Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    The divorce in novel has already been translated, idk which chap, someone else told me. Also, i think the translation currently is at when the emperor didn't let the MC and ML leave the parents estate.

Chronos5884 and eagerreadergirl like this.
  2. Mhino

Mhino New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caught him off guard. Yay! Thanks.

Chronos5884 and rock.doll like this.
  3. ayuumiin

ayuumiin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this series yesterday and I can honestly say that I spent the last 24 hrs reading the novel and all the spoilers on this thread. Thank you all for the spoilers and specially those users who really went in depth with their analysis.

4. chioux

chioux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey can anyone give me a newtoki link for the manhwa pleaseeee

5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
  6. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :rolleyes:
    wowooowowwoow thank you for the spoiler!! I really want to know people’s reaction on Navier pregnancy’s announcement..they must’ve shocked to death HAHA

7. kimikimi

kimikimi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    divorce happen in chapter 164 (novel)

8. prenkuchan

prenkuchan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So....word excerpt is dropping Remarried empress as per never's request. 2020 really is the worst year :(

deku4all and Mikaa like this.
  9. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 8, 2020
    worldtraveller likes this.
  10. McKenna

McKenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh! I thought someone was just trolling when I first heard about it...until I saw it for myself.

What a letdown!

It's just the mtl version left.

The author should consider having it professionally translated. It would sure be a hit with a global audience $$$.

LynnLynn and djan29 like this.
  11. Hokuro

Hokuro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In reality it is not the first time that they close the series. Months ago they had hinted at their discord that they were in agreement with Naver to pick up the official English translation, so they has stopped the translation for a while and then resumed ... maybe they came to an agreement and we could read it legally ( maybe on tapas)

12. mmmirajane

mmmirajane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaat?? Really? Ah thats sad :( I thought they had an agreement with Naver to translate it. I guess i have to rely on spoiler snippets from now on :')

13. Niana

Niana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crystal Crater is once again in negotiations with NAVER, BUT if all goes well, we can expect e-books and even physical books from RE and ROTFK . So let's hope it goes well.(y)

LynnLynn, zenslover, djan29 and 2 others like this.
  14. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was following translator on partreon and they have come to an agreement to translate the novel. It was delayed because of the coronavirus outbreak but they eventually made a deal. However, later naver DMCA-ed translator's patreon and made them take down RE because of some "disagreement"? Translator said that author has allowed advanced chapters on patreon, but still took it down? I am really confused with the situation because I know literally nothing and it is really frustrating. I hope we will have official translation by naver... but where? They don't have their platform for English-language novels yet. Were they contacted by someone like wuxiaworld or volare?

Chapter 159.
    Rashta was very angry after talking with Joahnson but she is visited by Sovieshu. He asks her if the article is true and she tried to change the subject "Do you believe me? etc" but eventually she lies. She tried to act pitifully in front of him but it didn't work this time, she thinks it is because of the child.
    Then Sovieshu went to his office and Marquis Karl:
    S: "After all, she lied."
    M: "You mean again?"
    Sovieshu orders to deal with the real father so Gloriem will not suffer; but later and secretly.

Heinley and Navier discuss going to the magic academy, they want to do it as quickly as possible because soon it will be hard for Navier to move because of her stomach and they want to hide this fact for as long as they can. They decided to depart, got the carriage ready etc. but Heinley was stopped by the messenger from Whitemond Kingdom (the one that took merchants hostage from Rwibit continent because they are afraid of invasion from the Western Empire), the king is on his way to see Heinley in person so he has to stay. Navier still decides to go.

Navier is accompanied by Countess Juber, Dame Mastas and Viscount Rendre (? the one she saved, who was in love with the Duchess of Tuania). They all talk and he shares that he is afraid that he will lose her because Marquis ? from Chista's side seemed to like her. Mastas trashtalked that guy and complimented Rendre in her own way (aka you are good at fighting). As they were having fun, they run into Sovieshu and had to greet him. Navier congratulated him with the child. And Sovieshu said "I thought you were going to live well. Why did you lose weight? Is it because of your husband?"
    Navier was taken aback because yes, she didn't eat well and yes it was Heinley fault ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but she couldn't say it.

15. The1Rin

The1Rin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After looking through the spoilers I thought id read the novel especially knowing some key ch (like divorce or pregnancy announcement) and was happy to find out there's around 170 ch... turns out it's split in translation :blob_teary:
    At least it's caught up with the divorce. :blobparty:

16. McKenna

McKenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the Naver website and read the MTL. Even though you won't be able to appreciate it as much as you read the proper translation, you'll still get the gist of it. The novel is 325 chapters (completed). The free chapters at Naver is 159 chapters. If it's split for translation, then there'll be 650 chapters actually.

17. Saori113

Saori113 Member

Reading List:
    Link

where did you find this?? please!

link in wattpad please!!

link?? por favor!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2020
  18. gukkiecrumbs

gukkiecrumbs New Member

Reading List:
    Link

19. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ariawolfgar and KathyClysm like this.
  20. Minyagi

Minyagi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be revealed in chapter 162-163 i think, becuase i found it on naver, they discussing about Navier's preganancy announcement around these chapters. But I couldn't find out the details so just lets wait 5 more chapters.

Its a compilation, I forget the link because I read so many blog posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2020
    worldtraveller and elyacuty like this.