Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. I mean. Read the reply.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the latest and final version of Hikari's Adventurer's Guild Card, her goddess self.

It's hard to pinpoint what made me make Hikari become a goddess... At principle, I just wanted a way out of a problem I created, I want that problem solved, but I wanted it to be meaningful, I didn't want it to simply disappear, I wanted it to leave a scar... And becoming a goddess was this scar.

It is interesting to think of it in retrospect... I wanted a scar... I believe this was a reflection of how I was viewing my life... It hurt, and it hurt a lot, and I wanted this to leave a mark, a mark I wouldn't forget no matter what... It was when I became especially attached to a song which I'll link in the end of this post, it reflected my feelings of this time very very well.

However... A very interesting part of life, is that it has ups and downs... Hikari became a goddess, she was no longer what she was, she was something different, with a whole new lot of possibilities open to her... But while Hikari only cried and and wallowed in despair while faced with all the options visible to her... I found my own way, I moved forward, and I started getting better.

Suddenly, for the second time, I was no longer Hikari... In the first time, I was depressive, while she was happy... This time, she was depressive, while I was happy... It was hard. I didn't want to be Hikari anymore, for she was me, but was not anymore... I didn't want to feel Hikari's sadness anymore, it hurt me too much, I was not like that, I was happy, I had taken a bright turn in my life, while Hikari was still drowned in the mud... And she had no way out of it, not any time soon.

And so... I did the one thing that I did the most in my life, the thing I'm by no means proud of, but the thing that I have always been doing for as long as I remember... I ran.

I ran from Hikari, I ran from my responsibilities as a guild staff member... RL got busy? Lies. I had other things to focus on? True, but I was running from them too. I didn't have any other staff members to work with? Partially true, but that was no excuse, I had more than enough content planned to work with.

I ran from everything on AG because I wanted to run from Hikari, and by doing so I killed the game, and I know it's my fault... Sure, one person alone can't kill the game, but as cocky as this might sound, I was the one keeping that game alive... A game can't survive without content, and I was creating it... And I ran away from all that and just wanted to get away from all the sadness and despair that surrounded Hikari... It's probably why I also took a break from NUF around that time.

This is the end of Hikari's story, she will no longer move forward from now on... It's a shame to leave her in such a depressing position, but I have no wish to once again take her feelings upon me, and I can not be Hikari without taking her feelings.

This is a goodbye, a very sad one... And a lonely one, for no one will see this, it is a goodbye I am writing for myself and nobody else.

Goodbye Hikari, I loved you, I loved everything you provided me with... Thanks... For being me.

[​IMG]
    Name/user id/nickname: Hikari Shiki.
    Race: Goddess.
    Height: 148cm.
    Weight: 26kg.
    Birthday: 7th of the Month of the Sun.
    Job/occupation: Goddess of Sacrifices.*
    Condition: Currently Blind, has her eyes always closed.
    Divine Sacrifice: Make a sacrifice to the goddess and offer her a prayer, a boon shall be granted according to the offered sacrifice. Hikari can simply sacrifice Divine Energy to do pretty much anything for as long as her Divine Energy is enough to do it.
    Scarf: A strange Scarf that was on Hikari's closet, seems to be made of cats' whiskers.
    An Set of Cauldrons and Other Similar Things: Hikari wonders what those are for.
    A Cute Pickaxe: Hikari used that...? Hikari doesn't think she has the strength to swing it properly though...
    A Pair of Earrings: They are pretty cute, Hikari is glad they don't pierce the ears, it would hurt otherwise.
    A Bracelet: Kinda ugly... Hikari's past self's taste was weird... Hikari doesn't want to throw it out though.
    A Broken Pendant: Seems to be really well maintained... Hikari thinks it was special, but Hikari doesn't quite know why.
    Many sets of the same clothes: Most of Hikari's clothes look the same... Hikari mainly uses those because she doesn't have many options, but... Why does Hikari have all those in the first place...?
    Repeated set: Hikari has so many of those... Why did her past self need them?
    [​IMG]
    Country Bumpkin (?) Dress: The clothes Hikari used to visit Luminous-sama's lands.
    [​IMG]
    A Certain White Dress: Seems to have only been worn once, looks important.
    Some Out of the Norm Clothes: None of those seems to have ever been used, yet they are somehow taking a highlighted place... Hikari doesn't think she'll use them though... What was their meaning?
    A Red Flowery Dress: Seems to have seems it's fair share of use, but it's not really worn out. Somehow stands out from the rest.
    Others: The rest seems unremarkable... Hikari wonders why do the others seem to have a special place... Hikari hopes they were special in a good way.
    Hikari has a really hard time keeping track of all that... Hikari truly has a lot of things with her... Hikari should try to use them for something, shouldn't she?
    Hikari would be happy if there was some labels on those...

1x Red Firely Liquid - When did Hikari get this? It's new...
    4x Red Unstable Liquid - It seems like it will explode at any time.
    4x Light Blue Unstable Liquid - Doesn't seem very safe...
    2x Red Liquid - Hikari thinks it's a good thing.
    1x Green Liquid - It seems gross.
    1x Yellow Fluttering Liquid - Isn't this spoiled already? Should Hikari throw it out?
    1x Translucent Liquid - It doesn't look like water...
    9x Blue Liquid - Hikari has no idea what this one is. Doesn't seem to do much.
    1x Deep Green Liquid - Hikari feels some strong power in this... What is it?
    1x Deep Blue Liquid - Looks like the blue liquid... But looks like it will explode... Why does Hikari have those things?
    2x Bottles of Gas - What are those for?
    Hikari doesn't know what any of those do...

1x Dragon Scales.
    26x Fire Crystals.
    26x Fire Crystal Shards.
    8x Refined Ice Crystals.
    28x Ice Crystals.
    26x Ice Crystal Shards.
    31x Wind Crystals.
    10x Magic Stones.
    7x Moonlight Flowers.
    4x Moonlight Water.
    15x Healing Plants.
    3x Ether Bloom.
    9x Green Lupine.
    5x Inviolate Lily.
    0x Slime Jelly.
    15x Iron Ingots.
    5x Mithril Ingot.
    0x Orihalcum.
    5x Poison Vial.
    5x Large Rat Hide.
    3x Yeti Fur.
    2x Wyvern Wing.
    6x Cyclops' Eye.
    4x Serpent Bone.
    7x Pristine Carapace.
    2x Seven Colored Mushroom.
    5x Sunwheat.
    8x Flower Aloe.
    3x Toothy Mushroom cap.
    Hikari liked the plushies, but isn't really sure what all the rest is for...

1x Honorary Guild Badge.
    1x Stealth Robe.
    1x World Nomming Chibi Biel Plushy.
    1x Priestess Biel Plushy.
    1x Pouty Dancchi Plushy.
    1x Strike-witch Cosplay Rea Plushy.
    1x Mysterious Chest Appraisal Ticket.
    1x Shard of Spatial Crystal.
    1x Wind Feather.
    1x Fire Feather.
    1x Nalmika's Poisonous Spike.
    1x Condensed Life Crystal.
    3x Thunder Crystal.
    3x Thunder Crystal Shards.
    1x Sky High Manga.
    1x How to grow your own Mandrake.
    1x Of the following books: Basic Gardening; Why do roses have thorns?; Bestiary of Rainforest Vale; Encyclopedia of the Rainforest Vale (torn); Catalogue of poisonous plants, herbs, mushrooms; Poem collection about the glory of turtles; Herbalism for dummies.
    2x Of the following books: Plant growth acceleration skill book; Survival book of the forest - E-rank; Gardening for dummies - how to use tools.
    Those are apparently Hikari's... Hikari likes them, though it feels a bit strange to be seen as their owner...
    Kitty that Mama showed Hikari, Hikari's past self seemed to care a huge lot for her.

[​IMG]
    A Firebird... She is kind of scary, but she seems attached to Hikari... Hikari has a hard time knowing how to act around her.

[​IMG]
    There are 15 of those! 15!!! Where did Hikari's past self get this many from!? >.<

And they all seem to have names too... Hikari can't remember all those! Eto... Hikari noted them down, but Hikari has a hard time differing them from one another... orz

They are: Chise, Akari, Kagome, Saori, Shiina, Kaede, Manami, Yutaka, Kagami, Alicia, Lefina, Cellen, Sifi, Mira and Maine.

[​IMG]
    Hikari isn't sure what she is, but she is nice and fluffy... Hikari enjoys being with her.

[​IMG]
    Adventurer Rank: A rank.
    Missions Completed: Total: 120/ Party: 17
    Missions Failed: 0.
    Gold: 13740.

* As a goddess, Hikari's ability to interfere on the world of the mortals is quite limited, she can give boons to those that offer sacrifices to her, but she can't do many things by herself.

Below is the original post that was in this space.
    =================================================
    Thanks for the reply, I kinda already wrote a story there with a mission completed, so, do I wait until they are looked at by one of the receptionists or I mark it as a quest completed on my adventurers card?

On the same topic, how do I know how much gold will I earn from each quest and all, from what I understood the rewards vary according to your story, so I do I get notified of it?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    For the mean time, you have to wait since this is a special event. Usually, you can add completion number to your member card after the receptionist (usually me) appraise your quest and then give you the reward. And, yes, you will get notified how much you get for each quest.

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean you want me to edit your stat in the google doc?
    ===================================================================

The Loadouts

Default Loadout

Secondary

Tactical Knife

Misc

Com Device (Throat Mic+Headphone)|Tactical PDA

Light Troop Loadout

Primary

Ingram Smart [9mm, 25/ mgz, 10 mgz, suppressor]

Secondary

Glock SK1 [9mm, 15/ mgz, 10 mgz, suppressor]

Misc

Light Kevlar Vest|Field Health Pack|Flash Grenade(2)|Frag Grenade(2)

Sniper Loadout

Primary

AWP E-15[.300 Magnum, 5/ mgz, 5 mgz]

Secondary

Glock SK1[9mm, 15/ mgz, 10 mgz, suppressor]

Misc

Light Kevlar Vest|Field Health Pack|Flash Grenade[2]|Frag Grenade[2]

Demolition Loadout

Primary

Beretta ARZ300 [7.62×39mm, 30/mgz, 5 mgz, 10 grenades]

Secondary

Glock SK1[9mm, 15/ mgz, 10 mgz, suppressor]

Misc

Light Kevlar Vest|Breach Charge(2) |Flash Grenade[2]|Frag Grenade[5]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    A.I.M.E-02847 likes this.
  5. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes~

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, I'm not the one that is doing that. Ask @Balthazzar

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thanks again for the reply!

8. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, I'm not that terrible.
    Now if you excuse me I have to bury some scri... I mean trash in the backyard.

ForumObserver and AliceShiki like this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Elchie's backyard is strangely flourishing compared to everyone else's...

Bielt and ForumObserver like this.
  10. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Suspicious indeed, there's even photos of certain bishie knight at her backyard

A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank god it's that, Reachii got me really scared that you were actually a bad maid.
    Isn't that just the trash giving plenty of nutrients? It has to be right? Elchie is a good maid, she has to be, she was once a Mahou Shoujo, she can't be an evil violence using person.
    Oh, and she even has a lover, she is such a lovely girl, yep, I'm truly convinced, a good girl like that one can't be using violence on the scribers.

12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    But that bishie knight already married another, and had a child!

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    But... But... That's just... I can't... *faints*

shad12ow likes this.
  14. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    That, my naivè friend, is called the NTR flag.

15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I don't have that info....*flips report* nope, I don't have.
    Oi! Don't faints here! There's still dragon around! *bring her to safety

16. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Bring the new girl to safety"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Shad are you trying to expand your "collection"?

shad12ow and ForumObserver like this.
  17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    How rude! I am a gentleman that will never bring harm to a woman!

Bielt likes this.
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt that napknight we're talking about?

That doesn't conflict with the previous statement.

shad12ow likes this.
  19. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    We know which kind of "harm" you like to bring( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hahaha

shad12ow likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *wakes up after being brought to safety*

Eh? What? The knight wasn't really married? Then... It was all a lie? Thank you kind Tinker, for a moment there I had doubted the integrity of Elchie, I'm glad to know that isn't the case... I believe Reachii is playing with me here, to think that she could utter such horror about poor Elchie, I'm sure she must be crying in a corner somewhere after hearing such horrible things being said about her
    Collection? How rude, what kind of girl are you treating me as Biel? I can't accept this kind of behavior to the tinker that was just trying to keep me safe and even did the favor of clearing the misunderstanding that Reachii made!

Balthazzar, shad12ow and Bielt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.