LCD The Devil's Evolution Catalog

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too used to dark elves being DnD colored. Though, I guess it makes sense for them to be albinos too. Not that she is necessarily an albino. Anyway, seems like Mo Ke's next adventure will be in the land of the dark elves? Wonder what relation an evil god like Lolth has with Lucifer and Hades' side.

Unrivaledfury likes this.
  2. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, seems like MC got a huge power-up. That's what being a superior legacy race gets you, I guess. Even if he's untalented, it's hard not to be powerful as a Fallen Angel.

3. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wonder if even author thought about giving him rest of Sins to make him Divine being on his own lvl which could easly fight enemies which would be 2/3 stars higher powered

4. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he already outmatches a 5 star as a 4 star. I'm not even sure if he was taking into account his special abilities or if he was only thinking in terms of physical specs, but I think going by context, it was the latter.

Were the powers of Pride Devils shared in the early chapter bestiary logs? I'm not sure if it was. Or is his "Pride" power his new consciousness-bestowing magic? I had just assumed it was some unique ability he inherited from Lucifer in particular rather than as a Fallen Angel.

5. catatopatch

catatopatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is about to wrap up the New World 'Sci-fi' arc. But at least he abandoned the slice of life part. He mentioned it will be back to magic/demons and etc. soon.

6. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. All those chapters getting put up on NU all at once. I was a bit confused when I chose the first link since, according to my bookmark, I was apparently on chapter 314, but the last chapter I read was actually all the way back to 296. Wonder why NU moved my bookmark.

I'm guessing that "sci-fi" world was what introduced the 'game' thing, huh?

7. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC wasn't as much of a potato as I thought he was and actually thought to ask Nola to help dredge the sunken golems out of the lava lake. Anyway, I really can't adjust to how much more powerful he's gotten now, given how long he's spent being only marginally useful. It's pretty comical how easily resolved the fight in the latest chapters was resolved once he started using his skills properly.

At any rate, at least an explanation was given for how sucky he was at magic previously; turns out he was inheriting higher level spells from Bis Sis Ferti'nier that couldn't be weakened for his use.

8. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wonder what power he will ain when he will hit a 5 star mark ? maybe power to manipulate living beings by mana .

9. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Searching new translator,
    Translator ends translation in the last chapter

10. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shame. Did enjoy the novel.

You gotta have someone who's willing to retrieve the raws, though, and that means money unless you're lucky enough to find the raws floating around somewhere for free.

11. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a small bit I re-read it you're right
    Mmm I entered in the page and 118->last are all blocked :s

12. Kenjisamba

Kenjisamba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have read up to ch 331 now, hope someone picks up this novel, I really enjoyed reading it and want to see how things will turn out for the mc

borzix likes this.
  13. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shame this translation died. It has it's flaws and rough patches. Like when just for the sake of pure padding instead of going with the rest of his group he gets shoved into the fire plane with muscle mc idiot because he STILL THINKS THE MC IS FEMALE!

Seriously that joke was already getting old and then we use it this late in the game as a major plot point. What followed was an ark of wandering around with the MC's personal group having the reset button pressed on it for the time being. It just felt like pure padding with nothing of value besides some power ups and the MC's "daughter" which could have happened anywhere.

But as a whole the story was fairly entertaining

borzix and DragonMage18 like this.
  14. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In fairness, MC isn’t male either. So he’s mentally male, but he appears female, and in actuality is neither.

borzix likes this.
  15. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds interesting hope it gets picked up.

16. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    A weak defence for the author: MC's body is that of a female, while the mind is that of a male. The MC is also part of an all female race of demons, so it's not suprising that someone would stil belive he is female, even tho he is technicly neither.

17. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His body isn't female. It's male but because of the "lust" poperty mixed into him it somewhat supressed his.... male parts.

So what bothers me is while his male parts may be supressed HE DOES NOT HAVE FEMALE ONES EITHER! But despite this everyone acts like they are stupid and are unable to grasp the idea he's not female despite the fact he's lacking in any actual female parts. He has a pretty face but that's it. I can buy that people's first thought would be he's a girl but people are way too obstinate about insisting on it.

Again it's so bad muscle for brains went through stupid scene just to try to rape him.... like unless you go both ways you should want to be REALLY DAMN SURE they are female before you do something that stupid! But because the author decided it's a running joke everyone just acts like it's naturally to unquestionably assume it.

If he had actual female parts I could understand, like breats and such, but he doesn't so.... sigh.

In the end it's not that big of a deal it's just something about the series that annoys me.

18. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    You are talking from the perspective of knowing for certian that the MC is male, bet there also being the soul of a demigod rank lust demon inhabiting his body. Making him get the the body of a lust demon (female only race), witch results in him not having anything down below.

And you expect everyone else in that world to accept that, there is sudenly a genderless lust demon in the world (I say genderless since he got neither the sausage or the bun). Cause of some unpresedented happenings, that most likly never happened before?

Yes, I agree it's not the best plotpoint, as the joke havr been used far to much. But from what we have seen/heard about that world. It's a totaly plausible for it to happen like that.

Gin_Hindew and borzix like this.
  19. sanushilshad

sanushilshad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't even know why this novel is not taken by any translators..
    There are too much generic Chinese cultivation novels with arrogant young master out there.. something like this with different plot is good once in a while.

20. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    GOOD NEWS MY PEOPLE!

We finally got a pick-up

Wujigege likes this.