Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Th.ay

Th.ay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is already available in English up to chapter 17, and in Spanish up to chapter 13.

2. madeusa

madeusa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eu tive que logar nesse caralho só pra responder esse comentário hahahhaa
    Finalmente alguém que fale português ❤️

Th.ay likes this.
  3. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What prophecy says??? Anyone know..plz spoil

4. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that a tiger will bare its teeth to her. more like an analogy.

5. NEROcookies

NEROcookies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 18 is up for the manwha! Also, I'm curious about the new prophecy that the crown prince got, I might go read the novel since I'm pretty invested in this series now!

Serenia just wants to go home and it looks like she might be older than them? She mentions "at this age" when ML and the crown prince fighting when it's revealed that he accidentally scared our FL. I'll read the novel, but the manwha seems to hint at potential Serenia/Jia and Victor relationship?

EDIT:
    Just realized that I'll have to buy the whole novel series which is fine, but wow there's only two reviews for it and it's mixed. One person left a really bad review and the second person left an ok review.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  6. NEROcookies

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the blogger's summary on the story, they're giving us what we know so far from the manwha everyone has been reading. I put it under a spoiler tag just in case even though it's prob what we already know. Better safe than sorry haha. Anyways, there's like one new piece of info that we might have not known about yet?

-The relationship between Serenia and ML is 0 in terms of romance, they're strictly just mentor and student (sword).

-ML is actually in love w/ FL he's just very awkward and doesn't know how to express his feelings correctly.

-Serenia and FL become friends, bonding over how FL knows about the other world / reborn with her past memories. Serenia/Jia no longer feels alone w/ her new friendship w/ our FL.

-Seems like w/ Serenia's arrival the world has made the world become unstable (a tear in the sky) causing a catastrophe later on. <--- new info but this ties w/ the foreteller's prophecy (to our FL and prob the new one to the crown prince)

The rest of the blog is about the blogger deciding to drop the novel and then leaving a review about the novel! I hope that helped even though most of the info is what we already know ;;;

7. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. NEROcookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dying, I can't believe her mentor is such a savage man. And there's more hilarious misunderstandings b/c of the crown prince. Also I ended up buying the whole novel set, but I'm not sure how long it'll take for me to read through it though (5 books in total) but hopefully not too long so that I can summarize some spoilers for us ;;;
    -The foreteller (her old mentor) tells the crown prince of the catastrophe that is to come. ((The catastrophe is what I mentioned last time).

-Her old mentor is really rude, he asks the crown prince to deliver a message to her after realizing that the crown prince knows her. His message is basically mocking her in a sense. He asks her if she remembers what he told her before and how she'll need to struggle more desperately if she wants to live. bruh what's your problem w/ her

-Of course, this makes her angry. She's wondering why he has to mock her like this. In the mist of wondering, she says "Again, what did I do wrong. How much more do you want to me to struggle?"

-She's so frustrated she tells the crown prince that the foreteller should come and say that to her face. The crown prince doesn't understand what she's talking about though, so she apologizes to him since he's not the one she's angry at. (Neither the foreteller or FL indulge any info on their situation/relationship, which is why he's a bit lost)

-It's hilarious, but basically she starts to fall and the crown prince catches her. They're both literally like "???" b/c the situation they're in it looks rlly romantic and it's a wtf moment for both of them. Right at that timing, ML walks in and he's not happy to see the situation in front of him. The crown prince is super desperate to clear up the situation (he got beat up by Serenia and ML earlier on when they learned he crawled into the same bed as FL).

-ML calls her name and she gets a bit paranoid/scared again as the foreteller's previous words replay in her mind and chaos just ensues b/c she's like if this is how it's going to be then...! (LOL)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    SofiyeJaan, bochucha, Tobbit and 23 others like this.
  9. ichinnie

ichinnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!! i'm quite invested in this series and am pretty curious about how it progresses from the novel. will patiently wait for your spoilers!

10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The fuck is that foreteller's problem? Why so much ugly ass attitude?

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers
    The fact that the foreteller is so malicious towards her makes me believe the theory that she truly IS gifted (and could potentially take whatever benefits he has as a royal mage or something). But some spoilers here hint that the prophecy is real? Eh, don't care really. I just want said foreteller to get the worst possible punishment our MC can think of (I mean, she's essentially a duchess after marrying ML) so she's probably allowed with some level of power, I mean CP WANTS to implement her punishments

Lisaa, Th.ay, Seiren88 and 6 others like this.
  12. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That old bastard... seriously what is his damn problem... he really has it in for her! that shit! I hope you get arthritis you mangy old rat!

Shey_04, MianneChan, Seiren88 and 6 others like this.
  13. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what that cherub lil bro of hers is writing to the Duke? hmmm hmmm so curious... dammit! no new raws yet!:cry:

Seiren88 likes this.
  14. nan0bitz

nan0bitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question tho. I've read through the majority of the discussions and have seen little on the mage.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the manga said something about there being 3 magicians in their capital. Val was able to do basic light magic when she was young, but then her mage mentor told her that she's basically gonna get killed and then up and left.
    Is it possible that he saw that she had potential to be a great mage, but chose to discourage her from getting stronger/better to avoid her "fate"?
    Every time I see his face, I get mad cuz he's really the one responsible for Val's anxiety and distrust of people. If he never said those things to her, I feel like she might have had more confidence in herself and could live her life without so much fear and anxiety.
    But who knows?
    I just don't understand why he said (in ch 19) "I once saved a poor young lamb before" (referring to Val) but then also says "If you want to survive, then you should struggle even more desperately." He's all over the place. He's like 'I saved you from suffering, so if you want to survive, you have to suffer even more.'
    Idk. He annoys me. Idk if he wants to help or hurt her, but with the way things are going, it seems like the latter.

SusuPisang, Shey_04, Monylol and 13 others like this.
  15. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plausible.

but i also think why he kept discouraging her was because he felt threaten by her talent. perhaps, she might be become a great mage more than him one day, that's why he kept antagonising her. idk tho. the constant hate he had for her, it's weird. but your suggestion is plausible.

Shey_04, Monylol, Lisaa and 7 others like this.
  16. 2_Zen_Owls

2_Zen_Owls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we're thinking about this the wrong way. He's a fortune teller so he can see the end result.

While practicing magic she coughed up blood. Maybe if she continued down this path she would have continually injured herself.

And let's think about the situation she is in now. She is constantly running away acting like a crazy person because of that guy's warning. Those actions got tge ml's attention and he has been pursuing her because of those actions in a way. Now imagine if she was not desperate to get away. The mc is so apathetic she probably would have just quietly accepted it her life where the maids ridicule her and her fiance only customarily interacts with her and has a "mistress".

So i think that fortune teller said something to get her the best possible end result. He blocked her path of magic which would harm her, and manipulated her actions to incite interest of her fiance which will lead to a happy life.

This is just a theory. Plus the fortune teller seems like a "the ends justify the means" type of guy. I can see someone asking how to find their soul mate and his response would be to burn your house down because your future lover works in the fire department and would save you and youd live happily ever after.

Yeah, I think he's a jerk and he probably could have gone about it in a different way, but that is just the impression I get.

Shey_04, Monylol, bochucha and 17 others like this.
  17. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reckon that old shit tried to teach her properly, but her mindset was focused on magic tropes from her previous world, even during her narration she was babbling about math, trying to use formulas that her old world logic insisted was the correct pathway towards magic in this new world. He saw this struggling little girl who was so determined to reach her goal without really understanding what was needed to do so... in the end he got fed up and left, I remember him saying "Hey, are you doing what I said?" or something along those lines lol she would get slap upside the head when he felt her focus was not on what he was saying... I think he did see her future, what he said was probably told to her half out of spite and half out of fake concern... maybe...

Once an old shit always an old shit! too old and cbf to change amirite?

TateBabe, Monylol, KathyClysm and 7 others like this.
  18. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Monylol, MianneChan, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  19. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like she used her basic light power lol, that like a ... flash? or something? then she faceplanted... mana drained? I really want that old shit to come see her again, bastard you didn't finish teaching her you useless old fart!

20. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have tried to mtl chapter 157, 160 and 161 using papago and phew... it wasn't easy. To legit translator, I admire your efforts, time and dedication.;)

This is my first ever attempt in mtl... I apologize, I will just post the spoiler as how it was translated in papago. Since, it is 100% mtl and I jumped in the last few chapters... I don't have any idea what happened in between. The last two chapters appears to be a face off between Serenia, Valerie, Kylus and Edwin versus the master. Chapter 157 started with Valerie confessing she's reincarnated.

There's 7 side story and probably it will give more fluffy scenes.

I tried translating this novel because I haven't seen any legit spoiler from the novel in this thread. :(

Last part of 161

'Valerie,' she turned her head toward him as she was touching the drooping leaves. He slowly knelt on one knee. Holding Valerie's hand, he kissed her on the back of his hand. Valerie did not believe it. Don't tell me, ·· 나타났다. A little twinkling appeared in his arms. It's always the way of catching people. Kylus looking up at her was dazzling. It was the strongest halo since I met him. slightly frowned.
    Kylus whispered softly to her. "I want to be with you forever."
    He kissed her on the back of his hand again.

"Valerie Leah Bolshek. Will you marry me?"

Valerie burst into laughter, looking alternately at him, with the immense dazzling ring in her littleness. Under the breaking sun, the smiling woman dazzled. Valerie grabbed his hand holding the ring and pulled it.

Everything. "Yes, good. Live long and happy with me, Kylus Zikelan Dwello." The ring fits her ring finger perfectly. Kylus grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up. The ballery, with her arms wrapped around his neck, whispered in a whisper. "It's really the end of a typical story." And that was enough. Two people will live happily ever after.

May the end come. The common and ordinary love between the two took a step closer to today. Kylus whispered. "Live long and happy life with you."

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020