LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Sercraft

Sercraft New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kekekeke

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    Neyva and Paps like this.
  2. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    english please

sweed and DragonMage18 like this.
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome to japan wn *monotone*

Chrono Vlad, Raggy3 and DragonMage18 like this.
  4. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    what can you expect to a jp author after a hiatus? a filler chapter about food if you can't think how to proceed the story

5. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...
    But the problem is not that they incorporate food making and food talk. It's when the propoganda machine begins going at full speed. This and that food are the best, everyone loves it, just that some people prefere it with a small twist.

I can understand why they would want to eat snd remake food when you get traped in another world. It might even be the easiest way to remind them of their origin. But when every fucking person loves it and go crazy for it! It just puts me of.

And most likely, the reason I react the way I do is the way it's writen. Making it have greater apeal for japanese, but is just a party pooper for a western audience.

Closer to one and a half to two chapters, just that a good part of it was regarding beverages.

Neyva likes this.
  6. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you understand just how bland middle ages foods were. Colonies were formed, wars waged, continents conquered just to get decent food. It is the equivalent of eating gruel for your know life and then being introduced to actual decent food with things like salt and spices. It is a life changing thing. Japan is just a country with a huge food culture just like Italy for example. Their cuisine sort of defines their culture to a huge degree.

7. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, food in the middle ages were bland, I am not saying they where anywhere near our standards. But you should also remember that they also had food we would find good, just needing a bit more refind prep. What I think you don't take into account couse of how interconected the world is now, is that diffrent regions of the world have different pallets, that they grew up eating. One of the reasons you so easily can eat the indian/chinese food served to you, is that the taste is altered slightly to fit better to the local/national pallet. We have slowly but surly adopted to the taste from diffrent regions, with a greater variety of spices and using them more freely. Then making changes to dishes to fitt the regional tastes.
    Lest me ask, you grew up with eating meat cooked on campfire maybe some salt and some vegetables and grains. Then you suddenly meet someone giving you "a random food item discused in the latest chapters", are you realy sure you would like it? Ok, you might not hate it, but chanse is, you won't shout it's the best thing ever.
    Being born in a globalized society is a privlege you don't often think about, with people only thinking about the obvious benefits if any at all.

Yes, I know I most likely overrate it, but it's my opinion.

kenar, Neyva and clmbheat like this.
  8. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't all like everything, but the point of that chapter is best shown by one line from the Highland~ Ema's Dad, "There's different flavors for salt?"

9. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with that quote.
    But as for them not liking everything. No. They reacted like this ohh, so this is the real thing. I can mix those and it's better. There are so many variations.

Yes, not everyone liked everythin eaqualy, but still dors not change how the chapter was set up. To say everything is so good.

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and smelly foods like natto, have divided Asora's people, some like them, and some think it's terrible. Not everybody, liked everything.

DragonMage18 likes this.
  11. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and some fiends trying to make it sticyer and smellier.
    Tho let's be real, natto is a food that you either hate or love. Deviding the people.

clmbheat and CountryMage like this.
  12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Making it stinkier is a hate crime in some places, that's up there with dropping surstromming on unsuspecting people!

clmbheat and DragonMage18 like this.
  13. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Eating durian in public (be carefull, it's an actual crime in some parys of the world...).
    Or just making a paste out of it before mixing it into something (like a bottle of liquid soap, icecubes in a yellow liquid,) or just about anytime you hide duruan in something.

clmbheat and CountryMage like this.
  14. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically what is the the most satisfying moment and which one is the funniest. Also that chapter 305 will become our favorite. And now I want to go and MTL it but I don't want to be spoiled.

Paps likes this.
  15. Sercraft

Sercraft New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Well ... the next chapter (chap 305) will be everyone's favorite moment kekekeke.

Sami11 likes this.
  16. neoinfinity204

neoinfinity204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question then at this point how long has Makoto actually been in the world? I haven't re-read the story in such a long time I forget how long Makoto has gone since he got dropped in the wasteland.

Paps likes this.
  17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I remember Makoto saying it had been two years, back when they first went to Lorel Union....

Paps likes this.
  18. Emperor3

Emperor3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me
    Can someone tell me what happened to tomoki

Paps likes this.
  19. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't remember him being mentioned after the beat up he received, his charm ability was bottled and used in lorel but nothing else.

Paps likes this.
  20. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    After the beat up, Gritonias princess manipulated him even more. So now he is doing even more experimental drugs to become stronger. Only diffrens is that he now does it by his own "free will".
    But the state he is in physicly and mentaly, we don't know for sure. But most likely even more insane and dependant on the insane princess.

clmbheat likes this.