Spoiler How to Divorce the Male Lead (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by readerz, Apr 23, 2020.

?

Do you think the male lead is yandere?

1. Yes, I'm sure he is.

134 vote(s)
    41.4%
  2. Yes, but I'm not 100% sure.

152 vote(s)
    46.9%
  3. No, he's just in love.

38 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:

How to Divorce the Male Lead

남자 주인공과 이혼하는 법

English novel translations -

English translated webcomic - https://mangadex.org/title/47656/how-to-divorce-the-male-lead

Translated by https://midnightvillain.wixsite.com/home/post/how-to-divorce-the-male-lead-new-project-new-release
    [​IMG]
    Novel raws:

https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=4754414

https://ridibooks.com/books/3822000895

Summary:

"...I'm screwed."

On a normal day like any other, Duchess Juliana Auburn woke up from a dream. No, rather, it is I, "Isian," who remembered my past life.

Juliana Auburn was a character in a novel who did nothing but badmouth and find fault with her husband, his friends, and her own father who had forced her to marry an illegitimate man.

According to a spoiler comment that I read, she will be killed at the start of the novel.

"Why did I only remember everything now after I've already done all of those bad things to the male lead?!"

In order to avoid the novel's "bad ending," Juliana plans to divorce her husband, Evan, the male lead....

"I'll give you everything you want."

"Don't you know that the one who falls in love first loses?"

"Why should I apologize for staring at you because you're so pretty?"

...Isn't my husband's obsession more serious than I thought?​

Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
  2. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems like an interesting read. +1 for any spoilers please!

3. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on this novel? I just found the promo webtoon only...

"...I'm screwed." On a normal day like any other, Duchess Juliana Auburn woke up from a dream. No, rather, it is I, "Isian," who remembered my past life. Juliana Auburn was a character in a novel who did nothing but badmouth and find fault with her husband, his friends, and her own father who had forced her to marry an illegitimate man. According to a spoiler comment that I read, she will be killed at the start of the novel. "Why did I only remember everything now after I've already done all of those bad things to the male lead?!" In order to avoid the novel's "bad ending," Juliana plans to divorce her husband, Evan, the male lead.... "I'll give you everything you want." "Don't you know that the one who falls in love first loses?" "Why should I apologize for staring at you because you're so pretty?" ...Isn't my husband's obsession more serious than I thought? Based on a Korean Novel

Hope someone can spoil me.. :cry:

cjburaira likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I don't know why, but rather than yandere, I think he'll turn out fucked up like every other male lead in Korean novels. He probably has an agenda and is toying with the MC. And only eventually, when he starts thinking she's cute or useful or something, he'll change his mind about sacrificing her. These are just my guesses based on other novels' male leads, so I might be wrong xD;.

5. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  7. Ninjaxxzx

Ninjaxxzx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she had a lot of lovers he must be either a cuck or he needs her for something

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Marie_0720, Reeka98, roseO and 2 others like this.
  8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 3 has been published. Evan... might actually be pretty scary? Eek!

elparis likes this.
  9. chin_chin

chin_chin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it somewhere but it was a novel instead.
    According to chapter 1 the 'Isian' or also Juliana now immediately took action to welcome the ML outside. And everybody was surprised when she welcomes him home and Evan - the ml comes to his horse towards Juliana and immediately grabs her waist. I though he would say something sweet but instead he said "I see..... my wife still hates me." Idk if its a yandere tendency but he looks at her rather warmly and softly while everybody at the background gapes at them. Evan then said he would renovate this road because it soiled the hem of his wife's dress.
    After Juliana (Isian) heard what her husband said she immediately followed up with a "I was waiting for you." Juliana currying favor immediately so that she will not be killed. And again I was expecting a shocked expression to Evan, he didn't but he answered that "I see, you're angry that you've been waiting."
    Somehow their conversation turned out like that. Juliana trying to say sweet words to him and Evan mistaking it for a signal that his wife hates him. He seem to be stucked with the truth that she hates him to the core. Idk if he's pretending or not but following what I read he seem to care for her a lot and pampers her. After that Juliana invites him inside to rest and smiles brightly to him and he even said he didn't mind fighting more year to fight in the barrack just to receive a "welcome home" from Juliana

So far that's what I can just give. I suppose I'll have to find more translated novel.

10. no preservatives allowed

no preservatives allowed Well-Known Baker【nuffies please appear】

Reading List:
    Link
    ah...thx
    there is a big possibility he's a yandere XD
    I think he misunderstands her too much, idk if it's okay or a possible factor that can make them split
    but then again, a split is what our fl is going for soo...

Mikaa, Lovina and readerz like this.
  11. no preservatives allowed

no preservatives allowed Well-Known Baker【nuffies please appear】

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, do you think they'll ever solve their misunderstandings?
    I'm gonna bet 50 chapters minimum XD

12. Credencial

Credencial New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, I don't think there it is much to misunderstand since she was mean at first with him and also had lovers, so it is normal for him to be wary with her.
    Once their relationship gets better I am sure everything will go smoothly!

13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I have read and understood ; there might be more to it .

leyeh2 girl, Mikaa and Lovina like this.
  14. summer-162

summer-162 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really, can you give us some spoilers?

15. Eurica_effect

Eurica_effect Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any progress between them after the male lead clarifies that he loves MC?

Galaxies_pob, Mikaa and tisifone21 like this.
  16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel really bad for the husband because he genuinely worships the ground she/MC walks on. Also, the original personality is one entitled b*tch.

Creolenerd likes this.
  17. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *camping with snacks *

MLisMyHubby and lazynoodles like this.
  18. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. She's trying to change the personality of the OG owner of the body so that she can escape her death route but at the same time thinking that the changes might cause misunderstanding to the ML and he might think she's up to smtg coz she's too nice.

syofiaa and CyanoT like this.
  19. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished volume 1 (bought and mlt using google translate so details are blurry) and their relationship is progressing very slowly... They haven't even had their first kiss yet iirc... FL is conconstantly telling herself that the ml is gonna kill her when the original fl shows up based on her knowledge of the novel. though she still tries to improve her image by dumping all her lovers/their gifts and going to church to pray. She constantly asks for a divorce but ML just sidetrack it every time. She can see that the ML is a devoted and caring husband but again... tells herself that he will leave/kill her later. She started to care for the Ml and went as far as to take in a spear heading tournament?. She used her magic but her body is extremely weak so she was out cold for a month. How she ended up doing that is because the ML participated in the competition to legally kill her fanboys. He asked her for permission first. He said he would have loved to kill all of her fanboys but he didn't want to take away her happiness so he put up with it. She is always his #1 priority. As long as she exists around him he can endure anything she does no matter how cruel (supposedly) That is what I inferred based on the messed up google translated texts. The emperor showed up near the end and wanted to participate to test the loyalty of the ML. basically meant ML has to lose. But FL didn't want him to get hurt so she convinced the empress to replace the emperor and FL would replace her husband to participate in the competition. Uhh I honestly don't know who won lol it was so confusing... it seemed that the empress won the first round but FL won the second? then she passed out because she used a huge amount of magic. She is a literal glass canon. OP for a short duration then passed out for a month. After she woke up the ML told her if she stayed that way he would kill the unlucky emperor. ML and FL attended a royal ball where FL sister showed up (right before the FL was about to confess her feelings to ML) way to go sis. the back story is that her mom left her and has another child with someone else. Her sister Iris came looking for FL so she could visit their sick mother or something. Sorry if what I said didn't make sense I'm just dumping info that comes to mind as I go.

20. imawitch

imawitch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoiler please!! :blobmelt:
    I imagine more fluff coming our way!! !:sushi_singing: