LCD Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sky Farrow, Apr 27, 2017.

1. bakato

bakato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Star Constellation is dead. Case closed. Whatever her will is doing is irrelevant.

Constellation merged her will with Heaven's Will to confuse it and make it favor the human race, aligning it with Heavenly Court and resulting in the current status quo. In other words, Heavenly Court is a valuable tool for Heaven's Will to continue human supremacy allowing them to reap benefits.

Heaven's Will regulates the fortune of individuals and species as a whole. Whatever community or organizations they make is irrelevant.

mrttao likes this.
  2. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my explanation:
    - Heavenly Dao wants to keep balance, not making everything equal. Ruling over 5 regions is not something that can upthrow the balance (and even if it can, remember that HC has never succeeded)
    - Heavenly Will wants to merge with Star Constellations to make use of her wisdom. After merging, Star Constellations is no longer a living being, thus isn't limited by lifespan.
    - Otherworldly Demon's role is to make the Gu world grow (because their souls have Otherworldly Dao Marks)

Astaroth likes this.
  3. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My question here is, does heaven's will want to merge with star constellations? Consider when FY enslaved the heavenly eagle. Part of the eagle's will remains, like how to fly fast, and enter special space like blessed land. But where it will go and how to use the abilities are controlled by FY.
    So I see the similarities here, and just wondering if heaven's will intent to get rid of star constellations' will after millions of years.

4. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My question here is, does heaven's will want to merge with star constellations? Consider when FY enslaved the heavenly eagle. Part of the eagle's will remains, like how to fly fast, and enter special space like blessed land. But where it will go and how to use the abilities are controlled by FY.
    So I see the similarities here, and just wondering if heaven's will intent to get rid of star constellations' will after millions of years.

5. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paradise earth specializes in sending people into illusory worlds and FY is completely incapable of breaking his magical arrangements that he is trapped within at the moment.

It is entirely possible that Paradise Earth's arrangements are simply using information from FY own mind.

That said, I am finding this unlikely. It is just so very mild, plus if the inheritance could read people's minds like that then it would not need to test them. They all quickly figured out that the inheritance requires them to be nice and are all faking it. Something that wouldn't happen with mind reading

Astaroth likes this.
  6. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven Will is too large to be controlled by anyone. The role of SC is like an advisor: she is smarter and can affect Heaven Will's thought, but she can't make the final decision.

If it's mind-reading, then it must be exactly the same girl, not a similar one. Remember that the test is done automatically.

I found the answer for one plothole I mention before: The Human Qi Gu in 88 building is in fact the Replicate Gu. The real Human Qi Gu is always in HC.

Astaroth likes this.
  7. Deleted member 193678

Deleted member 193678 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Faye Wong's "Wishing We Last Forever"/但願人長久 instead of Teresa Teng's one?

In any case, I prefer the previous song. Jeff Chang's "White Moonlight"/白月光. That's a pretty nice song.

8. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tests are not automatic, they are controlled and actively managed by the spirit of the grotto heaven

Anyways, it was just a random normal mermaid who happened to remind him of her. I am pretty sure there was no mind control nor illusions involved.
    They were physically within the grotto heaven

9. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any part say that grotto heaven has spirit? As I remember, this grotto heaven is not from a dead Gu Master, but being made by Paradise Venerable and be maintain by his Will.

Found some other errors:
    -C442: "Enslavement path was originally split from the soul path, when Gu Masters combined it with the immemorial wisdom path, the enslavement path finally became an independent path."
    But Enslavement path founded by Primordial Origin Immortal Venerable, therefore it should appear before Soul path which was founded by Spectral Soul Demon Venerable.
    - In C959, the Shadow Sect member who was suppressed by the Graceful Chaotic Duel Stage was Martial Duel Heavenly King. But in C1017 it becomes Gu Immortal Da Li.

P/S: Found something funny. Chen Clan has a Symbol Killer Move named Myriad Disintegrations aka Bankai.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Astaroth likes this.
  10. mohamed420

mohamed420 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -If a path is founded by someone doesn't necessarily mean that gu worms of that path doesn't exist before he founded it for example: water path was founded by someone but water path gu worms existed long before. founding a path generally means developing a path to cover all aspects of cultivation (attack, defense, healing, movement, storage, and investigation,killer moves.....) so there is nothing wrong with enslavement being the combination of soul path gu worms and wisdom path gu worms.
    -I don't see the problem here, they are the same person. martial Duel Heavenly King is his title while da Li is his name and clearly it was the same person as in both times the one they are talking about is the one sealed by graceful chaotic duel stage after turning into a zombie.
    where are you getting this from? so far we only know that its the legendary Immemorial Desolate Beast's grotto heaven that was awakened by paradise earth immortal venerable. is this spoilers? if so please censor it.

Astaroth likes this.
  11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it has been repeatedly stated that every immortal aperture has a spirit.
    Killing it usually causes the destruction of the aperture, this is why giant sun sealed the spirit of the aperture where 88yang true building was located instead of killing it.

If someone had killed the spirit then they would have seized the inheritance for themselves instead of leaving it operational, and would also have had to destroy the arrangements of paradise earth, meaning fang yuan would have not been restricted by said arrangements and would not have been teleported into the river of time with regret gu in hand as a favor from paradise earth to red lotus.

If the aperture absorbed a fragment of heaven then the spirit becomes very stupid and is controlled by heaven's will, but it does not die.

Astaroth likes this.
  12. Deleted member 193678

Reading List:
    Link
    Did qidian/webnovel really threaten the translator to do 28 chapters? That's very shitty.

13. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    - A path is "founded" when a Gu Master becomes immortal through that path. Before that, it won't be counted as a separate path. So there is no way enslavement path can be counted as separate from the soul path.
    - Martial Duel Heavenly King is a Strength-path immortal. Da Li is a Wisdom-path one.

Not every immortal aperture has a spirit. It requires that the Gu Immortal has obsessions before death.
    C374:
    "This blessed land is already old, its lifespan is almost at its end. A land spirit could prolong this time, but unfortunately there is no land spirit here."

"A blessed land without a land spirit is an enormous boat that is sinking. Anyone can enter inside and plunder the treasures within. The more they plunder, the bigger the holes in this giant boat and the quicker it would sink. This Gu Immortal blessed land is already nearing its end and will only last for less than ten years before it is destroyed due to the exhaustion of immortal essence."

Astaroth likes this.
  14. Deleted member 193678

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn’t explain the Venerables founding multiple paths.

15. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he has a clone. Each clone of FY becomes immortal through a different path.

16. Deleted member 193678

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe your statement about how paths are founded was not based on anything in the novel.

17. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    I have tried to explain by spoilers before, then realized it's futile since others didn't read that part.
    You're free to think as you like. Wait until the translation reaches that part.
    P/S: If you don't want to wait and don't mind spoiler, I can tell you where it would happen. I have read the latest raw chapter months ago.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  18. mohamed420

mohamed420 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - is this spoilers? well, it doesn't matter because even if what you are saying is true it doesn't change anything. my whole point was that dao marks of a founded path can exist long before it is founded like soul path with dang hun mountain or wisdom path with wisdom gu and thus primordial origin immortal venerable can combine soul dao marks and wisdom dao marks by refinement and make his vital gu an enslavement path gu (enslavement path dao marks) and thus when he advance to rank 6 he can become a gu immortal of enslavement path.
    -no, he had a great strength true martial physique which is strength path but he cultivated wisdom path which I guess is an odd choice but not really a plot hole or an error

Astaroth likes this.
  19. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    - If enslavement path was split from the soul path, that's mean all Enslavement Immortal are also Soul Immortal. Thus soul path must also be founded.
    Not to mention that "combined it with the wisdom path" makes no sense too. Wisdom path was founded by Star Constellations, which means wisdom path also appears AFTER enslavement path.
    - He's unable to do that. Ten Extreme physiques can only become immortal through specific paths. Remember Hei Lou Lan? She cultivate Dark path, but had to become immortal through Strength path.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Astaroth likes this.
  20. mohamed420

mohamed420 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -really? you are just repeating what you said even when I refuted it. let me say it again, enslavement dao marks(gu) is most likely made by refining wisdom and soul dao marks together by combining gu/gu material (which exist before they were founded) which in the end produce ENSLAVEMENT PATH GU, NOT SOUL and NOT WISDOM but ENSLAVEMENT as while wisdom and soul dao marks were involved in the refinement the end product is enslavement path. which is not something new as we have seen a lot of times when refining the use of materials of different paths which would in the end produce a gu of one path which could be even entirely different from the paths that created it.
    -which is why I said it was an odd choice, although he became a strength path immortal he mainly cultivated wisdom path which mean he had wisdom path gu and killer moves which again is not something new, Hei Lou Lan is the prefect example, when she was a slave of shadow sect in the beginning of V.5 she got the inheritance of her aunt and thus had mostly fire path immortal gu and killer moves even though strength path would have suited her better.

Astaroth likes this.