Spoiler Beware of the Brothers! (그 오빠들을 조심해!)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jan 31, 2020.

1. madeusa

madeusa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Could you please tell me where did you got this spoiler on Instagram?

2. reneesha06

reneesha06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys, I translated chapter 136 from the novel, here are the summary.
    Sorry for my bad English:( and I translated this novel using Papago and google translation.

*Hari didn't sleep well the night before the wedding day because she was excited and also she was afraid when she opened her eyes she will go back to the past

*Mrs. Vastier and Louise helped Hari getting ready in the morning before the wedding

*Cabel and Erich came to visit Hari during the preparation but Louise stopped them and said they should come later. The funny thing was Cabel cried last night so his eyes were puffy.

*The preparation is done, Hari went to the bride's waiting room. Once Cabel saw Hari, he just stood still. Hari asked him, "aren't you going to congratulate me?" then, Cabel approached her and congratulated her. Hari hugged Cabel who started crying

*Then, Erich came and said that Cabel should stay away from Hari, he said: "do you want Hari to stand in front of people with wedding dress full of tears and snot?" #haha this is so funny:ROFLMAO:

*It's finally the time, Eugene came to pick her up.
    These are the translation from the novel :

The moment when I met Eugene’s face, looking at me with a sweet smile on his lips that I could never find in the past.

“You’re really pretty today, of course, you always look pretty.”

I became incredibly happy.

“Eugene Oppa looks cool today, too. Did you dress up that pretty to look good on me?”

“Yes, I want to look nice in your eyes.”

“It’s an honor, Duke Eugene Ernst.”

“I am honored to have such a beautiful bride, Miss Hari Ernst.”

Eugene bowed her eyes, smile gently at me, and reaching out to me.

I smiled at him and gladly held the hand that reached out to me.

“Let’s go, Hari.”

“Uhmm.”

Today is my wedding day.

It was the day for me to become the happiest bride in the world.

3. reneesha06

reneesha06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So everyone (the guests) had left. Hari, Eugene, Erich, and the Vastier family were sitting on the same table. Suddenly, Cabel came and brought food for Hari, "Hari, you are hungry, right? Here, eat this." But, as soon as she smells the food, she felt nauseous. Eugene was worried and asked her if she was okay. Hari said "I am fine, just feel a little nauseous. Cabel Oppa, I'm sorry but please put this aside."

Everyone was worried about Hari. Louise and Mrs. Vastier suggested her to call the doctor. But, Hari refused and said, "just give me medicine".

Well, guys, everyone (including Eugene) thinks that Hari is pregnant:LOL::LOL:

Hari realized this and quickly denied it, "No.......it is not. I am not...."

In her mind, she was like "I haven't done anything with Eugene, there is no way I am pregnant"
    "It is not!! I am not!!"

Cabel who still not realized the situation asked, "Uhh? What do you mean, Hari?"

To clear the misunderstanding, they finally called the doctor. The doctor said that Hari felt nauseous not because she was pregnant, but because she lacked sleep and barely eat anything since morning.

Hope you guys enjoy the spoiler:)

4. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awwwwww those everyone are us lmaooo hahahahahahaa do they have kids at the end?

5. reneesha06

reneesha06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yesss, but there is no further explanation about their kids though. It is only said that a few months after the wedding, Hari is pregnant

6. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I greatly enjoy the spoiler :blobmelt: Words fail to describe how grateful I feel toward you. I know translating is not easy, even with machine :blobgift: It's time consuming, thanks for taking your time giving us the spoiler :blobgift:
    I wish I could say this better :blobjoy: English is not my first language

7. Novelkun

Novelkun New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any site for raw novel of Beware of the Brothers except from kakao? I'm so worked up right now. 2nd and 3rd bro are so sweet to Hari and even I already read spoilers, I can't stop my self to know more of there interaction w/ each other. Huhuhu. My 2nd ML syndrome is active again. I was already in chap 37 in the manga but a little bit dissatisfied that they didn't seems to know hari's suffering since their aunt stays in the mansion especially staying up late of hari and being beaten cu'z of nitpicking of their aunt.

8. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're looking for the novel on KakaoPage --> https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49991011

9. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoilerrrrr! My heart is sooo fluffy right now. Would you please be so kind to spoil us more of Eugene and Hari.

I particularly really love Eugene. The sufferings he endures as the eldest, my heart is really soft on him.

Minaeli, Hypothon and rock.doll like this.
  10. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How could the lover himself thought she was pregnant when in reality they haven't did it? Seems like Eugene is more innocent that I thought:blob_grin:

By the way, according to the novel, Eugene in current chapters is falling for Hari, right?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    Marie_0720, lan2001h, Minaeli and 2 others like this.
  11. Iif_iixx

Iif_iixx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I would like to know how Eugene confessed his love and how he proposed marriage to Harry ♥️♥️, and how the siblings reacted, in detail and how Eugene and Harry met three years later???. Everyone says that the drawing is different from the novel.Please, I need a response

12. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. reneesha06

reneesha06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guyss! I'm here to spoil about Eugene and Hari (again) hehehe
    So, this story is before they are getting married

Eugene was busy dealing with various things ahead of the wedding. So, Hari used to wait for him on the sofa in the hallway every time he came home late.
    This is the translation from the novel :

That night, I woke up with the feeling of a gentle pat on my face.
    As I lifted my heavy eyelids, Eugene’s face was reflected in the dark view.
    I was still half asleep and laughed at him.

“You’re here, Oppa?”
    Eugene uttered a sigh.
    “I told you not to wait outside like this.”
    At first glance, it was almost 2 a.m.
    “I will fall asleep if I’m in the room.”
    “You can just sleep.”

I reached out to Eugene as if I wanted to get up. Eugene grabbed my hand and pulled it gently.
    “But I want to sleep after see you coming back home.”
    As soon as the upper body buried on the sofa was lifted, I put my arm around Eugene’s neck and talked like a baby.
    #kyaaa:X3:
    Actually, I was still half asleep.
    “You will catch a cold”
    Eugene’s upper body leaned over to me. He leaned down so that I could embrace him as I wanted.
    When I rubbed my face around Eugene’s nape and ears, he gently stroked my back.

“The weather is warm these days. I am going outside today and all the flowers are blooming.”
    “But the night is still chilly.”

“It’s warm because Eugene Oppa hugged me.” #oh my Hari:LOL:
    Because of what I said, he let out a laugh.
    Eugene, who had been gently sweeping down the back of my head several times quickly moved his hand and hugged me completely on the sofa.

While I was hugging Eugene, I started to worry about the part that I cared about a while ago.
    So, I looked at Eugene’s eyes and said it.
    “Don’t you think I have gained some weight lately?”
    It seems that I ate too much rice these days because of my three siblings.
    After Erich graduating from the academy, I stayed at home and ate three meals a day with him, which was why I gained some weight lately.
    “I think it’s going to be a good fit when you wear a dress.”

So, here Eugene gives Hari one of the answers she wanted, but there's another answer she wanted to hear. She gives Eugene kind of hint and Eugene quickly understand it so he said :
    “No, I think you should gain more weight. You're still too light.” #actually I want to change this into "I don't think you gained weight"
    Then, Hari smiled after she hears the answer she wanted

After that, they are going to Hari's room and talking to each other until Hari falls asleep. Eugene pulls up the blanket for her and said "Goodnight, Hari." and kissed her forehead :X3:
    I am sorry if there are some parts you don't understand bcs I translated this using Papago and Google translate
    Anyway, I will try to find more of Eugene and Hari's sweet moments in the novel. Hope you guys enjoy this spoiler:)

14. Danigurl

Danigurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please tell me, If the meeting between Cabel and Athy happened after Claudes memory return?

15. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no many continuation about that part :blobjoy: I actually didn't know I should translate it or not but yeah here we go:
    After Hari gave her permission, she whispered Eugene's name like a temptation and it seemed certain the word triggered. Soon after, Eugene kissed her with a thirsting face that seemed have lost all his patience, and then kissed her as if he wanted to eat her. Hari touched his body tightly and hugged him. The night was starting from now on. (that's the end of the ch 123 :blobmelt:)

There's no Hari and Eugene moment in ch 124-125. Chapter 124 is about Cabel who met his future wife for the first time. but there's Erich's point of view about the atmosphere between Hari and Eugene toward the end of ch 125.

Erich was forced by Cabel to drink together in the party and the next day, the two of them were suffering from a hangover. Hari took care of them and gave them honey tea. Erich suddenly recalled that her voice was a bit strange. He asked if she had caught a cold. Hari, who sitting across from Erich and drank her tea, coughed and after a while she said that because she wore a little thin dress yesterday. :LOL:
    Usually, Erich would have noticed that Hari's figure was a bit more unnatural than at any other time, but today he didn't realize her discomfort and left it over. During the lunch time, Eugene came back from the Imperial Palace and talked to Erich for a while. After that, Eugene moved his gaze to Hari who sit opposite Erich.
    "Have you been well?"
    "Yeah."
    Erich dropped the empty cup on the table and heard the conversation between the two. He thought something was strange between them. Erich's eyes alternated between Eugene and Hari. There was no difference in the gentle conversation between them and Eugene's hand gently stroked her head.
    The fact that those two were lovers is now a completely open-ended fact, so it was a scene where people in the mansion were no longer overlooked. Eugene and Hari seemed to be considerate of the people around them and they were restraining their words and actions.
    "If there's anything bad, tell me."
    Hari frowned and laughed.
    Erich thought was it because of Eugene knew that Hari had a cold so he repeated asked about Hari's condition. However the atmosphere between them seemed a bit strange to Erich.

Louise came to the Ernst mansion and gave a short greeting to Eugene and Hari. She said that she would borrow Erich to go out with her.
    "Doesn't Louise seem to be interested in Erich?"
    Hari thought about Louise's behavior.
    "Yes. It's a little surprising." Eugene also agreed with Hari's words.
    However, he didn't pay attention to the topic for a long time and moved to Hari again. Hari bowed her head and avoided the black pupils glancing at her.
    " Hmm. The cake is good. Brother eats it."
    She said in awkwardness but Eugene was still looking at Hari. His hand reached out to Hari who sat across the table and rubbed her lips. Hari jumped at the light touch that could be said to be nothing. Suddenly, the work until today's dawn came to her mind again and her cheeks became hot. Her voice became like she had a cold because of what happened all night. Eugene, who spent the night with her yesterday and Eugene, who was now looking at her with a friendly face seemed like a different person. When she thought about last night, she couldn't figure out how he had endured so far. After that, he also asked her so many times if she was okay and took care of her. She was so embarrassed to see Eugene's face. Whenever she saw Eugene, she always remembered about what happened last night. :bloblove: Whether or not he knew about Hari's heart, Eugene still looked at her without looking away (end ch 126)

16. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Johan? Also do we ever get to know anything about Hari’s background?