Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the record, I read the first 7 translated chapters then jumped to kakao and read chapters 140 and the last chapter. So I do not know the details beyond those chapters. Tho I felt like the whole story could be gasped with just those chapters ...

The ML never married another nor did he take in a concubine after FL left so he kept his promise to her. He is being a responsible father my taking in who he thought was his son. Can you blame him? It happened before his marriage to FL and lize hid the kid until she came back. If you want someone to blame, blame lize.
    Carlisle got his rightful position back I assumed lize was punished or banished/exiled somewhere. FL lead got her empress position back as well..

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    Neyva, Screamletter, Elisee and 60 others like this.
  2. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So carlisle is the child FL beared when she left ML? Ahh i really want to know more about this novel.

Jukki, LokaLari, Samsamsam11 and 3 others like this.
  3. MSakura

MSakura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you post MTL link ??? Please....

4. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KakaoPage? I read it on the app using google translate.

5. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers on MC and ML? Since the MC left him and gave birth on the child herself, did the ML realize she is pregnant?

6. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know why MC's father got arrested? And why MC left the town? Is it bcs she want to keep her pregnancy from ML? Huhuhu i have a big soft spot for her father, the duke..

Jukki, LokaLari and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. My only thought was that ML shoukd not cheat if he was married/ engaged to MC and that he won't appoint the lover's child as crown Prince or want MC to adopt it. Also it looked like MC was a replacement, when she was always with him as a companion and ML fall in love with another woman. And ML was so cold and indifferent to her like emotional abuse and that's very unfair. He blocked all her feelings and that's still hurting her.
    If ML slept with his ex also means he took MC for granted and as a second choice, It's good that he didn't touch the ex, if not it would leave a bitter taste. MC was always having his back and he was loved since she met her. And looked like he could fall in love with EX so his EQ was normal. I think you can't be blind not noticing MC love before or later or seeing her change.
    I don't think MC was at fault for going away without that ML won't wake up but take her for granted.

Enmea, kitkatdeee, Jukki and 18 others like this.
  8. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    He didnt sleep with his ex, his ex made it like they did, and that child isnt ML's but his brothers. The one who cheating is lize (ML ex). About why ML took that child as his maybe bcs he is also an illegitimate child, so he doesnt want another child have the same fate as him.

9. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So to summarize this
    1. ML and FL were friends when they were still a child
    2. FL fell in love with ML, but ML fell in love with Liz because she lend him a hand
    3. ML and Liz dated
    4. Liz cheated on ML with ML's brother (the crown prince back then) and she was pregnant
    5. Liz was forced to marry the western king
    6. Liz asked ML to sleep with her before she goes but ML rejected the idea, so Liz made ML drunk so it looked like they had sex together
    7. Liz went to the western kingdom
    8. ML's mother was executed
    9. ML swore on revenge and killed the emperor and his brother, the Crown Prince
    10. ML married FL, promising that he won't take anyone else as his empress, but he can't promise to love her
    11. Liz gave birth to Edmund and FL got miscarriage
    12. FL got pregnant again, Liz returned with Edmund and claimed to be ML's son
    13. ML gave some options to Liz, whether to let go of Edmund and let him be adipted by FL so he can be recognized as royal family or not
    14. FL decided to divorce ML
    And by the end they found out that Edmund was not ML's son (idk how), ML remarried FL and happy end.

Tbh, I don't think the ML is that bad? Well it's a cliche misunderstanding novel, but the ML stays true to his promise not to marry anyone else besides FL.
    I hope to see any spoiler about what happened to ML when FL asked for a divorce.

10. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    In other forum said that ML will go yandere by locking MC in a room after she asked for divorce. Also ML being so cold and distant after MC got miscarriage, and it become the reason MC choose to leave him and let him be happy with the one he loves (lizze).

SkyLisette, Elisee, Chizuru and 23 others like this.
  11. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has been bugging me, but the western king was just cool with the fact ex married him while pregnant with another man’s baby? I’m so used to virginity being a big deal in these stories but seems like it isn’t this time lol?

12. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was very early in the pregnancy so no one could tell

kaedeyuuki, Jukki, beazacha and 4 others like this.
  13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to add, before DNA and paternity tests (and in the US) it is still applicable) are a thing, the husband of the mother is always presumed to be the father of the child. So if she was pregnant but not showing during the wedding, no one is the wiser unless the mother blabs it herself. Besides, the king knew he was deceived, he can always accept the child in public but mistreat it behind closed doors.

Re: virginity. Virginity was ideal and prized but those who lose it can still trick their future husbands that they 'bled'. Even if they were discovered, the husband usually can't reveal that he was given a 'spoiled' bride because he would lose face and he would be a laughingstock instead.

kaedeyuuki, babayagu, aiheli and 11 others like this.
  14. MSakura

MSakura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. Thanks. I will give it a try

15. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler.. Need spoiler.. I keep coming here and hoping someone will drop a bomb..

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  16. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Base from the spoilers, ML is not bad. Maybe I'm just sadistic but after seeing the title and knowing MC decisively divorce him, I was hoping MC would go badass independent and not accept their regrets!

But oh well XD

Elisee, chamchaworld, Caloli and 18 others like this.
  17. paintedViolas

paintedViolas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the person translating this novel delete their work? i can't access it anymore :/

18. Niana

Niana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, I thought I was the only one. I've been looking for him all day. I even thought there was something wrong with my phone. Just when it was getting interesting.
    :cry:

tisifone21 likes this.
  19. caaam

caaam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, the translator posted on discord that the story was deleted, they reuploaded the story with a new chapter, but it got deleted again, so I don't know what will happen

Briana, Yu07, tisifone21 and 4 others like this.
  20. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Wattpadd keep deleting this novel, so the translator decided to post translation in gdrive for now, if you want to read you can join discord, translator put the link there.

DOHere, Yorihisa, Mitsuki000 and 2 others like this.