Spoiler Beware of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. AnimeLova

AnimeLova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo my thirsty ass is wondering if anyone has some more spoilers on them doing the deed haha. I got no shame

conyxxi and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  2. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaaaaaat :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Did I actually miss this spoiler?? :blobsob:
    Omg, so it's really Nine huh~:blobmelt:
    Such a cutie! I'm losing blood through my nose when I read this :blobnosebleed:

Thank you so much @ashc00

3. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone called? Aye aye. Your wish is my command :blob_grin:

Their first night was on the day of the wedding. They had a lot of drinking in the party. Melissa was a little tipsy but she was fine because she had high alcohol tolerance. However, Nine was totally drunk. Melissa was the one who dragged Nine to the bedroom because he started to do a lot of skin ships with Melissa like hugging her back, rubbing his face on her nape, touching her lips etc.

While on the bed, Nine’s face was red and he started making dirty expressions (according to Melissa). It’s the face of a ‘wolf’ (Well, Nine was originally a wolf btw….). Nine muttered Melissa’s name although a bit slurry. Melissa thought it was good because Nine sounded lazy and sexy. The smell of sweet wine lingered over the tip of her nose. She stretched her arms and embraced Nine’s neck. Nine was gently dragged closer to her and half of his body was on hers.

And then she felt something was touching her leg. Whenever she touched it with her leg, Nine would moan and it hit her with a realization. So she stopped Nine and he slowly looked up to her voice. Nine tilted his head and stared at her with wet eyes. Melissa was internally speaking to him.

‘Why can’t you? No matter what it is, I’m still a newbie with this experience. I know what works and what doesn’t.’

And Nine couldn’t get it with his condition now.

I asked Nine in a serious voice.

“Nine, do you know how big your size is?”

“…………size?”

“Yes, NO! Do not show it yourself, but expressed it roughly. That, by hand.”

Melissa wanted to be fully prepared, mentally especially. She roughly knew how long his size but it was a preventive measure so that she wouldn’t spout nonsense when she saw the real thing.

Melissa stared at Nine who cutely stretched his head and clapped both his hands. Nine demonstrated the size of his ‘lil bro’ and she slowly measured it. The length was more than she expected and she couldn’t help but ‘wowing’ about it. Eventually, Nine smiled and said ‘This much?’ as soon as she saw the extruded size.

Melissa felt like her soul would blow away. Is that the size of a person, but Nine was a wolf. Is that because he was a wolf? Melissa thought this was crazy. Nine started rubbing her neck and wondered if he was about to do something wrong because Melissa was silent. She quietly muttered over Nine’s head.

“I don’t think it’s possible…..What about Nine?”

Melissa thought human was used to being adapt, but to get used to the beast will require some time. Her reason thought it was impossible but human prone to push on emotions and leave behind reasons.

“Is it a no?”

“Well, it’s not like I can’t, but…….”

“I want to do it.”

“………….”

“You won’t get sick, just follow me closely. It will feel good.” (GAHHHHHHH NINE!!!! MASSIVE HEADBANGS AND NOSEBLEED:blobnosebleed::blobdizzy:)

When you heard the words from your lover. It was a sweet and seductive voice that tickled her. In front of my eyes, I saw Nine’s beautiful face who tried to flirt with me. The fever rose in my head.

Oh, what is the opposite sex? What is a reality? Life is all about a series of challenges. It’s either you can or can’t do it.

I was paralyzed and escaped to Valhalla again. I think my mother often told me, the scary thing about alcohol is the temptation of a pretty man. However, my mother probably didn’t know, the temptation of that man could have this much destructive power.

“Nine.”

But I didn’t know back then.

“Okay.”

This one word could cause me to stay up all night.

In conclusion, they done it but half of the night ended in failure. Melissa tried different techniques although it’s her first time and Nine too, but still it was hard for her to overcome the size. Because of that, she couldn’t get up the next day and needed to lie flat on her back. Naturally, the number they spent the nights also decreased because Nine felt sorry and cried when he saw her like that.

The scene is not explicitly described like in Lucia. But you can imagine just how wild Nine on bed :blobjoy:

4. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to stop letting my imagination run wild. :oops::p:oops:

5. quyen

quyen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY LORD!!!! Thank you so much for this spoiler :aww:

fading_dream, Danigurl and ashc00 like this.
  6. Helistir

Helistir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to see a drunk Nine~~ Melissa really hit the Jackpot with Nine
    Ohh it sounds weird but this literally Bright My Disaster of Day So Thank you so much❤️

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, poor girl. I was thinking she wouldn't hurt much since she's strong:blobpats:

Samsamsam11 and ashc00 like this.
  8. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my loord, just looking at the title, cant wait to read the snu snu
    Lol

ashc00 likes this.
  9. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 31 raw is out at Newtoki :blobparty:
    I was shocked at how Yona's look at the beginning of the chapter. I thought it was one of Card Captor's Sakura's card LOL
    The battle has started and Melissa is a badass like always kekeke but I was distracted by Nine's chibi forms although he doesn't appear a lot in this chapter.

10. Helistir

Reading List:
    Link
    At least he is not crying xd they got my boy crying in 5 chapters consecutively lol

greshu, DOHere, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  11. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

yes it's finally out, this past week felt like a torture, but worry not my soul return back with update chapter.

THIS MANHWA is totaly gem, the only one isekai that is not torture my fragile little heart, and also give me MC that have a wonderful attitude, i fell sick with the damsel in distress plot line, big girl can do something, even just to cursed the man

and there is NINE our cinnamon roll, how perfect he is, not all girl just because she said yes to a boy and he think he own the girl. how adorable he is and perfect match four our MC, bless them

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  12. jellwi

jellwi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read that Mel and Nine adopted a child because Mel's dont want to give birth/cant see herself doing it? And I love it

It usually "because of you i want to have child" or magically become fertile but once again Mel give us big dyck energy

13. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah!! That’s why she’s soo cool!! She doesn’t mind to not have any children but Nine is otherwise. However, because of their races, it’s impossible. But at least they try huhuhu I think if Mel wants to, she could ask Yuri to create some kind of potion to make it possible for her to pregnant Nine’s kids but well, this is Mellisa. And the kid grows well with the Podebrat. So, they are a complete family at the end.

14. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what happens to Yona in the end? She's become my favorite character since we got her backstory. Sorry to hear Melissa winds up with 9

15. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember the spoilers here right, Yona gets promoted as the head maid of the household. Unless you were looking for something else?

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, a maid's work may be tough work but she's being payed a lot more. As a noble, sure she may have riches, but come along those riches especially on a female noblewoman would be arranged marriage, one of which the husband has control on some financial issue. Given Yona's materialistic side, would you let another person grab hold of such riches? At least she's doing good work as a maid and her employer at least gives her vacations. Not the worst deal to choose from. And if she's from a ruined house? Too much work for restoration, TIME IS MONEY

nielyti, Minaeli, Heyyoopanda and 7 others like this.
  18. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yona's backstory and goal

https://mangadex.org/chapter/937737/1

Sorry it just strikes me as a more interesting story

19. Helistir

Reading List:
    Link
    The new Chapter~ xd I love Melissa in every new chapter. I want a little of her confidence :'3

ashc00, Jukki, MiserableSOUL and 2 others like this.
  20. CallmeSnow

CallmeSnow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where i can read the translate novel??