LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll use this tribulation offensively too, or if he'll just advance like a normal person after they visit the world tomb.
    Well, the Alliance also has the cultivation scriptures she needs to continue advancing, and as its leader, she likely has unfettered access to any she can use. So it's not like there's no reason for her to stick around.

tkato likes this.
  2. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lets say for whatever reason she had to choose between those scriptures or the club, the club is still a million times more beneficial for her lol. worst case scenario she just uses the clubs credit to go buy some cultivation methods. it also seems like the rate at which shes advancing and combining worlds means she already knows a lot of info about higher levels. that or shes just so talented and smart she can adapt instantly without much guidance or help either way though it doesnt seem like she needs the alliance. kitty and berry seem to also be open to more members anyway, probably because its more people to cook for them/share their debt lmao

3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah yes the classic trope of the mc knowing things he isn't allowed to tell any other character so it can annoy the readers. i love that trope so much /s. it also seems like maybe the mc is the reincarnation of some powerful being or maybe an old gods decedent?

4. exradical

exradical Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the latest chapter made me realize this novel is the best xianxia + scifi i've ever read.

Is GQS is a clone?

5. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does seems like, doesn't it? it seems like that GQS is a clone or reincarnation of someone of the same name

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "[Miracle Search] isn’t a combat skill. But with it, from now on whenever I want to find something left behind by the Old Gods in the 900 million World Layers, it’ll be much easier." As an active skill, it feels greatly inferior to the device he learned it from.

"The Old Gods ran away" So, basically, the MC is going to become stronger than all of the gods combined.

tkato likes this.
  7. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that device is probably limited in some way. also ya mc is definitely become stronger than all the old gods lol. the ending is shaping up to him becoming a "new god". this last chapter kind of made me wonder though if the demons are even on the same side as what the old gods were afraid of, or if they're unrelated.

8. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is an Old God.:p

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost certainly. Its just a question of in what way. Reincarnation? Sealed memory and power? Clone? Fragmented part of a larger whole?

userunfriendly and tkato like this.
  10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Given he was able to accept an Old God power, sealed memory and power, or clone.:eek:

11. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope not a clone. if he was like a descendant thatd be pretty cool though, or maybe the old gods made him specifically to fight what they couldnt.

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol what great luck, the world tomb for his world happened to contain a tower with countless trails and tests so everyone in his world can now get way stronger, as well as berry and kitty probably. i wonder if this tower can bypass the limit the world places on ones strength level or if the samsara worlds being all merged together anyway got rid of the cap to begin with. he also basically got a free super dimensional world lol what is this plot armor, although it looks like he ended up not getting kitty and berrys help in his shifus war so i guess its a give and take. overall those were a pretty awesome couple of chapters though for the mc and his friends potential future growth now

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so that's how the author plans to get around not being able to fuse his homeworld with a SD world.

“Furthermore, you have to keep today’s matter a secret as well” Shouldn't she tell his friends so that they can climb the tower? And once the SD world finishes forming, shouldn't she tell the leaders of the world so that their most trusted subordinates can start climbing it? And shouldn't she also tell users of the System that prove themselves trustworthy about it at that point as well? The tower does no one any good if no one is climbing it, and there's no reason to believe that the gods' enemies will be stopped by the barrier of a SD world.

Astaroth and tkato like this.
  14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Impartial Goddess waifu is becoming a reality lol and not only that shes attempting to make the perfect waifu by combining all the other potential waifu's genes into one superior one. i cant believe we got 2 full chapters of the IG making plans to make the perfect body lmao.

15. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are already 1864 raw chapters as of now. Why is there not a single thread related to spoilers? (There are mtls out there)

Can someone please post the harem spoiler thread?(I apologize if I'm violating any rules here)

16. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was just a natural unwritten rule that was formed that spoilers beyond release will not be discussed and only the released chapter will be discussed on this sub

17. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the impersonator is 1st tribulation

18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if theres no spoiler thread for this novel you could always make one. usually big novels that get people to discuss on here have an LCD (which is what this thread is) and a raw/spoiler thread. considering not many people comment on this thread there might be a lot of people that are reading this novel and have even read the raws but dont like to comment on novel update forums. as for how to make a spoiler thread and how to get people to comment on it though, i have no clue.
    Edit: assuming the 2 junior sisters are the 2 girls he saved and sent back and they decided to join his sect. as for who would be impersonating him to gain knowledge of this world who knows. maybe someone working for the demons

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Astaroth likes this.
  19. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not talking about this sub.i mean for all the other novels there are lots of spoiler sites in wuxiaworld,novelupdates etc.

But I think this is the only popular novel which does not have a (external)single thread or website discussing spoilers. That's strange.

20. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Patience young padawan, forbidden knowledge will corrupt you