Spoiler The Reincarnated Villainess ' s Dark History

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, May 22, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    In middle school, Konoha Satou dreamed of escaping into a world like that of Dark History, a romantic fantasy novel she wrote telling the story of the count's daughter Konoha Magnolia and the knight she falls in love with. Years later, her mother rediscovers that novel - only for Konoha to get hit in a traffic accident and die!

When she opens her eyes, she finds herself in the world of her own creation as the heroine's younger sister, Iana Magnolia. Somehow, she's been reborn as the character she created to be the greatest villainess of all time?!

https://mangadex.org/title/46774/the-reincarnated-villainess-dark-history

spoilerzzzz~ any~one~?????

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    I felt like I read something familiar and it really was the same series! But if I remember this right, isn't this an original work? Or are we looking for advanced manga chapter spoilers?
    Got confused for a bit since cover guy is different, but I have trouble shipping her with Butler. Gimme Mr. Gunslinger instead!

Astrology Freak likes this.
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what will happen to the heroine..?XD

Hypothon likes this.
  4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc I meant give our graduated chuuni/currently suffering from her dark history MC Mr. Gunslinger. But ofc if she ends up with Butler, then this poor lonely sexy meat and has this wild air of attraction of a man can't stay single, can he?

morticia_addams and Clars like this.
  5. Yurie

Yurie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okey so at the end of chapter 2, they got invited to a dance party and Iana told Konoha not to dance since she was injured. At the party Konoha attracted a lot men and they want to dance with her. While Iana interferes by taking the men’s hand that were offered to Konoha or spilled wine on the floor so they would get distracted. The butler caught Iana while she was running away and dances with her. He questions that if Iana wanted to harm Konoha or wants to protect her. Saying that he doesn’t understand the meaning behind her actions. The dance stopped and Iana slipped out of the party to rest.

During the dance party, a fire broke out. Everyone evacuated except Iana who was sleeping into one of vacant rooms. Konoha, Gwinofold and Sol realised that Iana was missing and Konoha explained that Iana must have realised that she sprained her ankle and that’s why Iana asked Konoha not to dance. When Sol realised this he rushed back inside to find Iana. Meanwhile Iana realised that the fire is spreading and tried to find a way out, thinking that she had evaded all the death flags previously so she can’t die now. Unfortunately parts of the ceiling crumbled and her legs were trapped. Thinking that it’s her end and that she had served her role. Sol came to her rescue by taking her and jumping out the window. I think he said along the lines of, “I’ll stay by your side until I can see through you(?)it would be a problem if you go and died on your own.” Which Iana takes it as a threat meaning if she fails to protect the heroine she would be killed. With that the first volume ended. Next chapter begin with the return of Mc’s childhood friend, the villain.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2020
    Elisee, Biakushi, FunSmiles and 14 others like this.
  6. Astrology Freak

Astrology Freak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

*headdesk* Chuuni! Konoha went wild af in her self insert fiction days, huh? Tho we can't judge. Is the ML Sol? Or the Gunslinger Guy in the cover?

(tho my unpopular opinion would be that ML would not be Sol, either...)

Creolenerd, Mikaa and hikaharu like this.
  7. Yurie

Yurie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Sol is the ML and Gwinofold is the ML in her original story and is in a relationship with the heroine so I don’t think he’s the ML in the storyline. It’s shown that Sol harbours conflicted feelings towards MC since she was transmigrated into the body of the villainess of her own story. In chapter one Sol thought the MC was slow and dense since she wasn’t able to sense his blood lust towards her. However when MC was able to detect his blood lust, he though that she wasn’t dense as he thinks(since she knows the story line)and it caught his attention. When MC rescues Konoha from their grandfather, Gwinofold and Konoha change their impression on her and believed that MC’s actions was to protect them from her grandfather. However Sol wasn’t convince, due to the original villainess bullied the heroine and tried to poison her, he thinks that her ‘acting’ are too livid and is highly suspicious of her change of heart. I think it’s because Sol is extremely protective of the heroine since she saved him from the streets and he was a slave. I don’t think Sol loves the heroine in that way and is probably that she’s his saviour and cares her in an affectionate way. Since Sol was fine with the heroine in a relationship with Gwinofold and supports them. Although it feels annoying when Sol constantly doubts MC when the story events befalls on the heroine which she has no control of.

So the second volume begins with the return of the villain,Yomi(ヨミ)name on the Japanese version. Iana, Konoha and Gwinofold are having tea with Sol serving them. Gwinofold notes MC and the heroine has become closer with the heroine wiping her mouth with a handkerchief to clean the cream that is on MC’s face. Sol comes behind Iana to serve an apple pie while holding a knife, MC freaks out and questions ‘that knife is for slicing the pie, right? with the reply ‘of course?’ Iana again reminds herself to protect the heroine from harm so it won’t trigger her death flag with Sol killing her in the original plot. MC broke out of her thoughts when Sol said that there is a guest for Iana so she’s greeted by the villain who is a childhood friend of both the MC and heroine, with the villain heavily indicates his affection for the MC such as ‘it feels nice for a girl I like to welcome me back’ While Iana is in the state of confusion unable to remember if there is a character that liked Iana considering it was rare for her to create a love interest for the villainess when she favoured the heroine. Then she remembered in her past life that two of her friends recommended a manga which consists of a charismatic, good looking villain wanting to kill the heroine of the story(so basically she was hooked onto Yandere villains to kill the heroine rather a love interest for the villainess). It came to her sense that Yomi in the story will try to kill Konoha after Iana was executed and since he still believes that Iana wants Konoha to be killed, his murder attempt may trigger Sol‘s suspicion to rise and her death flag to trigger. Iana hastily pulled Yomi away with an excuse to guide Yomi to his room.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2020
    Elisee, Biakushi, FunSmiles and 24 others like this.
  8. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoilerrrrrrrrrrrr
    Is there a novel???? I'm okay with raws as long as it's easy to MTL XD

9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers @Yurie?

I DO understand Sol's POV (since OGIana IS a villainess) but a part of me JUST can't support him EVEN with the reread. Heck, Yomi was literally written FOR Iana. Still rooting for him even if he hasn't been formally introduced (at least as far as translations of the manga at least). Sol still gives Iana mini-heart attacks and anxiety. So long as nothing major that's negative happens to the danger prone Konoha, then Iana can just leave. I mean, Konoha HAS 2 protectors for cripes sake, with one of them being the literal prince/OGML.

11. kurokai

kurokai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh.... still didnt have new update for manga (eng vers)
    and u must pay when read in raw vers(next chapter)

i got chinese vers up to ch 16
    but i cant read it T+T

12. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a reason why people want Sol as the male lead? He seems far too loyal and dedicated towards Konoha for my liking, and he's too distrustful towards Iana (for valid reasons given OG!Iana actions) that it doesn't bode well with me. I mean, every time something bad happens to Konoha he automatically assumes it has something to do with Iana. Can you imagine being in a relationship with someone who continuously questions your behaviour and is in constant doubt of you?

Trust is an important key to a successful and healthy relationship, and all I see from Iana and Sol are two distrustful individuals who are constantly doubting each other's actions. Iana is scared that Sol is going to kill her, whilst Sol is in a state of denial and can't believe Iana has changed for the better.

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Comments here are pretty neutral with Sol as of now, not sure about the reactions of the JP fanbase or comments at Dex though. And like I said before, I agree with you. Its hard to ship her with Sol despite his understandable actions (since again, OGIana is a villainess). But I guess we can also chug it as first guy and number of appearance.
    Any new spoilers for us @Yurie or anyone can access the raws (@kurokai )? Honestly, I just need more material to judge Yomi though. The reasons I'm leaning to him more instead of Sol is because of
    1. Trust issue between the leads (again, I GET Sol's POV but its hard to support the ship when the biggest shipping moment we ever had was him saving her from a life threatening event. Still... I'm aware its too early to judge but so far they just lack chemistry as a romantic pair)
    2. Sol's dedication to Konoha. Same as point 1, I understand it to an extent and he HAS partially given up and gave his torch to the Prince or whatever. Still Point 2 is the same as Point 1, story is still at their earlier stages
    3. Yomi is the current cover boy with Iana in Dex last I checked (which was the last update)
    4. Yomi was literally written FOR her. If she can prevent him from causing conflict with Konoha while somehow getting shipping moments in between, then I have no complaints.
    5. How long must MC stay with her danger prone sister again? I know Konoha was written that way but the number of butterfly actions she's done at this point (like if I remember it right, preventing Konoha from obtaining a power up or something or connecting with the other OGtargets), she has no other reason to stay other than liking and trying to make amends for Konoha for what OGIana has done (and ofc Sol's surveillance of her). Still, I'd like to think Konoha would congratulate her sister if she finds a decent man who actually cares for her

14. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC saved konoha a lot. Geez what a pain in the ass:blob_pout:. But MC is just: itz fine even if she's the one ended up hurt instead of konoha. Its sad cuz I think yomi is the only one who really cares for her :blob_teary:. I mean yeah konoha too cares for her cuz she's kind and loves her. (she's basically the heroine, She's strong but.. she doesn't know how to fight which triggers me everytime she's in danger :blobdead:and the one who's getting hurt is the MC)

Sol is an asshole. :blobupset:. But based on the recent chapters he's beginning to trust her. He always protect the mc when she's in trouble or danger since from the beginning anyways. I'll give him a credit for that but I don't like how he judged her but I understood why he acted like an asshole towards her since she was the villainess before.

I really hope there's another decent ML for the MC :aww:

15. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally got the 4th chapter translated on mangadex so yayyy, the thing about Yomi is that he loved the og villainess so I don’t know if he’ll like the new her, it’s kinda funny to see him misunderstand so much

Elisee, syofiaa and Hypothon like this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Dex had an update today. My impression on Yomi is... weird. I mean, I AM happy there is FINALLY someone that cares for MC other than the good natured Konoha but the fact that Yomi likes her true OGVillainous self is dropping a few points (and the selective hearing does not help)
    Sol learning to trust/liking MC (though I assume this is an expected outcome to the one most likely to be the endgame) due to what he was barely able to hear is just as weird. And I still will keep on the stance on the earlier comments of this thread, that Sol is an unhealthy choice since you know... the guy is literally most of the root cause of her anxiety and stress (but since I now have an impression on Yomi, Sol... looks healthier in comparison. D*mn obsession and selective hearing).
    Still rooting on that handsome gunslinger dude though. Anybody got spoilers on the manga raws?

17. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read up to the update and seeing Yomi made me so happy but goddamnit that selective hearing. I was okay with the obsession because compared to Konoha that's like light with EVERYONE obsessed with her but damn it, couldn't they have just made Yomi a little more normal? I really want him to end up with MC since he already loves her. Sol just gives me major anxiety but with how many set ups he's had I'm sure he's end game... How would Yomi react to that tho.

18. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading the manga today and yes, I hope for a decent ML to appear for MC.

19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, this setup with Sol is just... REALLY weird. Don't get me wrong, I AM happy Sol is finally learning to trust currentIana/MC since her previous actions/personality is worth being wary of but developing something close to feelings due to something he BARELY heard PLUS since we're only 4 chapters currently (obviously too early to judge) but the current development in the romance aspect is such a snail pace. MC is still having mini breakdowns over the possibility he could off her. So long as that factor exist, Sol will really be an unhealthy choice. Yomi... just has to remove the selective hearing and learn to like the current Iana and I might root for him (but design wise? Just gimme gunslinger dude already!)

20. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

U can read with google lens..but it hurts my eyes to do so hahaha...

Ps: i really hate design clothes for konoha design, the clothes all basically just hang around her nipples and can just drop off from her boobs anytime if she run/do any action. Lol.