Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart is trembling

2. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How cute! :love: I just wanna cry...:cry: Callisto is my hero...:love: And no one else...
    I love this love story. Thank you so much, @Upsadaisy!

pli822 and Upsadaisy like this.
  3. tonemalone

tonemalone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I live for these spoilers. Thank you all so much for writing these all up!!!

4. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud We all need to pass the hydration test

Reading List:
    Link
    Omgggg. Callisto, that's my ship right there :aww::aww::aww: I'm going down with this ship :blobcat_hyper:

I can't wait to read the translated chapters :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Thank you so much for the precious spoilers :bloblove: I am melting from all the mush :blobcatblush:

pli822 and Hypothon like this.
  5. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I JUST LOVE ALL THIS. MAH HART, MAH SOUL.
    Penelope calling Callisto a pervert stalker is the best :blobjoy: I love this couple so much, and the fact that Callisto respect her to the point to never ask questions or doubting her true aim makes me adore him even more. He is truly such a cute (pervert stalker) boy. Didn't expect for Callisto to think about suicide after Penelope's death, he really surprised me with this, but I can understand. Callisto has always been alone for his entire life, losing Penelope, the only one who became so important to him, is equal to death.

Ahhhh, I'm shipping them sooo much. I know it's still too early, but I think I will scream when the manwha will show all these beautiful scenes (especially the kisses :blobamused:)
    As always, thank u so much for this spoiler! You are an angel :aww:

6. Kat Rina

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you. At this point, I even doubt the percentage really reflects the characters' emotions (eclise is the perfect example for this: though he had the highest percentage among others, he ended the way he did). Maybe it worked only at the beginning, but from this point on it doesn't. This is probably the reason why now she sees the color bar instead of the percentage bar. Colors are really the perfect reflection of what the love interest is feeling towards Penny.

7. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww..callisto:rolleyes::blobmelt:

8. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Begins with the attention of killing, then he's the one who fell hard for her. His name was also the first that Penny scratched among the capture targets :blobjoy: But fate brought them together in the end. Who could have expect back then right? Before I read the spoiler, I thought the prince was really the least likeable target for Penny because derrr, first impression of him was pretty bad. But the more I read the spoiler, he is the only one who genuinely care and love Penny where his love can be clearly seen through his actions, unlike someone (yes, I'm talking about you Derrick!) I'm really glad Penny has finally accepted him. Can't wait to know what will happen to the Esckart family and their interactions with Penny after Yvonne is defeated.

Thank you for the spoiler btw! Love you!:blobtaco:

9. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Upsadaisy Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!

Callisto is such a dreamy male lead. The amount of trust he have and sacrifice he does for Penelope is too touching!

pli822 likes this.
  10. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Really, thank you for this!

I super love Callisto now. I'm super excited to see in the manhwa. I hope they will finish manhwa adaption until the end. I wonder how can we keep the manhwa going. I really want to see all of these scenes in illustration!

Such a beautiful novel. Thank youuuuuuuu

MiserableSOUL, pli822 and Upsadaisy like this.
  11. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reputation only applies to everyone who isn't one of the male leads. While it is a game penalty for failing hard mode you can imagine why some of the male characters favorability dropped. Vinter's would have dropped because he thinks she's about to poison Yvonne in front of everyone, Derick dropped because he believed she was the one who was hiding the news of his sister's return and Reynald probably thought she was playing a horrible prank. It's just Eclise and Callisto I can't come with a reason for their drop. Maybe in the case of Callisto, as he looked at her like she was being weird when she welcomed Yvonne to the ceremony, maybe he's angry with her for accepting this situation. He's aware how the family has mistreated her to an extend and how she's suffering to the point she's losing weight but here she is just accepting it and allowing herself to suffer. After all, I don't think he knows that Yvonne wasn't meant to go to the ceremony. As for Eclise, maybe he's mad because he wasn't allowed to go to the ceremony?:blobsweat_2:

I agree! I don't think the percentages necessarily mean % of love. In Derick's case, at the time of Callisto's birthday ball, his percentage was somewhere between 40%-50% yet he was already becoming blinded with jealousy at this point. Callisto at 2% already craved Penelope's attention and was ready to kill any guy who he thought might be competition for him. Look at the hunting competition where he draws a sword when Penelope tells him she was going to look for another man and how jealous he was when she said the amulet was for someone else :blobsweat: The percentages I feel just mean different things depending on the character. Penelope was scared of his 2% because she thought he would kill her at any second with such a low percentage but we then learn he never had that thought at all and had already taken a liking to her. Furthermore, over the course of the hunting competition it continues to rise with him. Maybe the percentage for Callisto means his trust. Someone in the thread once described his favorability as being the hardest to gain but also the hardest to lose and I have to agree with it. Once Penelope gained his trust during the hunting competition, she never lost it. He always believed in her so Yvonne had no way of manipulating Callisto because his faith and love in Penelope were unwavering. It's also probably why Yvonne resorted to driving Callisto away to fight the rebels as she had no way of controlling him so she needed him out of the picture. Furthermore, her conversation with Penelope outside the greenhouse following Penelope's rejection of Callisto was also very telling as Yvonne is shocked that Penelope is close to him. Callisto was one of the characters that killed her the most in other timelines but in this timeline he was her ally. So Yvonne had to get rid of him.

Eclise percentage was also the easiest to rise but it didn't mean that he genuinely loved her. He originally planned to act like her dog and then snap her neck when he got the chance but Penelope's gifts and smiles drove him mad as he couldn't understand what she wanted from him when she didn't mean anything she said. Penelope had just driven him to the point were he loved and hated her so much that he became mad with his obsession for her.

So I have to agree that the colors of the gauge bar are more important that the percentage as while you can see the numbers, you can't tell the emotions that are associated with it.

Derick: Orange (complicated, strong emotions) > yellow (jealousy) > red (love)
    Reynald: Pink (sincere/innocent feelings)
    Callisto: Red (love)
    Eclise: blood red (love+hate/obsession)
    Vinter: Purple (earnest perfect and imperfect love)

12. jailoss

jailoss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! I read that the duke knows about Reynald framing Penny for the necklace but is the scene when Reynald confesses to his father written? If it's the case, could someone be an angel and put the translation here? Thanks a lot <3

13. Susymei

Susymei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers.

KALLISTO IS THE BEST BOY EVER. ALL HAIL KALLISTO.

Penolope : I am not the real Penelope.
    The game system, after telling Penelope that her soul vanished and a fragment reincarnated in a different world : Are we a joke to you, Penelope?

14. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    reading Callisto x Penelope fluff is my best use of time lately:blobmelt::facepalm:

15. Kat Rina

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah, I thought the same! Maybe the % reflects a specific emotion for every love interests. Like Callisto's trust, Derrick's twisted love, Reynold's affection (maybe also his sense of guilt(?) his percentage rises often when Penelope remembers him his sins), Vinter's attraction and Eclise's obsession. Though, this is only my speculation.

I also wondered why in the past lives Callisto was the one who murdered Penelope the most, and thanks to your last spoiler I realize that is likely due to the fact that without falling in love with her, Callisto is basically the easiest to manipulate. Since his aim is to become the perfect emperor, he doesn't concerne himself with feelings at all, so it's like... his mind didn't have much "resistance" against Yvonne's manipulation. I guess this can also be a reason to why Yvonne was so surprised she couldn't affect him, not even a little. Maybe I'm totally wrong, though, I just like to make theories :oops:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  16. StrawberryPie

StrawberryPie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, my heart~~~ I can't take it. I'm in love with him too!! He is such a generous, and sweet lover :blobnosebleed:

BIG BIG THANK YOU @Upsadaisy for your regular spoilers.
    I am watching this thread every single day to watch any spoilers. Super happy with everyone who contributed with spoilers, updates, and interpretation. You are amazing guys!! :bloblove:

17. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems a lot of our questions (about what happened next) are explained in sidestories. And one more thing is that after a couple of chapters about one of the male leads, we'll have some chapters of Callisto again (I'm assuming this by their covers)
    I really really want to know what's going on but I can't access it sadly. So if anyone could MTL sidestories (at least Callisto's) I'd be very grateful:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  18. pli822

pli822 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my...you have made my day! this is one of the most amazing spoilers in this forum! After reading your post, I guess > 95% of us will turn to Castillo :X3::X3::X3: Castillo is our dreamy prince! :love:

19. NightEmpress

NightEmpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew I made the right choice in supporting Callisto since the beginning.

You can see how he GENUINELY loves her and cares for her. Truly, out of all the choices, he's the best for her. I am glad I boarded the right ship.

tharrinne, ardills, pli822 and 3 others like this.
  20. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately the novel doesn't show the scene - it's only mentioned in a conversation between Penelope and the duke.

Penelope in the past lives had a difficult personality. She grew up in abuse and only knew how to get attention by making people mad. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if she said something to really anger him during their encounter and died. As Yvonne did try to brainwash him at the greenhouse, it's likely that he was susceptible to it in the past lives which was why she was shocked it didn't work at all in the current timeline.

Honestly would love to read the side stories too :blobpopcorn_cool: