Spoiler Noble wife wants no love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Jan 23, 2020.

1. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok wait hold on. I’m a little confused.

MC is Xu Xinyi
    ML is Yi Yang

Childhood friend who plots to break their marriage apart is Qin Yi
    FP who claims to have MLs kid is Xu Weiyin

so MC wants to divorce husband because she’s reliving her past life but just at the two year mark of their marriage. She knows she’s gonna get the run around and she’s tired and so she wants a divorce and is trying very hard to make a bad public image so the husband (who doesn’t talk to her, doesn’t interact with her and such ) sees it and comes to the conclusion:
    Divorce!
    But then the system that’s been trying to get them together and not having any luck with that gives ML the power to read MCs thoughts and now he’s like,
    Super confused and learning to reassess his judgement on people he thought were good, like Qin Yi.

Turns out Qin Yi is a jealous person and not the sweet white lotus he thought she was and actually harasses MC in under the table schemes ways.

So I got that.

But how did Xu Weiyin appear all of a sudden? Is she related to MC?
    If Xu Weiyins child was actually born from that Jin guy then why wasn’t she ok with that since she clearly only wanted to climb a money tree?
    and then ML actually doesn’t pursue MC properly and instead accuses her of cheating?

2. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not related to MC. She used to be a classmate of ML, who had a crush on him. It's implied she may have tried to trick him into sleeping with her in the past, but actually ended up sleeping with Jiang Huai, which is where her son comes from.

She actually didn't know who the father of her child is. Jiang Huai faked a DNA report and told her that the son is ML's, in order to use her to break up MC/ML. Then by the time she realized the kid is actually Jiang Huai's, he already decided to reject accepting them.

3. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for your reply!

4. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xu Xinyi woke up and had obtained a system, the system told her that she was a second female lead who would have a miserable end and that she has 2 choices, to endure all grievances and change for the better, or to walk the same road as the original and become a vicious woman.

She chose the second option.

One day Yi Yang couldn’t tolerate it anymore and, at the end of his patience, he demanded a divorce.

Xu Xinyi’s heart felt ecstatic when he put the divorce agreement in front of her but she looked at her husband and with a sorrowful, heartbroken look on her face. Then she waited for her husband to sign.

—“Hurry up! Sign quickly! I can finally leave this hellhole!”

But Yi Yang, who could suddenly hear Xu Xinyi’s thoughts, threw away the pen and said, “Not signing.”

Ever since Yi Yang discovered that he could hear Xu Xingyi’s thoughts, he found that while his wife kept kissing up to him and saying she loved him on the outside, in her heart she would laugh at that and think the complete opposite.

She only loved him on the surface.

“Husband, you are so nice, I love you so much ah~!”

—“I won’t have to be with this arrogant man forever, will I? I am really the most pitiful woman in the whole world!”

Yi Yang ” Xu Xinyi !!!!!”

Someone let me know if there’s already a spoiler page for this? I can’t seem to find it
    Anyways for now please spill the beansssss
    1) Who is Xu Weiyin and is her child really the Ml’s?
    2) What’s up with Jiang Nian? What does he want from our MC?
    3) Will Xu Weiyin do anything to the MC? What and Why?
    4) When does the ML or MC fall for each other?
    5) HE?

5. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG this is so interesting!!! Another one of the novel where the ML can hear the MC's thoughts!!! There was another novel like this too call Trapped in a Typical Idol Drama.
    It's also super funny

6. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Ori fl aka fake white lotus
    No for child . He is of ori ml
    2. Likes mc , mc saved his life .
    3. Ori fl just wants a backer and does what a typical villainous do . But won't be able do any damage as mc is strong.
    4.very late . Ml isn't good from start ,too bias with his views . So novel is basically his development according to author other works.
    5. Yup HE with a baby .

Xylia125 likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Threads merged.

Xylia125 likes this.
  9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually liked the ML because I felt that he repented on how he treated his wife more than any ML in similar novels. He didn't treat MC like an object he has to get back. He seriously listened to her thoughts and tried to understand her real self and views. He didn't insist on being overbearing when he knows he is at fault. When he realizes his mistake, he corrects them. He didn't suddenly fell for her cause he now finds her interesting. He also didn't forcibly kiss her cause he now finds her very attractive, mentioning her luscious lips and white milky skin at every chapter. I felt it was respect turned to love. It was kind of refreshing for me because some MLs make me question if they really fell for MC or just lusting after her.

I nearly cried when MC came home late when he prepared a surprised for their wedding anniversary. It was the second surprise he arranged. for the first one, he got the wrong date. but he waited till the MC came home. He knows MC was making excuses for him about being late, but he didnt make a fuss about it. He hug MC and sincerely apologize --

"Unexpectedly, she was hugged by Yi Yang tightly behind her, her warm breath scattered in her ear.
    "I'm sorry," Yi Yang whispered in her ear, "It's my fault to keep you waiting so long, please excuse me.

Yi Yang's gentleness caught Xu Xinyi by surprise. The warm breath spilled into my ear, and the apology was lingering, Xu Xinyi's heart was violently touched by Yi Yang's remarks, and slightly trembled.

In her memory, Yi Yang has never been so gentle. Many times, she doesn't talk much, and romantic things are even ignored. A man who doesn’t talk much and doesn’t understand romance. Today, at home, is full of roses, patiently wait for her until two in the morning, just to give her a wedding anniversary surprise, he put down the man’s self-esteem, admitted that he is wrong, and prayed to be forgiven."

Maybe it is not the grovelling that you might expect. but remember 1) it was a forced marriage for him. he didn't like her. but he also wasn't planning to divorce her if not for the malicious rumors about her 2) MC was acting.

The ability to read thoughts was a real cheat for ML. but MC also gain the ability in the extra :)

MiserableSOUL and wildthorn like this.
  10. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me the history of he film emperor.. obviously he has a truma that cause him to have avertion to female contact.

1)But what was the cause?

2) in one scene where their was an interview about his opion about the OFL he coldly told the reporter for he next question. What is their history if any?

11. xiaopragya

xiaopragya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did the ml hesitate about the fp's incident? what happened 4 years ago?

12. Mengmeng

Mengmeng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly what I wanted to know

13. xiaopragya

xiaopragya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mtled the whole story and the incident isn't talked about. The author just left it as a loose thread though its cleared that the ml is not the father but it isn't mentioned why the ml hesitated

14. BakaHat16

BakaHat16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest translation chapter 83 showed that JiangHuai wanted to test XuWeiYin. He said that the father of her child is a hotel manager and pushed her a business card. Ambitious as she was, she got mad and left the room. Pity that business card actually had JiangHuai name in it. Not long after, his assistant came in and bring in test paternity result. JiangHuai didn't look and burned the test result.
    Actually if XuWeiYin really wanted to find the father of her child instead of imagining wealthy man, will she and JiangHuai a couple ?

15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I pity Jiang Huai. What he did to the child is almost the same his father did to his brother,
    Evethough Jiang Huai also felt regretful and sorry toward Jiang Lan, but in the end Xu WeiYin rotten heart indulged him to scarifice aka not admitting his son. I dont blame him, if you schemed together with her to destroy people, you'd see her real character, who'd want such person as his wife and mother to his son?
    And by the end of it, I can see his son will grow to bankrupt him. It's just like a vivid circle of the making of villain.

16. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, i feel super conflicted with the child and JH outcome, like if i were in his position i would deff not want to have any relation with XW and judging from her action even if he make agreement with XW about only acknowledging his son, but not having anything to do with her, IM 100% SURE that she will scheme in every possible way to get benefits. And as a businessman i would deff got headache just imagining it, im busy with the company, no time for drama and scheme.
    But as the child i would deff hate him, because his father abandoned him, and also hate/dislike his mom, because she only see him as a tool

so yeah i dont know what is the right thing to do in this situation

17. Itsl

Itsl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if this right place to ask this question so I’m sorry but in the epilogue of noble wife wants no love there’s a scene of jianghui and his son. I’m reading another novel in a shared universe called guide the villains father to be virtuous and I think the jiang yi that’s chasing the mc is the son of jianghui. One of male lead candidates in that book is also yi yangs son so I was wondering if anyone knows if that’s his son? I’ve been mtl-ing so I’m not sure if I missed something somewhere so if anyone knows the answer that’d be great! Again sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

18. Pan Xue

Pan Xue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that he is. One of the chapters mentioned Jiang Huai as his father (in a banquet or something). But not really sure too since there's no other info

Itsl likes this.
  19. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! This story occurs in the same world as “Guide The Villain Father to be Virtuous”. I just want to ask, is there any mention of Huo Xiaoxiao or the Father Huo (or the Huo family in general) in this story?

20. BL-lover

BL-lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You cant hate ML. You know, FL is partly at fault why ML turned out such a scumbag to her? FL deliberately did things to annoy and anger ML. When she transmigrated,she was given an option of turning a new leaf or to continue being a villain, but she picked the villain role so as you can tell, she didnt really want to give a good impression on ML, and thats what she gets, if ML didnt get the ability to read her thoughts he wouldn't know that she is being double faced. And after hearing FL's thoughts,he a slowly changing and he is always helping FL in the background while all FL can think of is how to divorce ML...