LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Earth sword might not survive 90 days though.

akumetsu_F1 likes this.
  2. Msuuuuuu

Msuuuuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is starting to follow the trend of making the people around the MC too overpowered. An example would be his GF and his Shifu, especially his shifu who has cultivated around 5 levels( where people in those that have merged several world's like in the suspended world could not even cultivate to her level) less than year. Adding to the fact that no other people (except for the Second disciple who has cultivated two levels) has been said to have match her speed.

Astaroth likes this.
  3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it probably will. i doubt he can go to the strife zone and get strong enough to go to that plane from his shifus sect and find the sword all in 90 days. overall though the 90 days will probably make the difference if you look at the total time the sword has and the time it takes him.
    his shifu just explained shes not from the cultivation world, snd that her original sect was much stronger. his shifu has always been way stronger, she just hides her abilities and was limited from the worlds laws. as for his girlfriend ya shes getting crazy op fast, but she has a system that seems somewhat equal to his system and has one of the strongest combatants in the world layers as her teacher, so its not anymore op then the mc's growth speed.

Astaroth likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I think you might want to consider how much time has passed in this series so far, and he's already surpassed the strongest people the cultivation world had to offer by quite a lot. 90 days is more than enough time for him to catch up to his shifu's current realm, or possibly surpass it.

tkato likes this.
  5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats true, everything has happened in a very small frame of time. but he needs to surpass his shifu in terms of strength i think to be able to handle the challenges he could face. well i guess he can always get by being slightly weaker thanks to his system and skills but it seems like even his shifu isnt that close to being strong enough to leave that safe area. we'll see how its dealt with though, i doubt its just him purely leveling up to the level he needs to get to, it'll probably be a mixture of him getting stronger but also getting some skills that make it possible for him to survive.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C657: “Thank you, Saint” It's strange that her way of addressing his shifu hasn't changed.

I'm so very tired of tournament arcs, even ones that fizzle out and become something else. I'd have preferred it if they just sent him to the battlefield to take on the corrupted cultivators and accumulate military merit in order to be sent to the Strife Zones.

“If you ask Combatants like Chen Wang, perhaps they will give it to you, but that will be the same as stealing the qualification that would’ve belonged to someone else” Um, he's in the Iron Fist Club, and the only member that qualifies for the quota. Period. Why would he need to ask anyone else? He can just go as himself based on his own authority as the representative of the club.

This also wouldn't be "failing to grind oneself." It would be failing to waste time on weaklings and relatively safe battles.

7. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well we found out from the very next chapter from Chen Wang that single individuals or organizations don't own these quotas and it's an entirety of a Profession that does, so even if he represented the Iron Fist Club, he wouldn't have a quota to directly pass through anyways.

On another note, I'm sure the whole reason she suggested that he asked Chen Wang in the first place is to test his mental fortitude, whether or not he's still keen on cultivation himself or is he starting to play the politics game like the corrupted elders of the cultivation alliance. It was shown right at the following chapter that she didn't know whether or not there was a backdoor for this, so she really was just testing him.
    Think about it, the first thing he did as he returned to the sect was playing mind games with the elders, then showed off his connections with Chen Wang to deal with the problem, then as soon as he heard that they might have to go through a test, he asked if there are any other ways. If i were his Shifu i'd be concerned about his mental fortitude as well.

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “I had thought that the qualification would be the same as the cultivation alliance, requiring relations for everything. " ...Who in his age group has better connections than him?

9. exradical

exradical Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the alatest chapter. A bit confused about returnee. Return from what? Return from past life? I have a feeling he already return from way beyond before he died in human world.
    Did he just return from the age of old god?

Astaroth likes this.
  10. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what's been the speculation ever since those guys knew Gu Qingshan's name. (Including the woman who just did the qualification test.)

But yeah this Returnee thing is extra weird. And while I assume we'll get the exact details next chapter or so, but won't this just give MC a lot more unwanted attention? So much for disguising him.

tkato and userunfriendly like this.
  11. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    She is Girlfriend #1.

Secret is out. Tomorrow, a lot of explaining to do.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, if Girlfriend #2 becomes God of Death......dating is not going to be fun. :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If Lady Darksea is so awesome, and she checks everyone personally, then how did Barry get disqualified repeatedly based on not wearing gloves?

I can't help but feel that GQS could make a better armor for himself if he could afford to take the time.

"Ning Yue Chan glanced at her [2] card, then at Gu Qing Shan’s [1] card and instinctively wanted to reach for her Blade, but quickly gave up on the idea as she recalled where she was." lol.

Astaroth likes this.
  13. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she didn't check everyone personally, she only checked the three people who qualified to enter the Strife Zones personally, she didn't care about the remaining 50k+ people that were disqualified (snuffed out) by her spell (blowing her breath), which would have included Barry.

14. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember how long it has been, but if it was only a year or still less than a year since he returned, I'll be shocked.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it seems like it been less than 6 months since he returned from the future

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it said in one of the chapters that it had been one year, but I may be misremembering. If so, then I'd expect that its only been a few months.

16. Keshire

Keshire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll say the same thing I said on the TL's site,

In this context I think it's referring to his connection between Shen Wu and Earth that makes him a returnee. But he's definitely a Regressor, with the hints being thrown that he's probably a Reincarnator soul that's been around forever.

Making him essentially the big 3 of protagonist cheats.
    Transmigrator (Returnee)
    Regressor (Relive the past)
    Reincarnator (Rebirth)

akumetsu_F1 likes this.
  17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that card user warning to Ning Yue Chan definitely felt like a flag being set for a meeting between her and Su Xue Er. its also hard to get a good read on GQS and what he is because of the war god system and how little we know about it. like how much of whats happened is thanks to it and how much is because of GQS identity as a returnee. maybe the special thing about him being a returnee is he got the war god system but since he never awoke his memories in his last life the war god system could only send him back in time to restart and not join the world apocalypse online order in this life?
    i wonder if kitty and berry being stuck on earth is a blessing in disguise because it saves them from being dragged into whatever battle their about to face and will save their lifes because they couldnt get off earth.

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So many flags. Returnees of various kinds. (still saying ning girl is asura waifu).
    Anyway, Darksea - hand is blue. God institute being was half male half female? which is a half blue half red god in religious aspects if you google it.
    Gu person in 3rd place, not sure if random, doubt it. Probably a returnee in the camp of the 'evil god'. (unless it's normal for gods of old to have two parts and MC merges with ... her...? lol. Anima/Animus does come to mind.)

So we have a loli shifu and an onee-san shiva in one chapter.
    [​IMG]

The_Loner likes this.
  19. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    most likely, returnee is simply a cover lady Darksea gave to GQS to hide his real identity - whatever it is

akumetsu_F1 and elengee like this.
  20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Like his shifu said, returnees are usually 'tied' to a location or two and can go back and forth and these locations meant something in their previous life. Now... where she's mistaken is , she assumes he was tied to 'shen wu' which they're now calling their unnamed 'planet'.
    Thing is, MC is 'tied' to the entire Samsara, which is one whole, but they are unaware.
    In a way it's similar to a returnee, except he is tied not to a location but to reincarnation or existence as a whole, in a way.