Spoiler Beware of the Red Thread/붉은 실을 조심하세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by inori-chii, Apr 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    If Lucia really isn't that bad of a person/goddess like thing, then what was the event that led to her ruin/slavery? Or the exerpt where her comments were about her complaining how Abel, Carin, and Damian were supposed to fall for her?

2. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    But in the end she help ML with his heart and called MC sister
    She will lose her power but MC will help her

KriFiLinah, Tt123, syofiaa and 5 others like this.
  3. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucia before she died no one loved her so when she read book “red thread” she wished to be the heroine and be loved

KriFiLinah, Aquaa, Jukki and 5 others like this.
  4. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

5. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    There is 4 volumes but the first one have the same 2 chapter in the 2 volume .. so it’s 3 volumes
    Each book have 7 chapter I think ..
    MC will be friend with the main leads except ML Abel he well be her lover
    After she become goddess they will do it every night ≧ω≦

6. kay_c33

kay_c33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, that just made my day. :blobxd:

7. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since they do it every night, no wonder they end up having 9 children.
    Any more spoilers between Lian (MC) and Abel? Family moments?

Alniyat, KriFiLinah, elyacuty and 5 others like this.
  8. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    About this I didn’t read they have children maybe because I MTL the novel so I just understand most of it :cool:

simplysharonda and syofiaa like this.
  9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us of the backgrounds of the rest og the og male leads?
    Comparing them to the picture where all leads stand together, which one is Damian? Is there any significant actions they'll be doing in the future like with Assand originally killing Abel?
    Basically, who is who among the five (well, the last two at least, hooded guy and long black haired guy) and what significant actions will they do in the future and will they get to live in the end?

Minaeli and nielyti like this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone summarize Ch.11? And explain the number of reasons for our leads blushing and that one Carin/CainxLian scene?

11. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind cute moments of Abel being jealous, here you go:
    "Don't talk privately with Leitan." (said Abel with a low voice)

"You have a lover next to you, calling(?) your eyes & you're going to talk with a man?" (Abel)

"Leitan is just a friend." (FL)

"That's a man." (Abel)

The other parts are hard to understand but basically afterwards he'll say "Who? Are you thinking about getting married to me at last?" & then, just as I mentionned in the other spoiler; ML will insist on marrying the FL under the pretense of marriage being important to humans & FL will tease him that she wants a husband who's good at houseworks :blobjoy:

Ohhhh, that's why in the last chapter it mentionned something like:
    Deep in her thoughts, she was thinking: "On the desk, in one corner of the room, there's a family photo taken with her before she snuck away. Even though Abel & I are dimly visible in our eyes. I am satisfied with it."

I guess I can assume she was in her spirit form to take a pic with her family in the other world? But her family members were probably not even aware she was next to them :blob_teary:

Did you read on Google Play? If you did then you might be right, bcuz on Google Play it's much easier to MTL. On Kakao Page, I had to take pictures of the pages & then MTL those pictures so it might have been harder for the application to recognize the texts (Imma be sad if they truly didn't have children :notlikeblob:)
    On the last chapter, it was mentionned "This crazy mirrorball has nine children" (but they might have been talking about Sola(?) cuz he was the main topic lol)

There was also another moment where Abel & the FL were talking and then he said "And you don't know that the child you've given is thinking about?" (& so that's how I assumed they had a child)

Ch11 is up on Mangadex :blobokhand:

12. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. MC HAS A CAT??? CAN VERR COME WITH THEM WHEN SHE AND ABEL BECOME GODS??? :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

13. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    inori-chii Yeah I read it on google play ≧ω≦
    I can’t read it on kakopage :blobpensive:

inori-chii likes this.
  14. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    The capture targets :
    * carin : he is an angle I think because he have white wings ,, he is a spy from Assand.
    *Damian : he is the boy with hoodie ,, MC will find him in the land of Dark lord.
    He is half spider and half ghost ( or human )
    When she find him he was injured she will cure him and saw that he has 3 eyes she remember the spider saint give her a picture of his son then she give it to Damian ( the spider saint his father ) .
    *Lord of dark : he is a VAMPIRE and he is so Damn handsome ( will that what MC says :blobangel:) .. he always ware mask .
    He have a curse that he cannot be in the light , the MC will help him later when he injured his face , he ask her if he could break the curse she says she believes that he someday can walk under the light of the sun he will surprised ( because even the gods said to him he can’t )
    The MC will help him later in the story to break the curse.
    *Assand : he is the guard of the solar ( I think :blobsalute: )
    When he first met the ogFL he well not be attractive with her like the story.
    Later he will take MC from Abel because he had the heart of Abel but he just want MC .
    Later they meeting the gods , they said if she want to stay in Valhalla she has to became goddess and marry Assand , of course MC refused and said “ he is not my type “ :blobjoy:
    ———————————
    About Assand killing Abel in the original story I remember MC thinking it’s not happen even in the original story ( I don’t understand why because of the MTL )

15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.
    Seems like we're gonna have some feels and drama arc for Damian and Dark Lord dude (though, I don't understand how Lian finds him so handsome. I mean, as a capture target, he should be but I guess its a matter of preference)
    Hmmm... Quite an interesting set of info
    For Carin, are both leads aware of his true allegiance with Assand? How do they take it that he was a spy of some sort? I mean, it isn't far off since the manhwa keeps mentioning his white wings but I'm surprised with him being acquainted with Assand
    Assand- So, I take it out of every capture target, either he alone or with Carin will end up an antagonistic role in the future?
    Kinda surprised with the earlier spoiler with Lucia being an actual good uhh... heroine. And it even hurts now that Assand hasn't taken interest with her
    Abel dying was mentioned in the manhwa adaptation I believe. Basically, if I remember it right, in order to become immortal, boi goes so far to commit crimes that Assand has to kill him in the end

16. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen in raw ch 12 ? Looks like mc is in danger?

17. Bookworm uwu

Bookworm uwu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She wants to save the ML (and herself) because there’s a rebellion and they want to kill him, but the ML misunderstands and thinks she was running away from her.
    This is from a translation I saw, it’s not 100% accurate.

syofiaa, nielyti and Herodanish like this.
  18. Bookworm uwu

Bookworm uwu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And does anyone know or have the link of the LN? I keep searching but I can’t find it.

19. Bookworm uwu

Bookworm uwu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for the mistakes: (...) she was running away from him.

20. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just forgot who is Assand, is he the guy who has black hair and looks like professor snape in the manhwa? Of different guy?