Forgotten Title guy gets reincarnated after killing his brother's killer

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by alihasfallen, May 14, 2020.

1. alihasfallen

alihasfallen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is about a guy who gets reincarnated after killing a rich guy who ran over his brother and ran away.
    the story went something like this

2 brother's were being physically abused by their father and as a result couldn't fit in society because of trust issues. as the older one gets.. well.. older he starts picking up martial arts in hopes to someday return the beatings he and his brother received to his father. Unfortunately, things didn't really worked as planned.

As he was getting stronger he was also starting to able to take the beating his father turned the beating towards the younger brother. one day, the father gets a call for an interview (i forgot to mention that the father was a drunkard who also beat the mother irc. i don't quite remember what happened to the mother) rushes out of their apartment intending to go down but in his rush he did not notice the sign that said something like the floor is slippery which the (older) son did but did not bother telling his father which resulted in his father slipping, falling down the stairs, and hitting his head. his father then tells his son(older) to call for help and the (older)son then tells him something like "you've taught us our whole lives that no one other than yourself can yourself. there is a phone in your pocket call the ambulance by youself."

eventually the dad dies and the brothers lived happily for a while from some money they got from sueing the apartment they lived in but one day his brother gets run over by a drunk underaged guy who took his parent's car out for a spin. older brother once again sue's the guy for hit 'n run but loses because of the guy's parents.

he tries to drown himself in alcohol and women but it doesn't work. one day he gets a check up and finds out he has terminal cancer.
    the doctor feels sorry for him and tells him that despite her not being allowed to tell him but she decided to tell him something which is that he was not her only patient from his company to have been diagnosed by terminal cancer.

she felt that it may have been because the company had been using cheap stuff as protection for the chemicals which resulted in several employees getting terminal cancer. dude is once again miserable, returns home and something.

he once again sees the guy who ran over his younger brother and decided to murder him. what else did he have to lose? he had no parents and loved ones. he was all alone in the world. thus after deciding to murder the guy he starts planning for his revenge.

after he finalized his plan he kidnaps the guy, brings him to an abandoned warehouse and straps him in a chair.
    he wakes the guy up, introduces himself as the older brother of the guy he ran over then bla bla the other guy becomes afraid he tells him something like i can tell my parents to give you money bla bla the brother shoots him in the liver and tells him that he has two choices (i cant remember what the choices were) and that he only had a few minutes to live if the ambulance got there. which was a lie because he would have died even if he was shot in front of the best hospital in the united states.(this was in the brother's inner monologue) after something i think he kills the guy in the end and he shoots himself in the head.

he then gets reincarnated into a dead body of an alien in a battlefield in space who had been killed already in the spaceship. he learns how to walk a bit then while trying to understand his situation meets up with other fellow aliens a few who rejoiced and the others questioning how he lived since it was impossible to recover from his wounds. he once again gets shot by a suspicious acting commander(i think) then dies again.

he thinks that this was his retribution for killing someone then blacks out and then he once again reincarnates into the body of a baby in a family of farmers. in that family he had two older brothers and two older sisters. the eldest brother hates him for having his share of food reduced. the other brother is much more loyal to the eldest brother. the other sister is lively and the next one is very sickly and probably wouldn't be able to live very long. the first magic he was able to see is something like household magic. in that world girls had the higher probability of becoming mages.

2. iounsoul

iounsoul Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like supreme magus

alihasfallen likes this.
  3. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Supreme Magus on qidian

alihasfallen likes this.
  4. alihasfallen

alihasfallen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much you guys. i finally found it again.
    here's a cyber senbei for both of you :D

I don't know how to lock this thread as my question has now been resolved but I'll leave this here just so people would know it has been resolved. :D

5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Change the prefix to resolved. And if you click on report and leave a message saying the question has been resolved and the thread can be locked, one of the moderators should lock the thread.