Discussion Tell romance stories in your real life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coffea to Ell, May 21, 2020.

1. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im no riajuuu

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  2. mortezamoeinimm

mortezamoeinimm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nature will do it work as always did before humans

3. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》

Reading List:
    Link
    I got one not sure if it romantic,
    Well a year back we had this 3 day festival on campus so as bored loners we decided to pick up girls,but that was easier said then done so while roaming we stumbled on an empty stall for learning Spanish so I juat walk up to the stall checked if anybody was there and just started pretending like I own this sh*t.( ps:dont know a word of Spanish).
    So when a girl came I woud pretend that i'm a born French and can teach them 5 different languages (lol i laughed so hard later) of course to join she had to fill in a form detailing her name and number ect ect ....On a side note if a man or a couple cane I woud just make up silly lies to make them go away.
    So after 20 or successful number later suddenly this girl came by all alone ,scared and just interested in everything around her i was intensely attracted to her I mean she was super cute (hehehhehe *old preveted mans voice*).
    So She showed intrest in learning and while I was trying to impress her this nerdy guy just appeared behind her and just kept staring at me after 5 mins of chat with the cute girl this guy just won't break eye contact with my (I was quite creeped out ) .
    So I asked this guy "can I gelp you with something" the response just blew my mind
    "He said thats my stall"
    After 5 more seconds of eye contact and awakened silence I instruct the guy to take a seat beside me ,praying that he won't just blurt out the truth as I had a really good thing going with this super cute girl.
    Fortunately the guy just kept staring at me still confused at what the f**k is happening.
    Right at this moment a famous actor appeared this cute girl got so excited that she jumped and obviously wanted a selfie with him but she had a broken camera lens so she asked me take a picture (at the time i had no idea about the camera lens so I was now confused about why should I take picture)
    We I took a picture of her with this actors and she told my to send it to her tonight ,I told her but I didn't have her number so she signed up for Spanish. And said "now you have it" and leaves.
    Not I just had to explain to the stall owner about everything ,he was not chill with it but I did make a tone of people join plus I had to join (ps :still part of the Spanish club till this day but still can't speak a word of Spanish lol) .
    So that night i had numbers of atleast 30 beautiful girls and all for the taking if i so wished (atleast in my mind) but did i really want that I mean fun was fun but I did I really want do it ,I was a nice guy so I decided this was not the way to pick up girls you have to be honest with the other person this was not a road i wanted to tread (and no I was not being a pu**y) so I never messaged her or anyother that night so fast forward two days later the festival was still on and with my luck I had classes on that day but I just couldn't get that cute girl out of my mind so I just package up my stull and just leaft it the middle of a lecture I had this thought hat maybe I might see her at the same Spanish stall and when I got there wola there she was so as to not creep her out I walked in front of her so she might notice me ,
    So I did but to my surprise she started following me (my inner leprechaun was dancing as though it had struck gold ) anyhow I just kept walking and she kept following and so I stopped infront of another rendom stall pretending that I didn't see her and for a good 8 min I kept talking to that stall owner about the most useless stull ( yes even more useless that all those math problems, and dont ask me why I ignored her ,In life we just do stupid, rendom stuff for absolutely no reason at all )
    So this girl just waited for me for a good 10 minutes ,I know because I could see her from the corner of my eye .
    Now as I turn around slowly she was right there in front of me and she asked with the sweetest smile "aren't you that guy from two days ago"

And I said "Yes ,yes I am "

Ok I am tired of writing and will only tell futher details if someone is interested .Hope this doesn't get ignored. Lol

Ps:haven't rechecked so ignore any spelling mistakes grammatical errors or missing word.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  4. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    *nod nod* yeesss we know you just to lazy....:p
    :eek::eek: you're riajuu... Just because you're too lazy to woo a girls, that's not mean you're not riajuu anymore;)
    Ah~the stories about creature before humans appeared :blobmelt:
    :aww::aww::aww: so ....*poke poke* how the continuation of the story....
    What's the girls say next....
    come on~ do tell me:blobmelt::blobpeek:

imK likes this.
  5. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link

Then as I've been saying I need proof! Proof!!!

6. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    You ever have a girlfriend!!! That is the proof!!!:blob_pout: not like someone who never have a bf:blob_pout:

7. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link

It wasn't even real that is still nothing!

8. ViburnumDraco

ViburnumDraco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniffs* did I just smell a story... :blobpeek::blobowoevil_horns:

9. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe but that story is banned here. At least in public.

10. ViburnumDraco

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool:

11. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_sigh:

12. daydreaminglamb

daydreaminglamb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a cute moment
    It was my second Valentine's Day with my current and first significant other. I decided to make him a picnic bento (that is not this is about tho). While I was preparing it, he left to do some errands for his parents/get a gift for his mom. When he came back, he brought in a cute little bouquet of flowers with a card addressed to his mom.
    Me: Awe that's so cute, I didn't think you were the flower type XD lol *goes back to prepping the bento*
    Him: Why do you say that ;-;
    Me: Idk, you aren- *looks up at him*
    Him: *holding another bouquet that have my favorite flowers while making a pouting face*
    Me: *dies laughing*
    I still have some of the flowers (dried) hanging on my wall as a memento of that day

13. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2
    After that she confronted me about the picture I took of her 2 days ago and requested to send them to her i agread to send her that night.
    So with the festival still at prime I started chatting with this girl and we started roming the place so when we got infront of my Department somehow 4 of my friends saw us from the god dame 6th floot at the 8 PM plus no lights (I still wonder how thay did it ) and started yelling at top of there lungs from the 6th floor about how the professor was pissed at me for leaving his class and wanted to meet me right away or else I being the bafoon I am also started yelling at top of my lungs to deal with him and also told them to show him this (the international recognises sighn for f**k off ).
    So moving forward we roamed the fest and had quite some fun,
    The night I texted her and I send her the pictures we chatted some more and for some time we just romed and chatted and texted the we just made it official.
    It was kind of hard ,i mean very hard we had absolutely nothing in common I mean nothing
    I liked red she liked yellow , I was a medium rich boy who never worked a second in my life (yes I leach of my parents vhahahvha *evil shameless laugh* ,she was a little low on budget so had to work 2 part times. I liked sweet stuff, she was so not in to sweet. I like to eat a lot ,she well lets just say she was a old Nokia phone two bites of a sandwich and sould keep going for 2 days.
    I was lazy she was active.
    I liked reading, like i read anything I can get my hands on she not so much .
    I liked breaking the rules and not caring about the consequences(yahea thats right I am a bad boy ) she was one of thoes stickler for rules
    I being the sleepin kind of guy she being early walking and walking me up like of girl .
    I can go on and on but the bottom line was we were two entirely different people our struggle was real but we both wanted this relationship and so we both made sacrifices on our end and so now after a year our relationship is strong and glad that we never gave up.
    Side story :the professor failed me by freaking 0.39 apparently my international sighn for love was not well received that day ,he was also on the 6th floor that day.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    felidormit and Coffea to Ell like this.
  14. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See also one :cool:

15. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link
    Wat?

16. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    Its real. And you know that.:sushi_cool:
    :sushi_yes:
    *nod nod*:sushi_cool:
    :sushi_cool:
    :sushi_peak:
    :aww::aww::aww: its sweet and cute :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Did you have another cute and sweet moment?:blobpeek:
    :aww::aww::aww: its sweet and cute stories :sushi_cool:
    How the both of you can make a sacrifice for each other :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    I hope your relationship with her can hold on and stay strong under a lot problem:blobmelt:
    :sushi_cool:
    *pat pat* just accept your fate Cole:sushi_sigh:

daydreaminglamb likes this.
  17. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link
    Nonononono what destiny??? There's none! I haven't been shown any proof!?

18. ViburnumDraco

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... You mean me?

Edit: I'm really going to sleep.

19. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    You already have the proof *pat pat* accept it already. Its not bad :sushi_sigh:
    :sushi_yes:
    Well~ Good night o/
    Have a nice dream

20. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    awww there are many sweet stories here~ :blobpopcorn:

i also had many romantic stories but unfortunately they all have bad ending coz they're all one-sided/secret love/admiration/crush. i even occasionally had urges to make them into a novel but i always postpone it :blobpats:

shameless plug:
    want some romance? check out my latest blog:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/blogs/how-i-pursued-my-crush-friend.3453/