen asleep and Catleya, the Admiral of Stars felt it and she can't help but shed a tear. I'm gonna miss you Klein. *sniffs*:blobpensive::blobsob:

19. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the members of the Tarot Club, their (Mother-Father) who is klein who took care of them and helped them advance to where they are now is asleep, so now they are alone, I just hope they do not die in progress good luck.

Those tasks that Klein entrusted to the members seem difficult, but for MC they would be insignificant things for Klein, who can easily wander as in his house where the cheek of the primordial demon resides.

New's new MC (LoTM2) appears to be from Hunter Path. that I don't like at all -_- but there is nothing that can be done):

good to wait a year or more if something happens in the way of the author, I hope not.

To all who follow this forum, blessings to all and good luck.

Lord K likes this.
  20. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it necessary for Klein to sleep?
    And did he reach sequence 0?
    What were the reaction of the Tarot club when he revealed to them who he was?
    And what happened to Amon?Evernight?Adam?