Spoiler I met the male lead in prison

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 26, 2020.

1. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good news! I remember checking this out but I was greeted by deadlinks or dropped novel. Thanks!

2. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information

Jeonjkook likes this.
  3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, I'd like to have Iana end up with Lenag rather than Ricdorean. For a change, I feel like ML and MC relationship should be like siblings.

I've read until chap 14 and I'm pretty much hooked!

I tried looking for any raws but alas...nothing comes up except kakaopage which does not open in my country.

Edit: as per author, she's making a book for Lenag's story. Renagg's Abduction (?). Author is giving Lenag his own love story! Yay!

Don't quote me on that though since I mtl-ed the interview. I might be wrong.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  4. ohlililac

ohlililac Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't know. I think she's better end up with his brother. Lol (I'm on chaser side). After all, they aren't related blood. Lenag is my second choice. (Sorry Rick)

These are the innate feelings that I catch when reading novels (and from the descriptions)
    Ricdorean (red rose) = Desire
    Chaser (black rose) = obsession
    Renag (yellow rose) = protection
    Francisca/original mc/forget her name (white rose) = healing

Ah, there are five roses in the kingdom.
    Blue is the center of all roses, so they are all instinctively attracted towards iana.

Wow, do you have a link to lenag's story?

5. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would agree with you.
    The brother is an obsessive psycho.. He literally puts shackle on Iana and keep her under house arrest for 4 years after she got out of prison.
    ML and FL were separated for 4 years.
    Renag loves iana eventhough he knows that she doesn't love him.
    I'm on chapter 90 and Iana spent 99% of her life in prison... The first 3 months is spent in the actual prison where she met the ML. The next 4+ years is spent under house arrest by her brother...

MTL from kakao and it is really hard to understand so I don't know details.

6. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg...what kind of brother is that? Rather, what kind of environment are they growing up in? Tsk.

7. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This puts in perspective on the original Iana's death as chances are the main reason she died was due to suicide as his obsession probably got worse. There also the chance that the main reason why Iana went to prison was to escape her brother as the prison couldn't be worse than what her brother already does as in the noble society no one even knows she exist besides rumors.

8. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think her brother might have sent her to prison to keep her shackled down while he finds ways to kill their dad. He succeeded while she was in prison. Like ricdorian he was abused by his dad. ya I think iana might have killed herself or got kilied by his enemies in the original novel. Sorry to burst ppl's bubble on the brother but this guy takes yandere to a whole new level. She is given everything she asked for except freedom. He will burn down the world just to keep her with him. Renag is iana's fiance per chasers proposal. Renag is not loyal to chaser but to his love for Iana. He would betray chaser and take iana to run away if she asked if. But she didn't want that. Probably for his safety..

9. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::pikablob::blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished:
    That’s so sad poor Mc.
    Does the story ever indicate the reason why the brother so twisted aside from him being the villain?

10. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I about to ask when she'll leave the prison. I a bit annoying on ML "This is my first time". :facepalm:

Darcy, simplysharonda and Aytise like this.
  11. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this thread. I am just thrilled that the novel's back in translation. It's in my bookmarks for months now... I swear, the ML's innocence outshines even the sun lol.

kcis, Bella94, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  12. AngelicaHolmes

AngelicaHolmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How's going the romance at the point that are you? Have she ever showed some kind of interest towards someone of the male leads? By the spoilers I read here, looks like all the love interests feelings are one sided

Pochoclo and Mitsuki000 like this.
  13. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any manhwa for this novel? beside the first chapter for the promotion

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    After finally deciding to read the spoiler thread after reading the current novel updates, a part of me wants to reach the part where Ricdorian makes her promise in the promo to meet each other in a year, but her being in house arrest is giving me heavy worries. I'm not bored with the prison arc but I'm starting to dread if we're gonna get her specific situation on the 4 year home arrest, I'm certainly not gonna enjoy that no matter how sexy of a character Chaser is, this WILL be disturbing (so hoping for that timeskip)

15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize for the double post but I'm having trouble inserting quotes while editing my old post.

Lenag is quite a pitiful soul. My megane senses haven't failed me after all! Rooting for that boi's romance too. Any spoilers on the heroine?

16. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heroine is the white rose. She was kidnapped by big bro to be a playmate for Iana. Iana with the help of lenag saved her. That's all I remember about her.

17. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She likes ricdorian. He kidnapped her and locked her up too but she said that she would rather be locked up by him and chose to stay with him.

18. TaiyakiPan

TaiyakiPan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the first page, someone said this is going to be a love triangle. Can somebody tell mo who the actual male lead is? I usually suck at choosing who the endgame is and it sucks cuz i get secondhand heartbreak :ROFLMAO:

Briana and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  19. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sh*t, chaser is goddamn psycho. What was OG Iana've done to him to makes him really obsessed towards her. I mean, he even brought MC to be Iana's friend (in OG novel) and it's kinda...:eek:

20. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Ricdorian? By she u mean MC and not FL right? So MC is first locked up by her brother and then by this Ricdorian? What about the ML in jail? When is the FL kidnapped - in original novel or in MC's timeline?

Edit - So basically, the guy she is most afraid of, Lenag from the Prison is actually the sanest? Lolol

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020