Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of Contents

Main Story

@Diraaroo posts
    @kaystal hana posts
    @lnlymaess post
    @Isajin posts
    Miscellaneous
    Side Story
    by @cookie_monster007
    by @Eloisane
    *Last updated April 17, 2022. Last post: #247

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  3. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the novel interesting but hear the tragedy tag (who will die?).
    What about the affair? Will ML cheat with OW or will he "not bring another woman in the haren" but keep them "outside" ?
    Does the first love's child belong to ML ?

Could someone spoiler the whole story in details, please ? Since it's a Korean novel it's a big chance it won't be continued, when writer or publisher want it to be took down.

sunshine_, EIia, Blue_C06 and 3 others like this.
  4. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I've read comments on Kakao since I can't even download the app to read the real story >.> Kakao sucks so
    From what I got the Emperor cheated with Regina 6 years before and is possible father of the child but he may not be? There were lots of comments speculating birth of the kid. Also from what I got he put Mc in jail after she asked for divorce and apparently Regina is a common gold digger as well
    I really hope for someone that get access to Kakao and (possibly korean) to spoiler us more, pretty please! I don't want to waste my emotions for another scummy ml!

5. GoldenWoofs759

GoldenWoofs759 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me wonder why some people even bother with novels with teasers like this since all everyone does is jump to conclusions and stay angry for like most of the novel, time and time again. People really don't learn their lessons. Feels like the author is mainly criticizing those people irl since they are the most likely to fall into misunderstanding pitfalls in real life relationships. I always roll my eyes at the contrived drama in these novels, but I guess it really does apply to some people in real life. As expected from a teaser like this, it is another frustrating misunderstanding couple, with probably another weak ass, victim complex FL as the main unreliable narrator. Sounds like the solution was for them to talk. Typical. :facepalm: To avoid this thread from spinning out of control with another hate-ML/woe-is-FL nonsense ranting, I skimmed over the comments and ending chapters quickly, so some of this is probably wrong, but I couldn't be bothered to endure another story like this.

You don’t have to agree with me or read this spoiler. I just thought to save certain spoiler-lookers from the pages of inevitable ranting that is going to occur without this spoiler about the kid/ending. At least I saved you some time on whether this novel is worth it.

Raymond/husband is ML. Kid isn't his. It's a happy ending between the main couple. Readers were happy with this ending, not crying about Stockholm syndrome about the "pitiful poor" FL ending up with a "crap" ML, so there probably is a good reason for all this.

Few comments were complaining about how frustrating and weak the FL was. This feels like a textbook misunderstanding novel. So unimaginative. But then again, just watch as people in this thread continue to comment about how scummy the ML is and how pitiful “perfect” FL is. Unlike others, I won’t clog up this spoiler thread and comment blind speculations that will only mislead spoiler readers about their reasoning since I don’t know the specifics behind the ML or FL. Based on majority of reader reception to the ending, I highly doubt ML is even a bad guy or even cheated... unless you hold the crimes of a first love that occurred years before his marriage against him?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  6. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a scum :/ did he cheat when he was married to FL or when OW was a concubine ?
    Either way ML sucks and hope FL could leave him. But who is going to the ? And why put her in jail ? She is pregnant!

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No ML is a good boi. Dont diss my good boio ML. He dindu nuffin. It's all the weak FLs fault. ML can do no wrong

ML is allowed to cheat. FL should have communicated if she didnt want hin to cheat. Good boio ML

Jailing while pregnant? Fls fault. Shouldnt have forced his hand

Cheating? FLs fault. Should have made herself more appealing

I am much more superior then you all because I simp for the ML

kaedeyuuki, Enmea, hanisa and 109 others like this.
  8. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, I don’t think most people are going to get the sarcasm in this.

9. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Its dripping of sarcasm all right but then again many readers assume first in romance novel before actually reading the material or the spoilers.

You know the old saying about people who assume.

10. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL this is so true

prasansa, LokaLari and mangalover_101 like this.
  11. Milagros32

Milagros32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My original language is not English so I don't know if it will be understood well. The ml is not bad, only that it was very indifferent is that he did not love her or had not realized that he really loved her, as he had lost so many people he loved and she was the only one who stayed by his side gave by sitting that it would be for him. He was not unfaithful to her, lize was his first love but she was forced to marry as the concubine of another emperor, at that time the mc and ml were not together they were just friends. Then they kill the mother of the ml and that is where he reveals himself to become emperor, he marries the MC, but he makes it clear that he may not love her but she will be the only one who marries. After years he returns to lize with the boy saying that he is Ray's son, he accepts the boy as he knows it is to be the illegitimate son and some wanted her to be his concubine, but he rejects even in front of her makes it clear that mc will be the only one he marries.

12. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the kid? Did it belong to ML ? Did he had an affair with Lize or why does he believe the kid is his ? And did he had an affair/cheated when married to FL ?
    Lize left 7 years ago, how old is the kid?
    Why does he accept the kid ? It's still an illegitimate kid, not belonging to the queen/empress.

Briana, Quenchanna, LokaLari and 3 others like this.
  13. Milagros32

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the child?
    This I'm not sure but I think it's not your son. I read spoilers who said is the son of Ray's brother
    Did you have an affair with lize or why do you think the child is yours?
    He did not have an affair with her, he was with her before being with mc, but lize was forced to marry as a concubine of another emperor so they are separated.
    Cheating on the mc?
    he was never unfaithful, lize and ml were together before he married the mc, he marries mc because he needed an empress and he promises her that she will be the only one who will marry since he did not want her to The same story of his father was repeated, even when lize returns he makes it clear to lize that he will only marry mc, but accepts the boy because he was also an illegitimate son

14. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was lize put in jail? Did she car the divorce?

Ophelia_Hecate and Mikaa like this.
  15. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, what's with that jail thing? And, do the MC & ML have any friends?

SueVal and Mikaa like this.
  16. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers! As I said I only translated the comments on Kakao so my spoilers may be completely wrong ^^"""

17. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is this Regina???

If the theory that the child isn't his but his brother's....why did he accept the kid??? Is it because MC had a miscarriage and was said that she would have difficulty getting pregnant again so he accepts the child for MC and king to adopt and raise as their own???? Or was he just felt pity for the kid and is projecting his younger abused self towards the kid????

The title is I won't accept your regrets...so who is the one regretting and who is the one that won't accept that regret????? Does this imply that king and MC won't end up together????

And why do I feel like the king sounds a bit ungrateful??? Gal stayed with him thru thick and thin, cried for him and suffered for him and he says he can't give her love????? Did he say that because he was afraid of losing the MC once he starts loving her???? Is this the misunderstanding the tags refer to???? Why can't this couples (on various novels) sit down and talk???? If I got isekai'd and made a couples therapy clinic for this kind of couples do you guys think I would earn profits????

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!

18. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious if the ML cheated on the FL? Because the novelupdates page has an affair and betrayal tag on it.
    Also, was he still in love with white moonlight 'Lize' when she returned with the kid?
    Spoilers please!

LokaLari and Mikaa like this.
  19. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reasons I got Regine (Lize) when I mtl the comments so it stuck with me XD The other comment also said that mc would go to other country or something but I'm not sure about it. As I said I read the available chapter and after that the only thing I could do is to read comments in search for spoilers. I couldn't find this novel on other platforms (like ridibooks or google). I think that this novel is exlcusive to Kakao which sucks.

LokaLari, Rin Lee, Bella94 and 6 others like this.
  20. Milagros32

Reading List:
    Link
    I will explain the story from the beginning. mc and ml are best friends, one day the ml meets lize he falls in love with her, lize was like the flower of society, he always defended ml (as ml is an illegitimate son he was mistreated for that) the excited ml approaches the mc He tells her that he has fallen in love with lize, then lize and ml end their relationship, because lize forces her to marry as a concubine and leaves the city. Then it happens that ml's mother is killed, that's when she decides to take revenge and becomes emperor, the ml needs an empress, asks mc to marry him and promises that she will be his only wife, time passes they have not had a child and for that reason they are pressuring him, lize's husband dies and she returns to the kingdom with a child telling ml that it is her son. He recognizes the boy, but makes it clear to lize that he is not going to be his concubine. meanwhile the mc realizes that she is pregnant, but as he finds out that the ml have a son with his first love he decides not to tell her and asks for a divorce, when the mc leaves town, ml realizes that she loves mc and runs to look for her but she had already left. 6 years go by, the MC returns because her father had been arrested, MC returns to help her father. In the years that mc left, ml has been looking for mc, ml did not remarry despite being pressured to get married.