Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Astrology Freak

Astrology Freak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loooove the juicy number of full spoilers in just 7 pages, thank you all Spoiler Angels❤️❤️❤️ poor Eclise tho. I was rooting for him, haha.

Is there any chance that the author might write an AU Side story where Penelope ends up with Eclise? Bc I would read that omg

2. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too i like his eyes when the manga adaptation out lol

but usualy "prince" that will be male lead or win the heart of heroin

seekingsnow and tharrinne like this.
  3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Search on novel updates . It’s being translated . Or on Wattpad . it’s not completed( the translations )

4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the complexities of the prince and all other MLs with the insecurity of Penelope and her past life are the main highlight . The game heroine was always “evil” . She banished Penelope even then because she was immature . There is lot more to the plot than it seems . You can’t judge it by mere actions and in a singular sense . The intricacies add greatly to the reading experience.

5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes .

6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince is the ML .

7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till which chapter have you read ?

8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure if it was there as I haven’t checked on it a while , will get back to you about this . I think there was something about him still being a Noble which I read on naver or a possibility but not sure .

Astrology Freak likes this.
  9. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read it in a while so with a few chapters of the manga ; I’ll go back to it and share as much as I can . But the prince was a favourite of a lottttt of people , let me tell you guys that .

10. Yuikuran1

Yuikuran1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Misunderstanding? How? I remember them saying some pretty mean things in the epilogue. Can you please give some details?

11. Deleted member 85337

Deleted member 85337 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know we'll see Derrick and Rennald's real sister who is the heroine in the game??? I'm hope someone will give us spoiler about her. I'm really curious who is she in love in this story with? I hope the guy she loves isn't Callisto :blobunamused:

LokaLari likes this.
  12. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally from what I've read, I don't think "misunderstanding" is the right way to put it. From what we see in the manhwa they genuinely didn't treat her all that well, which is how she came to connect with Penelope in the first place. Sure, somewhere deep down they genuinely loved her, but they did a terrible job of actually showing it and making her feel loved.

You know the bad boy type characters (or I think tsundere can count too), where they act like a bastard but deep deep deep down they care for her? It's that but kind of taken to its logical conclusion where she's utterly miserable around them and wants to leave. I personally wouldn't forgive them either if it takes my life being in danger or having an outsider pick on me for them to show it.

Callisto's the Prince right? I'd reserve your judgement on him for now, he actually turns out to be a fairly decent guy. It's just that Penelope approached him in arguably the worst timing/manner possible.

Remember, he just got done with an assassin his family sent after him, and it's implied that they do this regularly. It'd make sense that he'd be incredibly paranoid of people. Plus, take into consideration how bad it must've looked: some random woman you've never seen or heard of before suddenly approaches you while you're all alone and confesses her love for you out of the blue.

Don't let the poor first impression fool you. IIRC he turns out to be a pretty decent guy.

13. aether.kye

aether.kye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I’d like to know more about Callisto and Penelope Please spoil more about them and where do you read the novel?

14. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    A bunch of the stuff on Callisto and Penelope had been mentioned earlier in the thread, and you can read the story on wattpad. I believe it's linked on the novelupdates page? I know people are iffy about wattpad but the translator (from what I've heard) actually made contact with the original author and updates chapters in bulk, so you get a lot at a time.

15. Deleted member 85337

Deleted member 85337 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you misunderstood me. I'm Callisto fan who is the best boy in the webtoon :blob_blush::blobpats: Btw, i was talking about Yvonne, wasn't about Penelope. :blobsweat:

Leilacus and Rosie77 like this.
  16. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops! My bad!
    I heard that Yvonne was taking a villainous role (former heroine natch), so I doubt it.

On another note, one thing I gotta say is that I really admire how saavy the protag is at times. Most people would jump at Eclise at the first opportunity because of how easy it is (and how likeable he's presented) and also hot. I like how she realized that in being able to raise affection quickly means it could drop just as fast.

sNUhru, LokaLari, shiory and 14 others like this.
  17. Ninushi-san

Ninushi-san Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does
    As of 5/2/2020, you can find it on kissmanga with a prologue and two chapters in. The prince has a slightly different hairstyle than the official illustration, but all the capture targets are HOT hot.
    Even her brothers- sigh-

18. Ninushi-san

Ninushi-san Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on a spoiler i read on another website(i dont rmmber)
    They said Eclipse betrayed her cause of love(i think), and in the end he dies protecting Penelope from the Golden Dragon.
    Why does my favourite boy have to die though. Eclipse-

19. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently his death is actually ambiguous and he's MIA at the story's end. There are extra chapter coming along so it's likely he survived given his popularity.

20. Ninushi-san

Ninushi-san Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, please.
    I need my boy.
    I don't mind if he betrayed her, he's a baby and I have a large knack for yanderes(I need help) :cry: I just want my baby Eclipse alive and well, I hope Yvon chokes on the mirror for all I care