Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. mirrorkells

mirrorkells Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted spoilers but I'm too lazy to fish them out of those long replies. And 95 percent of those are discussions:/ Most people see what they want to see anyway so I just scrolled all the way here.

bochucha likes this.
  2. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Vio will be confident and live happily by the end of novel.. Either by being with Yulan or as a nun instead... Having to grew up in those kind of household... no wonder she grew distorted in the 1st life..

Tt123, kawaii12345, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  3. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya. So I skimmed through chs 90-100 so some parts may not be right (don't take this spoiler seriously)
    • Vio realizes her love for Yuran. She actually confirms it with Marin, saying she likes Marin, Marin says she also likes her but she thinks about Yuran. And he is always there especially on times when she is happy. She also thinks what kind of thoughts she had of Yuran when she didn't have those feelings.
    • Yuran swears to protect Vio properly now (by having no mercy). Exactly from MTL: "That's why you can do anything --- anyone can be hurt."
    • Yuran visits someone called Rosette (she's a princess). He blackmails her into not getting into Vio's way. He knew that Rosette's country had some kind of deal with theirs so she would be engaged to Claudia (this one he uses as blackmail since everything is not yet official and highly confidential stuff).
    • Anyway, yuran doesn't really care if rosette will marry claudia. He just doesn't like Vio getting involved in their politics.
    • Also, Yuran seems to dream about the original story. Here's an excerpt from MTL:
    I'm not too invested in the story anymore as I used to be. I just read those chapters just to see what's happening currently so I would not be able to spoil older chapters. Also those chapters are so short, I barely got info to summarize!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Bastian, takerin37, Shenate and 26 others like this.
  4. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda get you. It has been too long for an update and the update seems far in between. The story is so slow-paced that sometimes I forget about it.
    Nothing about Maryjun?

5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh ( ಠ益ಠ) forget about that shit her

kawaii12345 likes this.
  6. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Last I read about her, she gets close with Yuran since they are both first years can't remember other details but I'm sure Yuran didn't like her and is almost sure that Maryjun is one of the reason Vio is suffering. It was because Maryjun getting chummy with Yuran that Vio started to notice her feelings for him.

If you look at the logs in syosetu, author actually updates every 2wks (longest interval is 1 month) but with the length of chapters it doesn't really reveal much about the story so the pacing is too slow. I've lost interest due to the constant conflicts but nothing seems to be resolved

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  7. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    As much I want to, I can't. She's is one of the characters prominent in the title (she's on the cover). If she's doing something. I want to know because she contributes to what happens to Vio. Good or bad, it has an effect on our MC, especially in her familial and romantic relationship (Yuran specifically).

So, I guess the author is not actively putting her on the scenes. I dunno what I feel about that since she was being developed as someone who will have an impact on Vio's life. Many people here see her as someone who can help VIo in her familial relationships but if she gets less screen time, then maybe this novel is changing its focus. Which can be good or bad, depending on your take.

As for the author, I appreciate that she updates but overly short scenes? Hiatus for me. Anyway, I dunno about the translator, it might have dumped or in hiatus. I can see if they dont want to translate as much considering a scene is often broken into two chapters just to make sense.

Anyway, appreciate it.

LockedPuppet and rock.doll like this.
  8. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember of skimming through the latest chapters, I got the impression that the author has been focussing on giving Vio the chance to experience a more normal life. The past twenty or so chapters have been mostly her making friends with Rosette, coming to terms with her love for Yuran, spending time with Marin. Basically, developing healthy (or at least healthier) relationships and appreciating the ones she has and that actually bring her happiness. Whether or not she ever gets close to Maryjun, I don't think Vio's anywhere near a point where she can do that yet, so it makes sense to focus on her less at the moment.

With that said, I'm also finding it hard to maintain any interest in the story. It's so painfully slow and repetitive.

nielyti, Nanashy, KathyClysm and 2 others like this.
  9. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still really like the story as a concept and premise, so I am keeping up with the manga, but for the novel I am waiting to binge-read because the chapters are infuratingly... devoid of actual development. Which is fine if I can read through 50+ chapters and eventually stuff happens, but yeah, as a reader and a translator, pages upon pages of depressing verbal bulimia must be somewhat draining.

kawaii12345 and renuac like this.
  10. minkywinky

minkywinky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from what that father did to vio is almost hatred, so I wonder if it's possible that she is the result of him being raped (or some reasons that without consent) by that psycho mother? And Vio's being is to force him to stay with her forever?
    I just guess when it's one sided love and timeline when he was away from family and had maryjun who is 1 year younger than vio. I think it's not just cheating like what we know. There must be something behind, to be more reasonable for this kind of drama, like he was also a victim.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    nielyti and Mikaa like this.
  11. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been awhile but wasn't it stated that it was a money marriage for him? Personally I have long since gotten to the point where I hate all the characters. Violet needs to recover her mother's property and kick the father out or kill him. Then she can let the mistress and Maryjun fend for themselves. If they say boo just reply "The two of you killed my mother, and destroyed my child hood. I don't Hate you but I'll be damned if her wealth and title will benefit you"

Tt123, Mikaa and Pearl1995 like this.
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It was a forced mairrage technically. I'm not sure if he was in love with the mistress before or after the mairrage though

And Imo it's good that the mother died alone. Obsessive creepy ass abusive peice of shit. I dont fault her father for running off with another women but I do fault the bastard for abandoning her and then waltzing in years later like he owns the place. He has not right to it at all.

At the very least Violet is entitled too it just for putting up with her abusive psychotic mother

But why do you guys want violet too make the same mistake she did in the past? It was murder that got her in the situation in the first place. I dont think she'd do that again

But I dont really dislike MJ. Shes a kid and I really hope she delvops later on

Furiae19, DOHere, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  13. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it was a badly done murder attempt on mayjun, not the father.

I completely agree that murdering Maryjun would be a bad idea. It was pointless in the original timeline, and mostly just a reflection of how badly violet had been tortured up to that point. Currently tossing the father and his "family" out on their ears is the best solution in my opinion. After all why should they get free ride on her dime? If that's not possible then find a way to kill him that doesn't point back to her. She really has to deal with him one way or another, as there is no doubt the father plans to screw her over in favor of Maryjun

Tt123, Mikaa and Pearl1995 like this.
  14. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know one thing.. does her father gets any punishment or something (srry for bad english ):blobwoah:

haqpiness, Tt123 and Mikaa like this.
  15. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet in the raws, but it isn't close to being finished. Violet is starting to understand she loves Yulian(that has to be a screw up of Julian) but is still an emotional mess.

purely speculation, I don't see her pulling her s#!t together any time soon, and looks like it's going to be Yulian taking her away from that family while Maryjun gets the prince, the dad and the step mom get incredible boosts to their social standing

P.S. That's from MTLing the raws, which for this novel is headache inducing

Mikaa, VelvetColors, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  16. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for replying.. :blobsmilehappy: hope her father gets what he deserves :blobsad:

Tt123, Mikaa, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  17. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish all the family member get some Karma at the end. And even though i dont want Vio to end up with the prince but I also dont want the prince to end up with Mary Jun. I feel like if prince and and Mary jun end up together that will be their happy ending which truthfully i dont think they deserve it.

Mikaa, Nanashy, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  18. Sofia Razi

Sofia Razi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I spent alot of time reading the 22 page thread for spoilers but got nothing. Since I wasted my time. Im going to waste someone else's as well.:) Here goes. I dont get why people are hating on Vio. I mean imagine being a little kid and getting abused by your own mother, being forced to pretend to be a boy, getting zero love all your life. and then when mom dies father comes waltzing back with a new happy family and starts the emotional abuse. all Vio wanted was a little fatherly love or some appreciation. She worked hard for it but in the end the father showers praises on the other daughter. She saw a happy family which she desperately tried to have but no matter what she did she couldnt get and then Claudia.. He was also a guy she really liked and another thing that MJ took from her. no matter how innocent and "pure" a person is they would still know that its wrong to get together with your sisters crush. Where was her pure sisterly love and admiration then? She could also see that father keeps admonishing Vio because of her own stupid self when clearly its not Vios fault like violen practice, going out with Yulan, study time etc but she doesnt care. does her ears stop working at those moments? If these things happened to me i would in no way be rational or saintly enough to easily forgive everyone and smile and be all friendly with my new family and people who had done those things to me. Plus the manga is a light hearted version of the novel. there are a lot of details which shows characters depth in the novel. in the novel when Vio tells off MJ after defending her from her bullies MJ refuses to believe she is wrong and she was quite adamant that she is right and everyone else is wrong and argues with vio. till the end of the scene it is still not clear whether she even understood what Vio was trying to teach her. I really don't like alot of characters in this novel. First the most hateful is the father. He married a woman who turned out to be a psycho. instead of getting her help he leaves his young daughter in her hands despite knowing that shes mentally unstable and develops his own happy family. When finally the burden of a wife is dead he comes back to enjoy the status with his new family and instead of compensating the traumatized daughter he starts emotionally abusing her and preaching her about familial love. the hypocrite! Next I dont like the stepmother because she married a man who already had a family. Hes not divorced. I dont hate her much because atleast she didnt bully vio. She was just neglectful like any other stepmother towards someone who is not her own kid. I also dont support Vio and Claudia ship. Hes is too dense despite being the crown prince. But what I dont get is why people dislike Yulan. What is there to dislike? He protects Vio, supports her in everything. He just wants her to be happy so he act warm and like a younger brother just to make her smile. He acts cold to other people. But tbh he is not a total yandere i mean he has not hurt or locked up anyone. If we compare him to some of the other MLs we have read about who takes off heads at the drop of the hat Yulan is practically an angel and I have read nothing but praises for those MLs.

SueVal, adz143, Tt123 and 3 others like this.
  19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol why?

Why dont they serve it? For rightfully condemning vio to prison for attempted murder in the past life? Or for MJ being dense and not seeing the abuse. Yeah MJ being oblivious is bad but not to the level of her getting a bad ending

You guys are just mindlessly hating. Are you incapable of seeing other views besides the protagonists. Do you think just if someone dodnt support the protag a 100 percent they deserve to live in misery?

Literally no one is hating on violet. What thread have you been reading? I seen more hate for every other character besides violet. Shes literally the least hated chracter on this thread

Stop making stuff up to fuel your arguments.

Or do you think just because some people defend MJ they hate violet automatically?

Also the only reason the prince liked MK wss beicse Vio was bullying her and he was a justice freak. We have no idea if MJ even knew that vio liked him. She didnt steal anything.

And regarding yulan some peple dislike him cause he was no where to be seen in the first life. We so far have no idea what he was doing when violet was being abused in the first life and went to jail. The only one who defended her then was MJ. Yulan was more useless then her during that time.

The morals in this therad freak me out
    Appreabrly its okay to murder someone of you were abused. And sometimes it feels like were reading different novels.

People seem to whitewash violet alot and looking at this thread without reading the novel, one would think she was an innocent girl who was bullied by her family and falsely accused

People are literally taking soemthing that made violet interesting and trying to turn her into a typical shoujo dindu nothing protag that plagues the villaness genre

The only unforgivable dickheads In this novel is her mother (who's dead) and her father. They were both adults yet treated there own daughter like shit. And the moms dead.im sure karma's gonna for dad. (Like maybe MJ disowns him for being a pos)

If violet was able to change as person why cant MJ, the prince or even yulan? Everyone deserves a chance to be a better person. And keep In mind that the cast is still teens. Teens are always changing and evolving as people.

The novel is about second chances yet some people act like that can only apply to vio.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    emersy, Furiae19, Irie and 2 others like this.
  20. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please calm down that just my opinion and that’s all. You can have your and i can have mine. There’s no need to fight or anger just because we all have different opinion or like and dislike in some character.

maenochka, Sofia Razi and spchntrt like this.