LCD You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, May 14, 2019.

1. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here want more of Yuri Lakis communicating more ..
    I guess Yuri will tell her encounter to Lakis at night . ..
    Well if Yuri is saying she doesn't have any birth secret maybe she doesn't

Mitsuki000 and Uncopyright like this.
  2. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure.. whether yuri is really a descendant or not, I think that Grandpa would be a trouble. Lakis and Yuri relationship progress smoothly, its unbelievable lol

They both know each other's identity yet did not disclose it... I wonder when would they realize that the other knew?

3. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaa i agree our leads are just happy in their own little two people world . Now problems will arrive little by little ...
    Lakis is so cute using beauty trap ^_^
    I just want them to sit together and communicate but this is good too without any knots in between them just pure love ~
    Grandpa is a flag but no one can force Yuri for something she doesn't want too.
    King of Carnot have never thought in past that he would be act like a little boy in love .

4. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes, IKR!! Sometimes I can understand the bug pov, seeing him thrive from the grave to carnot and everything else, but fallen hopelessly in love with Yuri lolololol
    Even if there is misunderstanding or miscommunication, I get the feeling that the both of them will use their own charm.. like heh, they misunderstand, kiss first explain later lololol

But then, hey.. what if in the ori!novel kalian and anne marie get together because of his grandpa? Like Anne marie is too nice and Kalian want AM to take care of his grandpa out of his filial obligation? In the novel it was explained that they got together after many obstacles but I can't help but doubt reality in there since they interact too normally.. can I contribute this to Yuri's attractiveness?

Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  5. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched for the MTL version but I couldn't find it. Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Uncopyright likes this.
  6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo! Ermm.. I mean I generalized what I have commented over there. Sorry.:sushi_sorry:

And you can never find any complete Korean Novel Raw without paying anything. Knovels were hard to come by, because it was usually from kakaopage or daum and so you needed to have installed their app to access any knovels. Unfortunately, kakao app is not available in other countries and sometimes if the novels you have wanted to read is from R15 or R18 above, you need to be a korean citizen to confirm your age.

I was pertaining to Chinese Novel when I said I gave up on MTL cause I kind of 'devour' transmigrated stories using MTL before.

Again, I apologize if I mislead you in my generalized comment.:sushi_dead:

Needyneedle likes this.
  7. Needyneedle

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! I got excited that you might have the link for this because I am willing to walk on a thorny path of MTL if I find the synopsis interesting. :ROFLMAO: I wish they will make it available for other countries to access the Kakao app. I assume there are in-app purchases so they might earn more money if they expand internationally. I tried that to sign up, but I failed. Oh well, for me then! Thanks a bunch for the clarification, I appreciate it!:blob_grin:

Uncopyright likes this.
  8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I salute you for having the courage of walking that thorny path. :blobsalute:

I mostly read from other user here who gave spoilers from other K.novels that they used VPN to get access on kakao app, thou I never tried it myself and I am not expert on that VPN.The funny thing is the cost of one chapter per novel is like the price of a candy or you can unlock one chapter a day until the end of the stories so it is also good.

Yes, YGTWHV is a very very good novel so I understand you for wanting to know what happens on the next chapters.

Needyneedle and lazykitty_99 like this.
  9. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on Knovels raw being around, I just wait for spoilers from people who purchased it and read ahead or just the translation on weekly basis...

Uncopyright likes this.
  10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    In my country , i can't even download app . Even app is unavailable.

11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow !! Their chapters are cheaper than novels from cn webnovel app .no wonder webnovel app novels get pirated ..

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    We will know all reasons when novel is completed . Sometimes i feel it's useless to speculate theories so i gave up now .just wanna enjoy our two leads acting all cute in love ...
    I just hope in the end author doesn't whitewash every character. It's good to see some real , vicious characters. Most readers expect from a villainous character to be good after 1 or 2 chapters but i enjoy those villainous characters to be true to their name . Just like Lakis even though in front of Yuri he is cinnamon roll but his essence is villian inside outside. Just like how Kalian hates heretics .

13. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I researched it once because I thought there will be a free raw scattered from google search and I cannot contained myself from the suspense of WMMAP from the ending of season 1 of webtoon and I was once tempted to buy the chapters of that novel cause when I converted it into my country's money it is super cheap plus if you buy the whole novel you can get quite a discount. Unfortunately, the mode of payment is not meant to be for international reader. Knovels only catered to Korean Citizen that time and well there is credit card which should be but if I think about buying it then I'll not get the full story because of language barrier, I settle on kind people who do spoilers.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  14. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    K novels cost very less . Even
    I bought coins to read a novel on webnovel app plus to support author , it costs me so much for a month that i have to gave up . (Plus wn app profit share with author is very less)
    Well k novels are cheaper than to buy translations for advanced chapters.
    Even if you learn korean there is no benefit as app isn't available.
    Sometimes spoilers aren't available like for this novel sigh . So i just avoid k novels . Only if there is reliable translator then i jump into that novel pit .

Uncopyright likes this.
  15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    WMMAP has many spoilers on nu thread . I am waiting for it to finish. As i jumped into pit of Daughter of emperor

16. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep like Ms. Ruby.

I was once tried a web app too, you get coins by doing daily log in. Well now, mostly I am just a permanent lurker in spoiler forum.

I also wish that somebody can provide spoiler about Yuri and Lakis, I am dying to know what will happen next. Especially the forgotten Odin, Leo and Hestia

famine and lazykitty_99 like this.
  17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here . Sometimes i read spoilers ,i end up not reading that novel but sometimes novels are good that you have to read it .
    This novel is exactly like that , i don't know how many times i have reread it especially current chapters .
    Well Yuri did said she would look for Odin after a week .i counted it's only been more or less 3 days .. This novel is Shoujo so more is on romance i guess.

I am lurking in forums so much still haven't caught any whiff of YGTWHV spoilers

Uncopyright likes this.
  18. Needyneedle

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I did it via their website but I could be wrong. :hmm: It was an utter failure anyway because they asked me for my age and korean cp number. Too bad for us, am I right? :blobsob:

Uncopyright likes this.
  19. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep you should wait for the webtoon of WMMAP to finish cause it was somehow different but also same from the novel, luckily I have found another spoiler forum for this one that is why I knew what is the ending of the novel, too bad the artist make it more dramatic. DoE is good too but I kind of back out when I read some spoiler....

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  20. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    If only YGTWHV became a popular series or webtoon, I am sure somebody will be interested in spoiling this knovel too. Yep too bad for us-thirsty readers.:aww:

lazykitty_99 likes this.