Spoiler (BL) Rebirth Into An Interstellar Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this being translated?:hmm:

2. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me whether the MC know or not that He Baishen and Yi Ming is the same person in chapter 41? I can't understand when MC told He Baishen that his husband is Yi Ming and he is not Yi ming but somehow after that..... I am so lost.. MC plan to take revenge to a man who didn't bother to put his name in marriage certificate (as Yi Ming = Anonymous) but then he plans it towards He Baishen(?)

4. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding, at first MC did not know that his husband is He Baishen, bc it's only written as Yi Ming that's why MC make fun of it that his husband is Yi Ming and not He Baishen. And at ch 41, it seems MC prefer to conquer someone instead of conquered, so he want to conquer ML as revenge and to show him who's the "wife" in relationship. MC kinda angry bc he was written in "wife" column.

Kinda stop reading at certain chap, so

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  5. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is SA? :blobpeek:

6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Superstar Aspirations

7. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, okay, thanks for the explanation

8. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been binge MTLing this story! and I love it but I'm also dissatisfied! Why can't I find the uncensored versions! Does anybody know where to find them? Preferably without needing to sign up on a page I can only understand using google-sensei

9. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooo there is a censor on it :cry::cry:

midnight reader likes this.
  10. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda upset by the relationship between MC & ML. I think MC takes ML for granted. He focus too much on how rich & powerful ML is but didnt appreciate ML's effort to make him happy. Despite ML telling him how he is novice in love, MC never tries to understand why ML chase him like that (giving expensive gift or creating a restaurant full of stars),instead MC feel angry on how ML waste money. They are lover, but as a reader, it's upseting to see only 1 person works hard. ML always have to compromise on MC's decisions because he didnt want MC to get angry.

In chapter 115, I must say that I'm dissapointed on MC's character and MC & ML relationship. At least in Ming Yu & Xi Ze relationship, eventhough they love arguing but it's more like flirting. But in this story, MC never tells what he wants to ML but always expect ML to do the right thing. MC knew ML helps his career but he never even say thank you. Eventhough, he feels touched but he only keeps it to himself but never show how much he love ML. Poor ML, somehow how to beg MC's love and hope MC in a good mood to at least give him 'sugar'.

I know I'm ranting to much but it is because I love MingYu X XiZe, RongXu X QinChen, and QiMu X MinChen so much. Well, all in all this novel still good to read for once.

11. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its what his deserve. Remember when ML said to his assistant that after 3 years MC can scram and what he said to MC when they fist met? Its like what u plant what u get. Well I know that ML think MC still the original host so he think that MC is greedy and lazy, but he can just said it in his mind not blatantly said those words, that's why we need to take care what we want to say, less we will regret it. Regret always in the last line, not in the front line so we won't know what will happen.

12. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that, but you cant really blame ML too much, original body makes a deal that makes ML doesnt have a good impression on MC. But as the story progressing, ML wants to start over and he said he is a novice in love and ask MC to tell him if he dislike something. Mc as someone who used to be a movie emperor at least need to try to understand ML mind and understand how important communication between couple is. What I mean is MC clearly can tell what kind of approach he likes but whenever ML try to woo MC, he just dislike it because of ML waste of money. At least he can be happy for the effort and communicate it with ML. Just like you said, ML feels regret of his past action wants to be better but MC should also communicate his feeling more. I just feel, MC takes ML's effort for granted just because he is somehow still bitter about ML's past action and richness. Maybe I just expect too much because I love the other CP too much. I just hope that MC character can develop better not only ML.

HIMETAN likes this.
  13. Chea chantrea

Chea chantrea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading cp 45 and i have to say that i cant be help dislike ml a little, like he use money to suppress other, forced our mc not to break the contract, eventhough he is the one bad mouth mc{original} first, you might not care too much since they're destined to fall in love, but imagine if He guy wasnt ml and still used money, power.... forcing other, or mc doesnt fall in love with him? so the author really do mc justice when letting ml suffer a little as mention above "you reap what you sow"

Kleep likes this.