Spoiler The Enchanting Villainess / The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! / 反派魔女自救计划

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Without understand the dialogue i can be wrong but the original fl seemed more scared than two faced. When she meet mc i don't know if the "I am not welcome here ?" Was an act or no but at the Ball she seemed legit scared . She seem more desperate that evil . In chapter 9 they (the nobles) say that a rumor say that the king whould replace heir does the fact that mc was ignored like that have more of the fact of a political savy thing (because isolating a child just because she does not know how to dance well or throw a tantrum seem like a dickhead move)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  2. CinderFrost

CinderFrost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Niel and ML: Give our little ball of fluff all your treasure! :blobcat_knife:

:blobjoy:

3. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... maybe she is scared of being thrown back out but it seems kinda wrong that she keeps targeting MC. Esp in ch 9 and 10 where MC already avoided her but she approached to do her little white lotus plot. :hmm:

The dialogue at the start of CH10 points to Heroine wanting to the do her white lotus skit where she was going to say it was fine, she wasn't hurt, MC didn't do it on purpose but got cut off with MC asking if she was alright and calling her sister. Made a lot of the audience exclaim. Saying they thought little MC hasn't met Heroine. Or that little MC didn't like heroine. Somewhere along those lines. Heroine looked legit frightened when MC called her older sister. And then the people there started judging heroine. Stuff like it's cause she was born outside so she doesn't know how to even dance. I think. :blobpats: i skimmed through it real fast cause i was still sleepy when i read it so i might not be remembering correctly. :blobsweat:

4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey , till where have the spoilers been shared ?

5. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I shared the latest from the raw site which is chapter 11 right now. :sushi_peak:

DOHere likes this.
  6. Lisianna

Lisianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers that are here!:blobbunny:

7. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's an update today... they usually come out at 6 am CST(China Standard Time). :blob_teary: It's already 7:27am.

ziasen likes this.
  8. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Late to the series due to work...
    Did you just say political conspiracy? Sign me up!

My theory is that the Emperor dad might have his own shortcomings to the MC coz the flashback did say that he understands what the OG!MC did. If the OG!MC was the bad seed in that timeline, I would be interested in what is this shortcoming is. Especially, since he is perfect as a near-perfect ruler.

In addition, I am also very curious about how political power was transferred. So far, I haven't seen the FL having legitimacy or the means of how she gained it. I also don't get why she is instantly loved by the court (guys in the banquet) when she is clearly not yet introduced as a princess and she lived outside to from the palace. This will be worth the read if the FL is a good political chessplayer herself and I will be disappointed if she's just another pawn.
    While I understand that magical ability might have played the part in the heir, I will hold my theories for now since the FL isn't confined to have the ability while our MC is 'proven' to be already not having it.

9. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my opinion, but it's easy to get it if you look more closely especially to the latest translated chapter 10, on last panels the duke has that scheming face, and then Abella herself mentioned that the OG!Abella death was very closely related to the duke, her uncle. Also, in chapter 10 when the emperor has to go and and MC and FL has that dancing/tripping moment and then that pompous redhead dude starts bitching at Abella and the daddy emperor is coming asking 'wtf are you bitching at my precious daughter'...look closely behind the emperor....is the duke! He's literally in the shadow of the emperor xoxo.
    And in general, from the emperor behaviour I sense the discomfort or even disgust every time he's called to meet the duke/uncle/his brother.

And I also agree, it seems very suspicious, the FL just was found and came to the palace, her 1st appearance is at the ball and she's already won half the guests/court. The rumours are strong and widely spread in favor of FL and depicting MC as a spoiled, no magic, no talent, greedy princess and evil sister to her new older sibling. It's known that she has magic and Abella don't for now, but still to be that blatantly ignorant of Abella and fanning over FL even tho the emperor shows that his favorite and heir to throne is Abella, so.... wtf? Is the entire court full of stupid nobles with only short-term sight?

So, I smell ...a conspiracy here, mostly political I think.

Here chapter 10 updated today: https://mangadex.org/title/47120/the-evil-sorceress-plans-to-survive

10. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only thing I'd add to that:
    From what I understood, the negative opinion the nobles have of MC and the positive opinion they have of FL might not be related to each other. It was shown in the flashbacks/early timeline that even before anyone new that FL even exists, people started mocking the MC once it became apparent that she had no magic - so apparently having no magic as royalty is like being disabled or something. Uncle wouldn't have had to do anything for that, MC's kinda automatically disqualified (UNLESS of course uncle manipulated the test to make everything think she has no magic so he becomes next in line for the throne by default.... just saying).
    Now the positive rumors about FL I do believe he might have something to do with: After it becomes clear that the emperor loves his little girl to death, uncle probably found FL, coached her, maybe blackmailed her with something (I mean both instances she looked properly terrified), and laid the groundwork for FL taking over as his puppet or something...

11. justvibinglol

justvibinglol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could the fl be the uncles daughter and he's using her to overthrow the emperor?

12. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the raws for chapter 11, the lady in green who was flat out insulting Abella back at the start of the ball seems to be the uncle's wife...? (Or at least, the woman seen from behind next to him is dressed in the exact same way she was.) If so, then yep, they're definitely pitting the nobles against the younger princess.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  13. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read somewhere BUT IT’S UNCERTAIN that Abella’s magic was concealed by the priests and they’re scheming against emperor or smth..and the ML (Abella’s guard from another kingdom) was a spy planted by them.. and and and Abella’s magic is super strong...:blobfrowning:

14. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Good observation @renuac I just checked and yes, the duke's wife from behind has the same dress (color and design) and exact hair color and hairstyle as that woman at the beginning of the ball openly badmouthing MC! OMG...I'm shocked! :blobdizzy:

Well, well, this gets more and more interesting. :blobpopcorn_cool:

samster, KathyClysm and renuac like this.
  15. AnimeLova

AnimeLova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no so the ML is a spy???

16. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody got raw manhwa link? or most updated translated novel link please

17. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't this have a novel?

jkumi7 and lan2001h like this.
  19. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if the ori!FL really is the king's eldest daughter then she could probs be the result of an induced drunk one night stand orchestrated by the mother or someone who has plans on using their offspring in the future and the king was probably not married then seeing that the eldest daughter look way older than mc and come to think of it, does the king even have the audacity to make illegitimate children with his face and attitude? For all we know, he'll probably just do a political marriage then have an heir and be done with it and no doting whatsoever. Yet he's taking care of mc dearly. Also, the difference in his attitude towards his daughters might be justified like,

Ori!FL mom = not loved = king probs doesn't care much about ori!FL
    Abella's mom = probably loved = king dotes on mc A LOT

Welp. Since this is purely a manhua and no novel (well as far as I know so let me know if it has) we can only assume things but if this is like any other CN then we can only expect a lot of "powerless/bullied mc against the kingdom but is also secretly very powerful" "power hungry relatives" "brainwashed ori!MC" tropes :notlikeblob:

shiory, Ceilo27, jkumi7 and 6 others like this.
  20. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Treating your kids like shit for something there parent did is in no way justified. I can't believe that still needs to he said in even in today's time. The kid didnt ask to be born

Kings a docuhe who failed as a father and his death in the og timeline by the hands of the daughter who he loved is karmaic Who wants to bet this favoritism is what made her evil in the first timeline.

He couldn't even be a good father to the daughter he loved and was partially responsible for her downfall