Forgotten Title BL novel, please assist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Raveltka, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Raveltka

Raveltka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: For anyone who wants to know, its Game Loading, starting from Chapter 167.

Hello all!
    I've got a novel that I swear (at least 80%) exists but that I cannot remember the title of to save my life.

I've got a whole list of things that I kinda remember about it (more specifically, like a single arc. I only remember this. I have no idea why.) and I'll try to section it off to be more readable.

The General Plot:
    • I think that this was some sort of world hopping or transmigration or something? This is the detail that I'm unsure of the most.
    • I suspect that this has some sort of soul splitting or something, but I've checked out some of the novels with this tag and I'm not so sure anymore.
    • It also had interstellar-themed plot, one of which (the only one I remember) I'll go into detail with in this post.
    This One Arc:
    • - Setting: This was some sort of interstellar plot-type-thing. In this particular story it's like some sort of futuristic Earth situation where humans can live past the lifespan of their physical bodies in some kind of a brain-in-a-jar situation, so now existences are like measured in the number of lives lived (I think the author referred to it as "revolutions"). Also, the male and female genders no longer exist and instead humans are basically split into "emotionals" and "rationals.
      • It's not recommended for rationals and emotionals to get together because it usually end up with the emotionals getting their feelings rekt
    • ML:
      • There are like 3? that I think are all the same soul, but like split? (unsure on this detail) In any case, the MC needs to try to balance out interactions between all of them.
      • all of them are "emotionals"
    ML1:
    • rebel leader or something
    • he's like the youngest in age of all of them
    • we meet him like first thing in the arc when he's been captured and interrogated
    ML2:
    • painter?
    • in a previous life this dude married MC and he died first
    • pretty much hung up on MC because of their amazing married life
    • I don't remember where he came from
    ML3:
    • movie maker or something?
    • SSS-rank constitution
    • had a previous relationship of some sort with the MC when they were soldiers or something
    • made a movie based on that relationship, which became really popular
    • we meet him because a meteor is going to strike Earth and MC and this dude are like the only ones with the necessary SSS-rank constitutions to save Earth
      • Edit: haha my b turns out it was just the universe collapsing
    MC:
    • rational
    • the youngest president of the human federation or something
    • memories of his previous life were partially wiped
    • SSS-rank constitution
    The Arc Plot:
    • so Uh. The MC is the youngest president?? and he wakes up in the body when ML1 has been captured and interrogation has/is about to occur. MC basically just kinda looks at ML1 and goes lol you're gonna live with me so I can watch over you
    • painter guy??? honestly I don't remember when he enters the plot but his history with MC is pretty important
    • ML3 is, as mentioned earlier, asked to help the MC in eliminating the meteor that's going to destroy Earth
    • Hijinks and angst happens and we find out that the movie ML3 made was based off of the previous experience between ML3 and MC in the past and basically discourages a relationship between rationals and emotionals
      • the big sad is the fact that MC was pretty much in love with ML3 but because everyone else said that rationals and emotionals couldn't fall in love so MC didn't actually figure it out
    • More angst and we find out that MC has his memories of his married life with ML2 wiped and about how ML2 felt in pain because he thought that MC never actually loved him and yada yada yada
    • Turns out that those memories are also stored so all of them go to match MC's memories of his married life.
    • The find out that MC is like the only rational that could actually fall in love with an emotional and that after ML2 died, MC basically entered a really bad state of depression to the point where the government?system determined that in MC's Next Life/revolution, his memories would need to be erased in order for him to continue living (while ML2 kept his because he could withstand the emotional pain)
    • ML3 is sad because he's like the only one without a history with MC

Honestly I've been trying to remember this novel for the past, like, year or something. What hurts me the most is probably the fact that I remember all this but I can't remember anything about this novel. (Like what the heck, brain.)

In any case, I would be thankful for any help y'all can help me in this search!!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the story, I think you got it in rambles but here's the closest novel I can think about with split souls.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/game-loading/
    Tell me if it's the wrong one lmao, I'll search more on my reading list.

Raveltka likes this.
  3. ASplashOfMusic

ASplashOfMusic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's Game Loading. There's too few MLs XD

Lol I also remember reading this arc plot. But I don't know where either QAQ

Raveltka and Devon like this.
  4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this genre is so copy paste lol, and when I thought only isekai are the only one around here

5. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is definitely Game Loading. I would know lol

6. Alicia03

Alicia03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this? Idk I’m pretty sure based off the description but idk.
    I can’t post links but the title is “Heroic Death System” and it’s being translated by SnowyCodex

If it’s not that I’ll be back with a few more of the same genre that you can look at cause it sounds like a few that I’ve already read

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2020
  7. ASplashOfMusic

ASplashOfMusic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator herself speaks. Guess it's GL after all

Now that I think about it some more, that part about having to balance the three's emotions is very GL

Raveltka, Devon and Alicia03 like this.
  8. Alicia03

Alicia03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh lmao I was really finna go through my whole list of read novels to find it for you lmao. But like you should check out the one that I suggested tho it’s really good.

Check out this one too https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quickly-wear-the-face-of-the-devil/

UwU okay imma go

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2020
    Raveltka, Devon and ASplashOfMusic like this.