Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I think it said Elk was one of the first princess knights in her mortal life? Or at least that she was one. Perfect for a magical girl goddess.

RealSaMu, hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.
  2. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really glad Elf didn't "corrected" Van by saying "Actually, Hendricksen would like frills and skirts... He just keep appearences for social reasons you know? So I don't mind" :blobrofl:

hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.
  3. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well I will say it again, who would think that the topic of magical girls, which at the time seemed like a joke that at most would become a gag, would expand like a disease, would become an extremely important subplot that would have relevance even in the main plot and that would end in a crisis that if it is not resolved in the long term can change the balance of Lambda, I do not know whether to laugh, amaze, hate, complain, mock or worry about this.

On the other hand, today is a very important day, Mei finally started walking on the walls, as expected from Vandeliu's niece / cousin / sister / stepdaughter, now all she has to do is learn to go through them and merge with them. it seems that the guinea pigs finally served their sentences and won the right to be considered people again, although my question is what they are, if class 1 (rapists, murderers, kidnap children, illegal slave traffickers, drug traffickers) , the class 2 (thieves, pyromania, corrupt, swindlers), the class 3 (receive bribes, obstruction of the law) or directly are animals that developed intelligence and signed the contract with their paws while they are being caged in cages watching

DieForMe, hillo315 and Cat1110 like this.
  4. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that was me. I'm quite proud of that one, lol. It's such a good sentence that even jemini paraphrased it.

Well, it had to happen eventually... This is going to have a huge impact on Lambda's religous politics, isn't it?

Prediction: Vida taking the life attribute back will make Alda less of a tyrant.

Bla8bla, SM0K3, emersy and 2 others like this.
  5. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there some that sentence how Elk also become Princess Knight goddess from Holy spear goddess only, also explanation how Elk end up as holy spear goddess cause she once a hero(ine) who use Holy Spear while she alive

Bla8bla, DieForMe and hillo315 like this.
  6. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    The final plan for Elf is for her to be The Goddess of Holy Spear and Magical Princesses or something along those lines.

The first step is for her to be known as "the goddess of a transforming hero", Van shall provide Hendrikssen with transformation equipament for it and oracles with the changes will be issued by her to her priests and believers.

Am I the only one who thinks Hendrik will unlock "Magical Prince" job?:blobthinkingsmirk: With Van aiding him and Kanako, Zadiris, Miriam making some lectures. will it lead to Hendrk to become a "prince guide":hmm:

7. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you sure it won't become henshin hero? i don't remember a point that would make him a prince in any way.

Bla8bla, hillo315 and DieForMe like this.
  8. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, too, would like a certificate of " Human Rights". I would have it framed, call my friends over, and brag about it.

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  9. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    Zadiris isn't a princess either, she is a ghoul elder, yet she got princess guider. It is like someone joke about "magical BOY" and it really appear as a job.

As for the guinea pigs... I think Van is being too nice to them, I'd never give them freedom at all.

10. DieForMe

DieForMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Betting on tokusatsu hero job+guider or mahou shoujo ore job+guider:blobfearful:

11. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Just how fucked up lambda became for there to be neglected the plot ? What about rodcorte what happened to him ? I see that vandeleu didn't need to kill him but take origin control from him right ? And when will it happen ? When will vandeleu main body enter origin ?

hillo315 likes this.
  12. anteopta

Reading List:
    Link
    all of those "princesses" are close to van and he thinks of them as family, makeing it possible to say they are princesses in some way. that is how i explain them ending up as a princess. i don't remember hendrikssen having any point that would allow to say that he is a prince in some way.

13. anteopta

Reading List:
    Link
    alda took direct controll over amid and everyone is now waiting for it to collapse on its own
    rod got turnd into a pincushion by alda and should not be able to do anything.
    main body = soul? happend when they where dealing with avalon.

hillo315 likes this.
  14. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    So alda lost control and became someone who is at his last foot ? So the ending is near for this novel

hillo315 likes this.
  15. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hendricksen might become a power ranger
    im more leaning into power ranger. Now the question is which color?:blobthinkingsmirk:

Bla8bla, DieForMe and hillo315 like this.
  16. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it that I can't read faster ? I was at chapter 242 morning and now I am at 248 for me it is so slow

hillo315 likes this.
  17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters are really long

Return and hillo315 like this.
  18. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    But the contents in some chapters can be skipped I read a chapter that can be skipped by half I swear

hillo315 likes this.
  19. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Personal recommendation: do not do it, Densuke has a personal taste for putting very important information in small comments in paragraphs or parts of the chapter that do not seem to be important, in addition to parts that give more density or meaning to the story as how the story works. state system, who is speaking and who happened in such a duchy can be lost and have relevance later or explain such a thing, such as the explanation of why there is a majin in the tribe of mermaids

20. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the graduating test subjects are not the faceless (the serious criminals), I think that the graduating ones are those of low-level crimes that Luciliano said would be accepted as low-level citizens after collaborating in the experiments of reproduction, like the guy whose crime was taking bribes to turn a blind eye, although I wonder how his mental state will be after understanding what it feels like to be a cow

Blue_Minnow, DieForMe and hillo315 like this.