LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really a waste. One of the principles of Wuxia is to enjoy the suffering of doomed fools.:ROFLMAO:

The_Loner likes this.
  2. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it would be best for her not to discard the whole alliance, but these elders seem to be a cancer that needs to be removed. it is clear that they have stagnated and I would be willing to bet that the recent string of defeats is because the whole alliance is being held back by their reticence at the least, at the most they are actively working for the demons.

tkato, userunfriendly and jacobpaige like this.
  3. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    They’re dead regardless. They asked for the MC’s little sister...:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:

4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the alliance's world is separate from the cultivation world right? or did she fuse them i cant remember even though we just got told about it lol

5. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are a collection of cultivation worlds allying themselves to 'fight' the demon king order

tkato likes this.
  6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alright ya in that case who cares about them. if they still wanna be assholes even after the elders died then leave them and just worry about the cultivation world. im sure our mc will just find another treasure in the cultivation world that just so happens to turn it into a super dimensional world lol.

7. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's world is special

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Shifu’s cultivation was always high, and she was now the leader of thousands of worlds" Didn't he already promise to talk her into discarding that position that she never wanted in the first place?

I wonder when/if he'll return the sect's treasures to his shifu. I expect she'll refuse on the grounds that she's already restocked the treasury, but he should still offer.

"But they were already Tribulation realm cultivators!" So, how much evil have they done in their lives that everything they went through during their enslavement hasn't been enough for them to ascend to the next realm?

"Only to see that the white goose had an encouraging expression, silently nodding to Xiuxiu, signaling her." lol.
    No need. It's a Samsara world, so he'll be merging it with his own world which is already a super dimensional world.

tkato likes this.
  9. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not anymore special than the cultivation world they're both samsara worlds which is what makes his world special. it was more just a joke though at the luck (plot armor) he had that his world tomb just happened to have a tower that would cause wars over it due to it allowing anyone to climb it and grow stronger. and not only that but it also turned his world into a super dimensional world so no one could now invade it, solving his 2 biggest issues of lack of strength on earth along with no way to protect it from outside invaders.
    thats true, but short term he might not merge it. i'd personally just get it out of the way if i was him but i could see him somehow getting whisked away or something and being unable to merge them anytime soon.

10. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what made it special, it was lucky enough to have the tower and the tower is what made it a super dimensional world so no matter how much samsara worlds you combine it will not become a super dimensional world unless you added mc's world

11. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess? i mean world tombs could literally have anything so there could be other super dimensional worlds, but again it was just a joke. im sure this world tomb will have something else the mc or the cultivation world needs.

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end, cooking is highest skill.:ROFLMAO:

tkato likes this.
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he'll probably have to wait until its done transforming into a SD world before merging it with any new worlds.

tkato likes this.
  14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not gonna lie it was a bit of a lackluster response to him telling them everything. i feel like this is the one time the author just sort of skipped over their reactions and the details lol. maybe we'll go more in depth on how his shifu feels about everything in the next few chapters when they talk again

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, wasn't some of that info of the, "mysterious forces will obliterate you if you speak it aloud" variety?

16. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go the loli bramblebird, the sword currently does not have an owner, just have her fish it up

The_Loner and tkato like this.
  17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welp they just got reunited and hes already off again. time to see what new girls he picks up in the strife zone

18. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly! why can't they do that?

19. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Bcuz its a key item, game logic

20. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it doesn't seem like Laura can accurately catch what she wants to though, her skill said she can only take unclaimed items, not "any unclaimed item she wants to as long as she knew what it was"

jacobpaige likes this.