Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read it in Wattpad? Please share the link. Thank you

2. Hallow

Hallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't take the link. But just find

aerin0413 but she don't post in wattpad, she post in gdrive, because wattpad can removed her acc.

so if you can help her to have latest chapter you can read it till chapter 325 but for now she have around till chapter 260(raw version) but she's still in chapter 180(english version).

But if you can't give her raw version/cookies. She will just give 5-10 latest chapter and preview of per chapter :)

MUSHI.MUSH, Lisaa, djan29 and 3 others like this.
  3. hydrarifle

hydrarifle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any way to read translated chapters 87 to 100? The wattpad link translations only from 101 onwards

4. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this is a long argument, insightful.

By.Eve likes this.
  5. NPuffin

NPuffin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to find her here and on those places you said but I couldn't find her...I also googled that name but nothing...am I missing something? sorry for bugging you with this, but I love RE and am genuinely confused...

6. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this is an unpopular opinion and most of you will get angry, but after I read all the spoilers and the manhwa, I don't hate Sovieshu. I honestly think Navier also push him to be like that by how she became colder to him. She is not totally innocent in this.
    Imagine having a spouse that is cold to you and only focus on working, eventhough he/she respects you, but of course you would crave for love and attention.
    She is cold to Sovieshu, her husband, yet she could be more expressive to Heinley. Sovieshu even already expressed his feeling that he felt that instead of couple, they are more like colleagues, which she agrees on that, instead of trying to evaluate and be more of a wife for him, outside of her role as an empress.

Anyhow, I don't know if she has been this cold before Rashta appeared or she just became this cold because of Rashta.

But seems like she has been a bit distant and colder to Sovieshu even before Rashta appeared, hence, when this expressive and fragile beautiful girl appeared, she boosted his ego which has been hurt and he turned into a teenager who is in his rebel state and fell stupidly in love that he turned against his mother (in this case, Navier).

Mind you, both of them never had a normal life, never felt the joy of falling in love with someone random (not someone they have been arranged to). So when it happened, he got crazy. He was a bit an asshole for a moment but I think remembering the setting (where polygamy for emperor is normal and his privilege) he is still ok. He didn't abuse his power to oppress Navier and even tried to be nice to her several times but got rejected coldly. She could have communicate with him, after all she is excellent at diplomacy, why she couldn't with him?

I condone cheating and polygamy but I believe a relationship needs work from two parties. Sometimes after being together for so long, you get too comfortable and forget to nurture it.

By.Eve, djan29, Juliew92 and 2 others like this.
  7. mmmirajane

mmmirajane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm i agree. I don't like Soveishu, but i don't hate him either. Reading about his mental state spiraling into deterioration honestly broke my heart. He has his faults, but in a way he was a victim too.

Anyways, thank you for all the spoilers !! Though I've never took part this spoiler-discussion thread was one of the most interesting and fun ones i've read.

Kaleidoscopeview and KathyClysm like this.
  8. vasilisa

vasilisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter will Stupidshoe finds out about Navier being pregnant?

9. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think it was said before but none of the main characters is innocent. All of them are flawed.

I think for me atleast, the support a reader give to a character depends if he/she have an overall insight of that person. I noticed it on other fandom or communities' section in novel and manga too. Most people I saw can get very edgy on their comments and they support the main character regardless of her/his fault that could even be equal or worst than the antagonist. It really depends if we have more knowledge of that character and the position or role the author introduce them.
    For example, I remember I read a Chinese novel with the protagonist getting a bunch of men coming at her and the author keeps pressing that the Mc was not consensual and that the guys forced themselves on her "defenseless" self. But, then when you read the whole thing without focusing on the author writing other stuff (like "she was white lotus thus everyone envy her") but just the facts as they are. The MC just didn't bother resisting at the guys advances and in fact, even from the dialogue the Mc sounded like she was aiming or planned it. Thus despite the author tries to make the protagonist a sort of Cinderella stereotype that got the Prince using her virtue by using rivals or crazy women (Chinese novels female rivals with their mothers are so desperate and dramatic xD), in truth she didn't get the guy using virtues actions(good deeds) at all. At least in that novel, she was a cunning fox, multi talented (they're always).

If the author don't give more info or insight about a character, chances are we don't see anything beyond the cover of one single action which: if its bad = the character is horrible, if it's good = the character is innocent.

Another example of these was from a manga regarding a girl that reincarnate in an otome, i remember she said she was so surprised that the heroine was a pervert because to begin with the when the protagonist of the novel played the otome, the game didn't say everything about the protagonist thus some part or even personality traits was hidden from the players/readers view and thus bam! The protagonist found out the heroine of the game she played was lesbian and a perv.

At the same time, if it's the protagonist, atleast from what I gathered and noticed, most will support her/him regardless of her flaws or misdeeds. Since from reading, the reader tend to feel a sense accomplice or like a feeling of supporter behind the protagonist. Like a maid in the background watching the whole ordeal good and bad of the person they stand beside and follow. They can't influence the story but they remain at that person side regardless of he or she is bad.

Take the Prince from Saint omnipotent (i think the novel was called this way), after the confrontation he literally faded into oblivion. The author didn't give him any screen/scene or role beyond that of the arrogant easily manipulated Prince stereotype which is kinda the starting elements of villainess stories xD.
    Anyway, nothing else was said about him thus he is marked with his image of idiot Scumbag Prince so far i haven't read one thing good about him. And oh boi the colorful insult I reads about him on sites are endless.

If the author didn't give us any insight of Sovieshu's side of the story, 100% chances are the readers would have treated him the same. Same for for Rashta. I don't know if it was intentional but from the cover Sovieshu being in there is proof the story is not just about Navier but, also about the downfall of the emperor from the first point of view narration something most villainess with reckless princes novels don't look into.

I'm not updated with the last translated chapter but from the raw where Sovieshu's was talking to Gloriem (right?), he genuinely cared for the child and probably find comfort only with her since Trashta no longer was a source of comfort or boots to his ego but just a liability for him while at the same time he no longer have anyone at his side (emotionally) since even Navier left. He emotionally don't have anyone at side after Gloriem was taken so it's understandable the mental breakdown he had.
    Sovieshu has done horrible and reckless actions but, he's not that black and white.

Same for Navier, she was put in a corner at the start of the series not just from Rashta arrival but even before. She was grew to view things that way and I think the novel didn't even try to hide it. In fact, when she proposed the marriage to Heinley she made the same mistake but, luckily and hopefully he managed to overcome that tall wall known as her viewing marriage nothing more than a contract.

Uff, sorry got sidetrack and lost with examples in this comment. Anyway, just like many others, I don't hate Sovieshu.... I pity him and the lonely ending that attends him.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    LynnLynn, By.Eve, Food food and 2 others like this.
  10. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, before anyone misunderstood me, I have nothing against lesbian or yuri, the heroine the protagonist met when she reincarnate was literally a girl that harass her classmate when their are in the bathroom and push down a girl she barely known just bc she liked her chest.:unsure:

11. Navi_X

Navi_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to google aerin0413 Alex Elizabeth Rin

12. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it had an interesting plot at the beginning but then we end up with the usual cliche ...
    1) MC is the usual good character, victim of circumstances etc. etc.
    2) the ML arrives to save her from an idiotic husband.
    3) the wicked is an inferior whore but who knows why they all notice it later
    4) the married husband is a total idiot.
    But it is just me or I have found enormous defects such as a plot, for example, Harley who not want to conquer the ex Navier empire for "love" this is the most idiotic part. harley is an emperor but damn what emperor renounces to conquer an empire almost destroyed from the inside only for "love" ???? when is such an easy goal ???
    or Sovieshu's who is unable to administer the empire without a Navier ???? damn it for all women then find that bitch !!!

13. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are misunderstanding the plot. Heinley wanted to conquer the Eastern Empire first, You know, to rule the world, typical ruler’s dream: my country is the biggest, greatest, etc, then he happened to fall in love with Navier and was struggling what to do. Thankfully Rashta wrecked Navier and Sovieshu’s relationship and Heinley was there for Navier to earn “good guy” points. He doesn’t want to ruin his relationship now and will find means other than war (he originally planned to wage war because they are equal without mages, but his kingdom has more money).
    Now Sovieshu: he had mental breakdown, understandable. Imagine if you had this grandiose plan, you sacrificed everything you have to achieve this goal... only to be robbed? The child he painstakingly tried to have ended up being not his, he lost a love of his life for this child and he can’t even use the girl now. That is only one thing that happened. Don’t forget that shady man that is Duke Elgy: he made Rashta (and imperial family) owe him a lot of money, he made her gift him strategically important land, he ruined the image of the imperial family in the eyes of the commoners. Sovieshu will have a lot of trouble dealing with this pile of shit because he just left the dude be.
    I think the original plan was for Duke Elgy to flirt with Navier and pretty much do the same thing he is doing with Rashta. But unlike Rashta, Navier cares about her country and was raised to rule, she knows who can be trusted (the case with duke ... forgot his name, Sovieshu’s cousin: he tried to gift Navier some expensive silk, she rejected, he gifted it to Rashta and she happily accepted and was boasting). You can’t not have problems when your country is getting destroyed by one of the rulers.

14. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but I don't like Heinly. There is something about his character that I don't like at all but I do not know what could be. (To clarify I don't like Rastha or Soviech they are so stupid as to take them seriously as villains give me a laugh)

djan29 likes this.
  15. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like Heinley's character design because he looks like a villain second lead even in the webtoon. That cunning, evil intention (he initially wanted to invade), and two-face attitude (towards others like Rashta) makes him really villainous if not for the fact he fell in love with Navier and the story is about them. Actually, I think Heinley will really turn into a full time villain if the divorce didn't happen. He was planning to use the war to get her, and didn't even realize the emotional impact on her with that plan (which his aide realized and sighed that he doesn't have proper cover up plan for that). Basically, he also have a screw loose that's not made obvious thanks to Sovieshu and Rashta.
    Actually, if it weren't for Heinley's interference, Sovieshu would have been a typical male lead in a chinese manhua/LN. Imagine, if the divorce continued as plan, Navier would have stayed in a temple or countryside feeling heartbroken and lamenting. Maybe she'll do her own thing, helping citizens that are suffering thanks to Rashta and she rebuild her reputation (with secret help from Emperor because he's secretly watching over her). Then one day, maybe after a year, Sovieshu will come and explain his grand plan to her, saying it's all just a scheme and he's just using Rashta and his true love is her. Maybe Navier will get angry first, but he'll eventually win her over with "dedication" (in the scenario that she didn't fall in love with anyone else because she's too guarded around others - Heinley bypassed the first wall by being a bird that lets her guard down). Then they'll get together again (maybe after an incident that will remind her she loved Sovieshu), depose Rashta, and Navier will get back her crown. It'll be the story of the re-rise of the deposed empress with the ML being "misunderstood" as it's all just a grand plan done for her sake
    So I kinda see this story as a "what-if" scenario if the 2nd ML actually wins

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Assassel, LynnLynn, OKDR and 15 others like this.
  16. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe that, but also his good side that shows Navi bothers me, it doesn't make me genuine or I don't know something else, because I like the characters that show their evil side but there is something about him that I don't like, I don't feel that he is not natural in his actions as a reader, neither his appearance nor his personality do not catch me but I dislike him, it is rare. The same thing happens to me with Haron as a
    in villain princess. Because for example: Aizen Bleach´s villain I love how evil he is and double-sided.

and by Soviech he got what he deserved before they should have beheaded him when his empire fell into ruin or lived his whole life as a slave.

17. worldtraveller

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. Then maybe it's the character dissonance that you don't like? At least Aizen is properly presented as evil and the bad impact he has on everyone. Meanwhile, if viewed in a different point of view, Heinley is a two-faced, cunning, and evil person but is presented in such a good and favorable light just because he's in love and dedicated with Navier. With no counter-balance pov that shows the negative side of his character, he's being treated as "good" because we only see him as someone good to the mc. So this kind of makes him feel quite fake? Well, that's my guess.

===========
    I agree with Sovieshu getting what he deserved. My problem with him is not the fact that he got his self a concubine (as it's okay in their culture at that time). It's the fact that he just started distrusting his long-time colleague and best friend out of nowhere, accusing her of all sorts of things and doing things behind her back just for a girl he just met. That's such a disappointment, if not a betrayal of trust, for a person who considered him her friend, if not a partner. He acted like he don't know or understand her at all when he's been in the same shoes (as they are raised to conduct their selves with duty first before their selves, and to always protect their pride before others). Then to make it worse, he even decides to forcefully remove what she values most.

People may see him as pitiful, but I don't find him pitiful because he genuinely loves Navier and is suffering. He's pitiful because he destroyed everything with his own two hands, leaving his self with nothing.

If Sovieshu's story is in a legend story/ hero's epic, then he just went through a tribulation/trial of love upon meeting Rashta. And he failed it greatly.

thenexttyler3, Elren, Dvenger and 5 others like this.
  18. Amail93

Amail93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really dont understand why people "huddled" on Heinley. In this person I see a really good emperor. Cunning, clever, how to use situation and he understand people. For me he is ideal political who goes to his goal. He is not evil just a good political.

Sorry for my english

19. worldtraveller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yeah. Personally, I don't really believe in good or evil as everyone is really in a gray area and there's no clear line to distinguish between the two. This also applies to this story especially (which is why I like it). No one's really black and white, they all have their bad and good side.

I'm just enjoying viewing it from another perspective. Probably because I've read quite a few stories with just black and white for their characters. So I like it when characters are grey or when they make subversions of the usual black and white. Anyways, sometimes I just like spinning things to a different perspective. Like how you will see a person committing many murders as evil, but if taken from a different perspective where he's doing it to protect his country or family then he's not really evil. Or how a publicly received war hero is just a mass murderer for others.

In this case, yeah. Heinley is not really "evil". But I enjoy the difference where if you put a similar character to him in a cliche black&white story where he's not an ML, he'll be considered as an antagonist.

Last edited: May 11, 2020