Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. LotsOfSodaLove

LotsOfSodaLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so far im only getting that ML know's MC's situation, that MC can heal an incurable disease, and that's it..?

am I missing anything else? I keep seeing speculation, but I just want to know if our Adele is okay :blob_teary:

syofiaa and lazynoodles like this.
  2. GreatMingo

GreatMingo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok when I read the manhwa the assassinns stopped because of something along the lines of not being able enter the forest at night. It was vague and presumed to be about the warning about the forest being dangerous but it probably has something to do with the weird tombstones that glow at night. It was said that the forest is dangerous and even more so at night especially for those with evil in their heart or whatever. I'm hardcore paraphrasing.

She took off her shoes because she knew that she couldn't run in those types of shoes (they were a heel type) and that they’d slow her down in her running away from the wolf.

boom2424, leyeh2 girl, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  3. GreatMingo

GreatMingo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't know him well, they've only known each other for a week. She wants to avoid dying like she did previously, being assassinated at the duke’s (her father) hands (or at least that's what she believes) and last time she was engaged to the grand duke and that subsequently lead to her death. Also she wants to be out of her familiy’s grasp but she doesn't want to exchange one metaphorical prison for another. She feels shackled by the name Karina, and if she were to marry the duke with that name she’d feel trapped to continue fulfilling her family’s wishes. Also she craves independence, going from an abusive household with no freedom to being an unknown man’s wife is terrifying. She doesn't know his temperament so she can’t ensure that she doesn't live the same life she does in that house. Also in earlier chapters, I think like 3 or 4 we see her dreaming of maybe opening a restaurant or an inn. She doesn't want to go directly from being so-and-so’s daughter to such-and-such’s wife. She wants to live out her passion of ancient language, archaeology, or maybe even running a business. She can't know if he can give her those things when she's known him for one maybe two weeks. He keeps telling her that he can get her out of this abusive household but she has no guarantee that his household won't be the same. Also his reasoning for wanting to marry a girl he met a week or two ago is “I enjoy your company” and that's not really a good enough answer if you're trying to propose to a stranger. Also his whole enjoying her company and wanting to be near her is to know why the tassel thing she gave him is medicinal and why her presence is of use to him. And while we the reader can infer that he's probably suffering from that weird stone disease. It's also rather hard to gauge someones true feelings or intentions just from a few meetings.

So tl;dr ML is suspicious af and while we like him cuz he's hot and probably isn't nefarious, the MC has no way to be sure that he won't be a danger to her.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  4. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler thread contains 3 spoilers and endless speculations. Should be tagged as I AssUMe thread. I'm out.

5. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because there are no spoilers to talk about. In a given thread only a handful of people will have actual access to the full novel/work and its spoilers. It's still on-topic since we're discussing things about the spoilers we're being given and the discussion is keeping the thread alive enough to stay on the front page so people who CAN access more of those spoilers would know about it and that there's interest.

Anyways back on topic, does anyone know what happens to the MC's family later on? If they're not the ones that send the assassins, that means they must have some sort of different role, right?

6. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    feel bad for the dude, I wish shed explain to him her thoughts at least. If I was her, Id sneak away from the mansion or like "get lost" etc while shopping and end up at the dukes home. That way it isnt like your announcing to the world you are getting married, so the duke cant have preadvanced assasination plans, or who ever it was trying to assasinate her.. In anycase this would short cut straight to the end of the plot so author wudnt do it that way

Ceilo27 and syofiaa like this.
  7. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link

Yes this story plot is getting better like you can wait for the next release at kakaopage, and you're so kind sharing the info to all.

Be In Touch!

samira01

mirrorkells and syofiaa like this.
  8. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's so different this time around. She slaps a maid and then glares when her family degrades her.

?I really don't want to waste my time with this is the family going to get what's coming to them or not

ariane09, syofiaa and Arie Sun like this.
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    NOW its making sense on why the author is dragging out the escape via marragie route. You are so correct, she has every right to fear that she would be jumping out of a frying pan into fire with the marriage. Esp with a stranger, and from the readers perspective, a stranger with ulterior motives that have nothing to do with love but more of curiosity and interest. Which is fine tbh, cuz I mean what else is she offering to him anyways

Ceilo27, Leilacus, miso_soup and 4 others like this.
  11. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    i dunno why ppl here on NU bitch about discussions, its what keeps thread alive and thorough discussions u get potential foreshadowing

12. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it makes it hard for people to find actual 'spoilers'. For example, the spoiler thread of a hot Korean novel/webtoon has 100 pages, it's a pain to go through all the pages to find spoilers. So i wish people would keep the discussions and speculations in a different thread or someone to link all the spoilers to the 1st posts would be nice.

13. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    oh gotchu, personally it never bothered me, I just skip around till I find the spoiler buttons and it doesnt take an hour to do that. But its understandable others dont find it the same.

14. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's common for JP and CN novel spoiler threads to compile spoilers when threads get too big. I wish that was a norm in KR ones too, especially since they need it the most. Of course its understandable that discussions keep the thread alive, given how hard raws are to find and all, but the priority is spoilers. As long as spoilers are easily accessible (e.g. a compilation post in first page), do whatever you want in the rest of the thread if it is to keep it relevant.

TrinaAngel, gnyaa, kaedeyuuki and 9 others like this.
  15. Nobodymuch

Nobodymuch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had to take a wild guess I'd go with "So her dying curse will be directed against the wrong target".

Wr3n and dance_monkey like this.
  16. Hanabata

Hanabata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear the duke is so hard to figure out:notlikeblob:
    At first, I thought he may be like Duke Eckhart from "Death is the only Ending for the Villainess" and just doesn't know how to communicate and express himself but then the lastest translated chapter(s) of the manhwa (Ch. 8) shows him throwing a teacup at her face and putting the blame on her without listening to her side of the story.:blobunamused::blobpopcorn_two:

Tofufufu, Twinkle, Lilyworld and 7 others like this.
  17. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does ‘’ Enkidu ‘’ mean ?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    syofiaa likes this.
  18. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Crazy_memo it's a character from the FATE franchise, that image came from the mobile game Fate Grand Order.

19. Hanabata

Hanabata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though personality-wise she reminds me more of C.C.:blobjoy:

20. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Enkidu what's that?
    And this pic is from which chapter?