Spoiler The Villain’s Mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i think so too, i i think the original host was selfish mainly due to her looks..maybe she developed that personality to protect herself, use others before they starts using you.. although i don't agree with her methods, i think i can understand her. The FL's original body wasn't beautiful like the original host, not as rich, and she doesn't have anyone pursuing her, she doesn't have to worry about someone scheming against her because of jealousy since she got nothing to be jealous about..i think that's what she really wanted, not being rich but being free..and she never cheated on both of her husbands too, never had an affair..so it kinda justify my point of her wanting to be free of burden and expectations

bleedingliar24 and Fuyuneko like this.
  2. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So any spoilers on their life

michoux and Creolenerd like this.
  3. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually really like this novel it is not very long and the drama is not too sever. If you are looking to read something that will not frustrate you with the over used drama cliches this is a must. The father son due is a gem and MC's character is very grounded. I also like the idea of cutting the novel short because most characters are one dimensional and it would get really trying to continue to read. I agree the second husband rebirth is a bit too much, but I assume author did not know how else to bring him to increase the drama. It is very apparent that author wanted to have the novel world still is around and affecting everyone's life wibe going and it was the only way she could bring this unrelated person as a threat. You will see he is a pretty decent man, his only aim was to meet MC early so he can stop villain son from being the bad guy and so he can have his happiness with origMC.
    The son is soo cleaver and soo stupid at the same time. Author keep referring to son's memory like he is a goldfish. But a minute later he would say that would make adults surprised. But his interaction with his dad is the best part of the novel. The son is in a way the Main male lead he is the center of attention in most chapters and his father is the second ML.

4. chin_chin

chin_chin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone spoil me when did they sleep with each other after the MC transmigrated?
    I really wanna read that part so bad lol I really want some snu snu stuff going on hehehe
    And did they had a second child or something? I hope so

5. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    The part was just implied and they didn't have a second child since Ruan Xia said she only wanted to have Little Wang as her only son. Of course, Song Tingshen just agreed with her

chin_chin likes this.
  6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they didnt have a second child. MC didnt want to because she was afraid it will be unavoidable for her to favor the child she will give birth to more than the child of the original host.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    chin_chin likes this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn...basing on how the original MC is, she and I won't be in good terms. Lol

She grew up (according to the author) being told she's the best. So, in a sense, her worldview could only accept the best for herself. This is okay if done moderately but hers, is on the high spectrum.

Feelings, attachment, those things...will only hold her back if she wants the best.

She has good qualities to be honest. She's decisive, has a good judge of character, she knows what she wants and does not want and has no qualms in attaining it without the extra baggage.

In the other end of the coin, she's heartless, irresponsible, and vain. We all have our degrees of vanity but she, she could be in the top 10. Vanity does not necessarily encompass physical beauty. But also her ego. She has too much of it. She only has herself in her eyes. So Machiavellian. The end justifies the means.

Some of you say that she's a good person because she didn't cheat, she didn't exceed her limit even if she has lots of money, and all those stuff. Have you guys even considered that she did it for her own too? She's a good judge of character and she has her sights up. What does cheating give her? She's not the type to dwell on short term advantages. Which was also why she gave away her son.

I can understand some people not wanting to have kids. I've assisted so many childbirths that would make some of you crawl back to your bed and hide. I can get on the technical issues why it hurts a lot but that would be too long. I am also one of those people who like children but is afraid of having one due to the lifetime responsibility, etc. Having a kid is no walk in the park.

I guess morality and ethics had declined nowadays. People get pregnant and not even take responsibility of the life they deliberately made. Take note. Deliberately made. Which excludes those that got forced.

I can understand if the other person was not willing from the get go but heck. She planned it! A child is a human being. Not some ragdolls to throw away.

The ML, I would give him a standing ovation. Realistically, how many of us can accomplish what he accomplished? In an emotional sense. I've seen far too many kids who lost their way because they have no parents to guide them. But I have also seen kids who are like the ML. Driven, but keeps his ethics in line. Cold but deep inside, longing for a family. Both these types do not have much talent in communication as they don't know how to. Some of them are used to shutting people out even because of the fragility of their heart and they are keeping it safe.

So blaming the ML for not actually communicating with a noncommittal spouse is like trying to say he should be punished for the things that happened to him. He took responsibility even though he knew he got "doped" into doing it. Then again, it was stated that he was aware.

If we are talking about being realistic, it's the FL who transmigrated. Now, SHE's realistic. She knows her boundaries and she knows when to draw the line.

The original is unrealistically so detached from the world. This is actually a condition, you know. She only functions for herself and what is best for herself. Any good thing she does is for herself. Not for anyone.

Poor_Hero, Kaylee and Chilli_Chiia like this.
  8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like it belongs to the review section of NU and not the spoilers thread

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I just couldn't stop myself. I'm trying to find a raw I can read coz some raws don't automatically translate in my phone. I want to get the full gist of what goes on inside both the original and transmigrated RX. Because right now, the OrigRX is very unfeeling, to me. Love is just a word to her. Not a baggage. But just a word.

bleedingliar24 and Fuyuneko like this.
  10. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shat..you guys really type that many words, and im scrolling only to find 1 person using spoiler tab for chapter 30 wish that person post more.
    Well not exactly what i expect from spoiler thread, yeah i know there are some spoiler on those replies, but those replies are longer than bible verses(jk).

bleedingliar24 and Leilacus like this.
  11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there are enough spoilers for this novel here.
    You've just gotta read them. But yeah, a lot of patience to read, but still enjoyable and long coz readers are exchanging opinions lol

What do you wanna know?

peanutbutter_J likes this.
  12. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got impatience and MTL it...yeah
    I can safely say that my brain cells are now crippled.
    Probably the ending, and are there any prominent romance scene other than the firework show from ML or epilogue.

13. Jucha

Jucha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyone??? Like how did mc and ml starts to have feelings for each other, when they finally sleeps together. Or if they would get a 2nd child. Also how is the ending?. Please seriously cant you guys just keep it at spoilers??!! Begging here, voice your though somewhere else x))

14. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

15. Coolcat24

Coolcat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this spoiler is based on what i have read in MTL

Fl and ML goes to ML's relatives. He brought fruits only, which is weird according to FL cause its cheap and they are going to his hometown. Ml parents died and his relative took him that also includes all properties and insurance. His aunt make him work during elem/junior days he didn't spend his money. His relatives told him that they cannot afford his tuition so he work several jobs to pay for his tuition, he also got help from his teacher.(they kept on saying 2 house which I dont really understand.I think his money was used to buy it) ML relatives don't really know how big he is in the city,they only know that he live a good life. His aunt wants him to get a job for his cousins which he declined by saying that he could recommend them but he is not sure that they could get in since they have to be qualified. Aunt was of course acting angry on her child saying shes worthless etc. ( to make ml guilty). There is a scence where a relatives kid tried to steal wang zi's(ML's kid) gold bracelet due to envy, since the kid is chubby she wasn't able to get it the kid cried loudly that the adult notice them of course they made it look like wang zi's fault which ML refute.

Grandma gave ML 100,000 which he didn't refuse he told FL to spend it. They left the house(they only stayed for about 3hrs) and relatives were angry because he already live a good life in the city so why give him money she told her that it is only right since they use/took thing from him.

They decided to go to a mall and FL bought a lot of clothes for wang zi and ML. FL saw girl clothes and she wants to buy it cause it's cute but since they don't have a girl it's worthless, she's thingking that if only wang zi is a girl. ML and kid saw her and ML got weird feelings they ate at pizza hut which FL doesn't really like(she wants restaurant) they met a HS clasmate of ML who invented them for a surprise party for the teacher that helped ML

Dragon_Reader, BooBoo, keima and 2 others like this.
  16. Coolcat24

Coolcat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole family decided to go to the party. Fl noticed that the interaction between them is genuine. The classmates pointed out the FL is young (11 years diff). A girl walks in it's a classmate Fl saw how she stare at ML so she taught that she is probably the first love. Classmates tease them. FL goes to the toilet met with the female classmate FL noticed that she looks like a proper person. The teacher told them that he has to go home because of a puppy he's taking care of.ML and family brought him home. female classmate is with others they told her that they really expected that she will end up with ML and that she should probably think about marrying considering that ML already have a kid and shes's already 35(She's annoyed cause her parent also tell her that) she laughs thinking about the time FL looks at her at the toilet at how they will fight because of her. Fl just asked if she is his ex

FL have an interview with a new company(started 2 months ago) she got accepted and her salary is 10,000 which is large according to her, she told Ml about it and told her that usually the basic salary is supposed to be 6,000- 8,000 . They had dinner to celebrate she told him to reserve a restaurant cause she didn't want to eat at pizza hut again. Ml told her to tell him the details of the company to have it investigated. ML found its legit but still weird

(1st day in job) FL talked with the receptionist who is so energetic. she told her to give her a nice rating cause the bonus is kinda based on other people/coworkers assessment. She really feels that something is weird in the company. I mean the salary, snacks, food delivered to them,the job is easy. She can feel that her co-workers seems to be pleasing her as if she's the owner. The supervisor told her they will be having a trip( like duh that is really weird) she goes alone even though you can bring family members.

ML decided to go with wang zi to visit/observe FL cause he's worried.

FL felt really WEIRD!!! she had this talk with her supervisor and he kept on taking about this Qin yu, how nice he is, how nice is his company, and of course she talked about her husband. When she was alone she took her laptop and look for all the jobs and emails she send and she found out she didn't actually apply to that company which is again CREEPY!! WEIRD!! she thinks maybe its and arrangement made by Qin yu.

"According to the novel story, the original master met with Qin Yu, which was also half a year after Song Ting’s death. The original owner failed to keep the industry left by Song Ting, and went out to travel. He happened to meet Qin Yu and Qin Yu. Under her deliberate arrangement, she fell in love with her at first sight, and then she fell in love with her." -from MTL

FL suddenly sat up from the bed and looked scared cause maybe QIn yu was born again!. She slept late and omg qin yu was at the resort and was talking with the supervisor asking him if she's still asleep. He talks like he knows her personally. FL is scared because of the plot. ML and kid is going to her it lessened her fear.

The Job(vacatiom) part is chapter 73 in MTL[/SPOILER]

There is a scene during their visit where FL woke up and notice that her period is 1 week early, she have dysmenorrhea. She noticed that there is blood in bed the bedsheets so she called the reception to have it changed(Extra payment)[ Wang zi woke up same as her mom she told him that its not blood. (lowkey believed at first) but while she is at the bathroom he checked again and saw its blood. He goes to his dad/ML while crying telling him that FL is dying. hahahahah /SPOILER]

17. _the_fae_

_the_fae_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the rebirthed ex husband should have been told the truth..he did some bad stuff but you can understand where's he's coming from

bleedingliar24, keima and michoux like this.
  18. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the friend's sister that is in love with the male lead? Does she cause problems later on?

19. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers... even though its becoming a discussion thread...

20. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Rightt..So is this a mystery novel? Does Qin Yu become the villain? I am the point where FL just started the job and she is feeling weird about it and there is that one guy who kinda seems to be behind the screens..so..