Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who falsify Rizi’s fertility test? I’m so confused. I’ve read spoiler that said that it was him who did it. If so, why? As you said, her infertility can be used to replace her. But even if that’s the case, isn’t the previous queen infertile too? And she wasn’t dethroned for it. It doesn’t make sense if Rose did it. After all her goal is also the same with Lucio. Will this be explained? Or was it an honest error? Or by chance she is infertile but miraculously got pregnant? Thank you very much!

2. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found spoiler in comment section, that lucio choose rizi because she come frome lower family than other candidate. Rizi was marquis daughter, while the others are duke's. So he can easily dethrone rizi with infertility as excuse, and wont make Duke's mad while he married to rosemund as queen later.
    For the previous queen, why she isnt dethrone of infertility, it is because she adopted lucio as her child. So officialy lucio is her child (lucio mother didnt get any title after being concubine and gave a birth to him) and can be the heir.

3. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i undestand why he choose rizi. But still im not satisfied why he didnt defend her when rosemund accuse rizi for being infetile. He can just spill out the truth. (he falsefy the test).

akera93, MianneChan and Kikimichu like this.
  4. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, it is still unanswered. Maybe, lucio still in phase that cant let rosemund go. Or he dont want rosemund know that he faked that test and will turn into another assassination attempt. It is my own theory tho. Lets wait until someone drop another spoiler.

5. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

6. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!! Wow that is messed up. Tsk tsk Lucio.

7. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow FINALLY someone found out hahaha
    You are a treasure and you've made my day!

Diraaroo likes this.
  8. Galileaseye

Galileaseye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Lucio kind of did defend Rizi when Rosemond accused her of being infertile in public. He told Rosemond that what she was doing was essentially disrespecting the royal family. This leads to a big fight between Lucio and Rosemond and is a turning point for their relationship as Lucio finally leaves her. While he doesn’t tell Rizi that she is infertile, he feels bad about it. However, it’s short lived as Rizi puts two and two together and realizes what the third test was for leading to her being chosen as queen.

9. Galileaseye

Galileaseye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 64 is available on Wordexpert and it’s right before the fight about Rizi’s infertility, it’s one of my favorite chapters so highly recommend people to read it.
    In ch 65 I think has the most telling lines that Rosemond reincarnated:
    “In the end, is this as far as I can go? In the end, nothing’s changed...”
    And
    “She felt as if everything she had been trying to build up was falling apart. She did everything in her power so that this wouldn’t happen to her again, and yet…!”

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  10. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone mention it!!! Everyone should read it. See how rizi put the lines between her and lucio. That abandoned puppy (lucio) tried 'hard' to play good husband but got rejected coldly by our sassy queen. The more he gets rejected,the more happy I feel. Lol.
    I cant wait to see more moments he get rejected. He needs to go through some suffering to get more sense into him.

11. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.

Omg. Rizi better plays hard to get after this whole mess.

I am sad that Lucio still treats the bitch nicely...... =.=

Did she ever say to Lucio in his face that she wants a divorce??

12. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so bored. Anymore spoiler to share?

13. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Few days before her execution, Rosemond will be told that she’s infertile by Patrizia. A while back, Patrizia gifted a perfume to Rosemond. It turns out that the perfume has a chemical that induces infertility, made from a flower that’s native to the Brahms Islands. The effect is certain.

MianneChan likes this.
  14. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knew this was comming after reading ch64 .. I just remembered the spoilers about rosemond trying to humiliate rizi and thought it will happen now.

while lucio in his own thoughts was there even a hints about rizi not been infertile?

I mean he didn’t tell her it’s fails for some unknown reason is one thing, but if there is even no hints it honestly will feel weird too, I myself kind of started to believe her been infertile knowing the spoilers about she been not :sweating_profusely:

15. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    More details please.

I want to know how Rizi roast both Lucio and Rosemond after ch 65.

Was Rizi still talking to Lucio after she found out why he chose her to be his queen? I would not talk to Lucio at all. If yes, how they rekindle?

I want Rizi to slap the bitch more!!!

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    MianneChan likes this.
  16. babyangelholic

babyangelholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Emperor is just a doll emperor after all being cotrolled by a bitch who acted as his mistress... i actually wish MC not to end with the Emperor.

17. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember she was mad when she learned the reason he choice her, have been mentioned in spoilers long time ago which is good .. thier relationship did improve slightly last chapters but to me even now they still not close at all. It hard to tell the detailes through spoilers only but If i gathered correctly they seems to get closer only after rosemond death.

rock.doll and KathyClysm like this.
  18. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm sure that is a hard question to answer, but how much time do you think passes between Rizi becoming empress and Rosamunde's death in the story? Some months or more like some years?

19. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think it will take some years, maybe couple of months. Or at the max probability is one year.

20. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please tell me where I can read the raw novel. Want to mtl it so badly...