Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work! It's a happily ever after ending like a stereotypical romance novel ending yayyy :blobparty::blobparty:

My only complain....
    There ain't enough side stories that could tell what happened after the proposal. Even not much telling about their wedding, or Valerie and Kylus's life after marriage. Generally, it's an open ending. Edwin is still recovering from his unrequited first love and is forced to get someone as crown princess But he still meeting with the Dwello's couple time by time and keeps demanding Valeries's pies :blobjoy:Victor and Serenia are together. They started to become a couple after everything's ended. It's a bit disappointing to me but yeah, life is like that.

M30WWWW, Ariary, ReaderEli and 38 others like this.
  2. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this!
    I find the pies scene funny and cute! Poor Edwin hahaha at least, he is enjoying eating a pie.

I think there's something in Valerie's pie. I assume it contains potion or magic. Haven't finished reading the side stories but I'm suprised that the marriage was not pushed through within the novel. The current manhwa chapter is already the engagement rehearsal.

M30WWWW, Khalala, Monylol and 2 others like this.
  3. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the prince lost to the Duke aid?

Monylol and Nao Otosaka like this.
  4. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I also didn't expect that the ending would be like that. I was hoping for little kids or at least some fluff after marriage, but sadly none of them was told:blobcry: The pie scenes will never not be funny! :blobjoy:
    Honestly, I really hate open ending, but I have to be satisfied with this. More importantly, everyone lives happily ever after :blobokhand:
    Nope. He lost to the duke :blobcheeky:

5. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is victor? and who is the crown prince's unrequited love?

Monylol likes this.
  6. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Victor Howen is one of Kylus's aides. Another one is Lox. He is mostly seen with Kylus, like recommending romance novels to him and give some advice regarding Valerie.
    Crown prince's unrequited first love...
    Tadaa~~! It's Valerie :blobxd: I just skimmed through the novels but I think he never interested with Serenia and it seems like she often 'bullied' him a lot too :blobjoy:

royeolty, Rais_ya, Shey_04 and 30 others like this.
  7. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohlala!

Monylol, Jukki and Ruruki like this.
  8. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there's more romantic moments in the novel. I'm not losing hope author-nim. Tbvh, the cover photo for the novel was way better than the manhwa and they look too cute here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Valerie whispered in her tight embrace of Kylus.

"I missed you." The whispering voice was hot.

"I missed you."

The two faced each other with the same smile.
    Any time. Tomorrow. Even in the distant future.
    Face-to-face wrinkles over time.

Even if I'm angry.
    I hope I can have a happy day with you.
    完.

M30WWWW, forevxo, Delice-San and 26 others like this.
  9. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can assure you, they are so lovely and actually there's a lot of fluff moments in the novel. But MTL sucks so I was like in a love-hate relationship while reading it. Btw, thank you for the translation! I will help to add some spoilers when I have time later :blobokhand:

forevxo, Rais_ya, Khalala and 9 others like this.
  10. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward for your spoilers too. Thank you in advance! :)I will try to pick a random chapters to open in kakaopage, hopefully I get some fluff. Actually, I love this manhwa because of the lethargic FL and innocent/dumb ML. I'm curios how their love story will unfold:oops:. It's good to know that Serenia and Valerie becomes good friend

forevxo, Khalala, Monylol and 5 others like this.
  11. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do and thank you for your efforts! :blobsmilehappyeyes: Actually I'm curious about the 7 side stories you mentioned above because the novel is complete with epilogue and there's only 1 side story, which is like if they were in high school or something. There's no more side stories after that which is quite sad :blobconfounded:
    I really love the relationship between Valerie and Serenia. I think readers might even ship them as yuri once they have reconcile :blobjoy:

forevxo, Monylol, Tobbit and 3 others like this.
  12. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link
    I started getting raws yesterday and there's 7 side stories. I have side stories 1, 2, and 7.

I also saw that chapter 'IF' and I guessed its high school setting.

Monylol, Ruruki, ashc00 and 1 other person like this.
  13. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see that so badly:blobnosebleed:

Monylol, Th.ay, ashc00 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. There are three magicians. One is already very old. Another one is bed ridden (very ill). So it just left that foreteller.

Thank you @GeeDy08 for the spoiler. I just got back from reading chapter 20

forevxo, Monylol, MianneChan and 2 others like this.
  15. saintine

saintine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! For the ones who've read the novel:
    What does the magician's words mean?? Like is valerie destined for something great or something like that? Also i know they probably talked it out but i wanted to know how valerie and serenia straightened out the misunderstanding between serenia and kylus's relationship? or when did valerie finally found out there's nothing between serenia and kylus?

Thank you if you'll answer any of my questions :blob_teary: and if not that's absoluetly fine i'm just really curious about these things

Monylol, Maeve Arte, GeeDy08 and 4 others like this.
  16. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link
    I opened chapter 40 and mtled it. I apologize in advance for the error. I can’t really understand Korea so it’s not 100% accurate.

I find Marshall so sweet and cute. He really love her older sister. I can’t help not to laugh with the last scene even though I’m not sure who's the guy who entered was it Kylus or Prince Edwin. Not sure, l'm looking forward to the manhwa lol. It's also funny that random people keep barging in Valerie's room. I wonder what would be the punishment for this girl.

Marshall (Valerie's brother) visited Duke’s Dwello mansion, have a brief talk with his sister. Admitted that their father was embarrassed to see Valerie so he send Marshall instead. Then a young lady, perhaps a childhood friend of Kylus confront Valerie. With Valerie’s typical reaction, she pities the delusional lady.

Marshall put a very gentlemanly, polite smile on his lips.
    He grabbed Valerie’s swaying arm and held it up.
    The eyes of those who had said their own words around Valerie turned.
    “I’m sorry,” said Marshall quickly, as people spoke again.

If you'll excuse me, then." They walked with their eyes on one body, and then they arrived in a small room near the hall. As soon as the door closed, Valerie sank furily on the sofa:
    "My sister? Sister, are you okay?" Marshall looked into Valerie's eyes, which were barely focused, and stretched out to look at her. He thinks it's drier than before, but it's very dry.

His cheeks are pale, his eyes ah. There was also shade in the lace.
    "My sister?" Marshall sat beside her carefully. Valerie's gaze slowly followed him.
    "Ma... Sal?"
    "Yes. You look tired. Are you nervous about the wedding today? I'll get you something to drink."

Valerie grabbed Marshall's arm as he raised himself. "Massal? Marshall?"

"Ah, yes. Sister? Sister, what is it? "Marshall rests his arms on the couch. Valerie grabs his arm and looks around. Her own, the same flowery eyes, were a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment. Valerie reached out. She touched his cheek. Marshall, his brother was here. Her blood was familiar. Her shoulders were weak. Then she laughed.

It was a note. Oh, I’m really hard. It was hard enough to cry out with the look on his face.
    "My sister, you look a lot tough, but if the Duke..." "
    No," Valerie shook her head, "it was hard because Kylus was so good, but it wasn't that."

It was hard to stand in reality and spend every day. She cannot say it. She thought she was old enough, but in some ways she thinks like an old man who lives in the world, and still as confused as a child who just looks around the world...
    Valerie laughed and knocked on Marshall's hand, which was friendly, and the smile on his face disappear and he immediately had a serious face: "Is it really okay?"

She shook her head, and from a little distance, Cinna and Amy's voices alternated.

"Miss? Miss, where are you?" "Where are you?"
    Valerie paused to answer the voice that was looking for her from behind the door, because she had made a top-up look with her index finger on her lips. Her was a mess of my head that she had just combed, but Marshall was also a fool.

It was a laugh. After a while, Marshall said, "Are you okay? I think you're better than I was."
    "Yes, I'm glad to see you here."

"Will you stay here?" whispered Valerie, as if she were talking about a secret.

"Is that right? What's the engagement? Is he hiding?”
    Marshall was also worried about her playful answer, gathering between her eyes; Valerie knocked on the back of Marshall’s hand, laughing aloud:
    “I’m kidding. You’ll be fine if you take a break. You saved me nicely. Better.'

Valerie tilted her head as if she had just remembered. Ah, "I'll call Father."

Marshall shrugged. "He went down because there was work on the estate.
    "Is that a big deal?'
    "'Well, that's wasn't big deal. In fact, I could have gone, but my father insisted that he would go, so I whispered,
    "Stubborn?"
    Like Valerie a little while ago, Marshall whispered as if he were talking a secret. "He's depressed that he pushed his precious eldest daughter into such an urgent engagement. Father does not have any face to see you sister."

Valerie's eyes grew round. Father is depressed? Don’t want to see? Avoiding? Who is it?

Their father, the archetype of the nobleman?

Marshall said to the blinking girl with her eyes wide. "Father doesn’t’ express himself, he has a soft heart. Rather, it is mother who is much more courageous.”

“Yea?” The knowledge in her head and the new information coming in were so different that Valerie couldn't think straight. She touched her forehead.

It started to be funny. Soft-hearted. That hard, cold father, Count.

"Then what I said earlier was a lie, "I'm sorry. But they're not just people who can let me go."
    "Yes. Thank you."
    "Actually."
    “Yeah? A minute. Me?"

Marshall, who hesitated a little, said in a small voice, “I wanted to be alone with you, it’s been a long time.” His soft, flowery eyes were affectionate. Valerie touched his forehead and beamed, and Marshall, his ear reddened, rose from the sofa, saying, "I'll bring some drinks. Take a break." Marshall grabs the doorknob and turns his head.

He pointed to the thick canopy by the bed, or the curtains that were tied.
    "OK, I'll keep that in mind." Valerie smiled and waved, rubbing the back of her neck with a sore sound in the room where Marshall had left and was left alone.

She was nervous and her strength were leaving her. The fever sighed and I heard a knock. She thought Marshall was back faster than she thought.

"Come in."

"Oh!"
    Marshall wasn't the one who came in. Who? Valerie pulled her chin reflexively and straightened the light. She had never seen it before.

Her face was like Edith’s, and she had hung a jewel on her neck and head, and her eyes were hurting from the shiny barrels of her body. I don’t think she’d get up in her ruffles or ribbons on her extremely angry dress, but she’s stronger than she looks. “Oh, my God. Oh, my God. The nameless young child came striding toward her, spitting out the words, and she laughed loudly.

"Oh Ho Ho Ho Ho!" she laughed with her chin raised and her palms closed her mouth, and Valerie looked at it with her very subtle eyes. That's the old, tiger-smoking, pure comics for Poz. Even the laughter? Valerie didn't know what to do. Since she came to the duke, she have been so typical of a tsunami that she didn’t what to have anything to do with it. She have been reincarnated, and why is her life unfolds like a classic romance novel?

She admitted it was only real. No, the reality was two. It was real.

"Oh, my God, that famous Bolshek Lady! You are so ordinary that I almost walked out without recognizing you ." Valerie caught the woman who was going to leave without looking back. What the hell is that? What? "It's a wedding ceremony, and I'm hiding in this place." Valerie nodded. Who is it?

“I don't know, but you're going to have a no match with me.” And what's with that ordinary dress? No jewellery, just those poor earrings." Valerie tilted her head.

That person look like one of the young people who had been guests at the engagement ceremony, her pretty face full of poison. That young woman doesn't know that the dress was not her choosing.

The fact that Kylus made the earring himself. Valerie kept listening to the words of young lady, who was a moor. The same was true of this unspoken young child’s small-mindedness compared to those who had been fighting for her with their own dogs, their eyes flashing. In addition, she followed the words that popped out in the middle; it was a typical delusional young girl.

“My home is not crazy for the duke!” The duke's branch, the family of the vassal, and the young love of the fairly American family. I met Kylus when I was a kid, and then I said, "He liked me from the first time I met him!" Very typical and common. A young girl who was taken away by a perfect, handsome Duke at first sight. "I studied with me! I taught him something he did not know!"

Looking at the lady, who was still caught up with her childhood memories, Valerie swallowed a yawn: the common childhood friend sister of the male protagonist, who is common in typical romance novels. It's so typical and so common that I can expect a back-end. Well, you can't admit me as a fiancée.

"You're my brother's fiancée! I can't believe it!" That was the answer.
    She saw too much of that young woman, typical romance novel. At that age, that delusion may be cute, but it was a bit sad.

The reality is different from the novel. And it is very far from her delusions. "My brother promises to marry me as a child!" Promise. There were countless novels about a childhood friend falling in love over time. But novels are novels. It doesn't happen in reality, so it's a novel. Of course, I'm a friend of my own.

Not many of them are going to be the ones who are talking, but the one who is talking about is Duke Dewell, or Kylus. He would have believed that he was the hostess of the duke by marrying his beloved brother and admiring him. "Hey... promise!"

Valerie did not know that desire to stand by the man who everyone wants.

"A woman who has no business dares to come standing by my brother! What did you do!

"But... “Valerie stared straight at Young Ae, who was screaming at the paper. Her violet eyes glistened like glass. She closed her mouth, which she had never known. Valerie slowly looked her up and down. She opened her mouth again, and Valerie raised her hand lightly. Young-ae stopped without knowing it again.

It's all. "So loud. You've been talking loudly since you entered this room. So, what's the name? " “I ... I’m not saying hello, but I’m doing my old day. Young-ae slept well in the precepts. No, this is not something I do not know yet. "Valerie is short-tongued and sitting in the seat.

Valerie stood up. Marshall would be back soon, and she didn’t want to go anywhere near this little girl. She didn’t want to ruin the good times of dealing with her. Valerie walked gracefully past her, just by her side.

"Running away, Lady Bolshek?"

Valerie turned around with her hands in her hands. I knew it. No brain. Or no filter from brain to mouth. Or both. There is a limit to being a young, delusional, slightly sad-headed young man, and he is not going to cross the line more and more when he is caring for him. If you want to deal with a typical person, you have to go out typically.

Valerie tilted her head. She looked genuinely curious.

"Excuse me. Do you know, you're pitiable girl I don't know?"

“What· * what?"

"Are you a lover of the Duke, if not a pitiable girl?"

"What are you talking about?" "Hwang? There was a girl I did not know?" It was not Valerie who answered the lady’s voice. Valerie closed her eyes when she heard the door open, and it was a voice never got used to. She didn't even hear the door open, but it did. Her heart

He smiled and added, "I knocked, but I heard a loud noise inside, so I was wondering what happened."

"Your Highness."

M30WWWW, luliibunny, forevxo and 43 others like this.
  17. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i just read the manhwa until chapter 20, and i have a lot of questions that probably hunt my dream later on, so can anyone answer my questions

1. is the duke ( the blond guy) love the MC in the first place but because he is not good in social thing, he propose the MC instead, or he is need the wife for social standing that is why he want to marry the MC out of convenience?

2.what does the fortune teller mean when there will be disaster that happend in the country? is there will be a war?

3.and the last do any of you have the link for the nove?

thank you very much if you have some spare time to answer myquestions

KathyClysm likes this.
  18. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @GeeDy08 for the spoiler! Marshall is veeeeeery sweet to Valerie.He has sis-con towards Vallerie. Both Marshall and Edith love and admire her, even Edith thinks she is special, but Valerie’s dumb pathetic head thinks she is ordinary, thus creates all the misunderstandings.
    I’m still trying to finish the novels. So far that I know, the manhwa is slightly different from the novel. It still follows the story plots but there are some addition and cut scenes here and there.
    In the novel, the magician only insulted her by saying she is not as genius as what people said about her, when she could only perform the simplest light magic. He then left while laughing at her mockingly. This shattered Valerie's confidence as previously she aimed to be a great person in this world by using her previous knowledge, like those reincarnators. The reasons why she always misunderstands and fears of her death are because of her pathetic mind and she always compares the world she lives in will follow the tropes/flags in the novel she read in her past life, just because she was reincarnated.
    - They haven't finish the engagement rehearsal yet when Valerie fainted. After that, Kylus visits her and tells her that it's just a rumor between Serenia and him, and their relationship is based on master and disciple who teaches him sword. Valerie is so shocked and she is rather confused too.
    - Then, after the engagement, Valerie meets Serenia and Serenia also confirms what she heard or thinks all just baseless rumors. So the misunderstanding is cleared and they become best buddies. Sometimes, it makes Kylus jealous to see their closeness especially when Serenia can touch Valerie freely, while it is hard for him to approach her because she is pathetic.
    - Serenia will always clarify with Valerie about her relationship with Kylus everytime she needs to be alone or have something to do with Kylus that requires them to be together, so that Valerie won't misunderstand. Valerie just laughs it off after knowing the truth because she believes, they will be nothing between them except works and learning sword.
    I still have 2 more books to finish the novel. There are some parts that make me frustrated about Valerie but she becomes better as the story goes on. I don't agree with some reviews that said it is a slow romance. It's quite normal for me. I don't believe with fast pace romance because it's unrealistic. It is nice novel and I also anticipate the manhwa too because I want to see what else will be added in it.

19. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Serenia is our best girl. i love her. i really can't wait to see the two become best buddies

Tofufufu, forevxo, Monylol and 5 others like this.
  20. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you @ashc00 for the spoiler. I would like to read the book as well! I'm excited for their interaction. I agree with your remarks about the romance phase, it's normal- more on realistic phasing. Valerie is very confused therefore it would really hard for her to entertain Kylus romantic interest for her. Looking forward for more, thanks a lot :love::love::love::love:

Monylol and ashc00 like this.