Recommendations Novels like Epiphanies of Rebirth.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShioriSai, Jun 28, 2020.

1. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading Epiphanies of Rebirth up to the latest chapter, and I absolutely love it. So, if you can recommend something like that, it would be greatly appreciated.

P. S. The novel Investment Life was already in my reading list.

Iiloveme and Blood A like this.
  2. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. KimiKazoo

KimiKazoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  4. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I also like Epiphanies of Rebirth so I guess (in my opinion only. Hehe) you would like these too:

Genius of Performing Arts High (not yeaoi though)
    Rebirth of Supermodel
    King of Classical Music
    Transmigrated into a School Idol and Forced to do Business

5. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read the first three, I'm going to try the last one. Thank you! ≡^ˇ^≡

6. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen this novel before, but I'm still debating whether to read it or not. Going to add it in my reading list~

7. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read those, but thanks nonetheless.

8. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  9. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for not specifying, but yes I'm looking for a mature novel centered in business, specifically a reborn mc in the time where china's economy was still starting to grow, preferably a bl one.

Like Epiphanies of Rebirth, and Investment Life.

Blood A and Eques like this.
  10. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh~ I see you are a man/woman of culture as well. :aww::blobokhand::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  11. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, that's hard - I think I only know those two... It's not easy to translate heavy business stuff, so translators tend to avoid them (and there are also not that many novels centered in business tbh)

12. Empresszie

Empresszie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doing it all over - a paramedic goes back when he was 15 with the knowledge he has of his 32 years.

Rebirth of the Malicious Empress - a novel about a woman who dedicated her life to a prince who later became the emperor with her military family's help but after becoming an empress, she also sacrificed a lot for him but died later with her two children. After her death, she was reborn at 14 when she met an accident and changed her previous life mistakes and took revenge on the people who owe her. There is also a man that will help her later on, a dragon fated to rule the heavens.

Number one zombie wife(bl) - it's a story about a man who is an author of a book about an apocalypse when he suddenly became the villain zombie king who killed the mc in his book but it 2as hard for him to kill the mc because he looks like his best friend or childhood friend in reality so he wasn't able to go back. As he spent his days inside the story, he became pregnant after swallowing a bead, fell in love with the mc and go through many challenges in the apocalypse against zombies and humans alike.

Rebirth of the thief who roamed the world(game elements, mxf) - its a story about a player in a game called conviction who plays as a thief but due to devastating calamities in his life, he was filled with regrets on his death and by some luck, he came back 10 years before, few days after the launch of conviction. Follow him as he uses his knowledge of the game and the future to become a legendary figure in the game and aid his family in its rise to a great financial group in reality.

Screen partner(bl) - a story about an actor who faded in the limelight due to being scammed by his friend and had debts under his name. With no solution, he resulted in partaking in a gay av. With no choice, he signed. He later met the ml being his screen partner in the av.

The Daily Life of Being the Campus Idol’s Fake Boyfriend (bl) - a novel about 2 gays pretending to be straight while being on a fake relationship.

Holding Onto My Man(bl) - gu Bai died n was given a chance to live by going through diff. World's doing tasks given by someone. But he did not know that there are many underlying secrets that seem to revolve about him n someone who he always meet in every world he goes to.

Investment life(bl) - rebirth of a man who struggled on the stock market, after his death on car accident, he went back to 1991 and was given a chance to do things and invest with clear vision of the future in his hands.

Transmigrated into a School Idol and Forced to Do Business(bl) - mtl raw
    ----a story about the transmigration of the protagonist in a novel as the no. 1 villain who provokes the mc who later becomes the richest man in the country and he retaliates against him n family

Rebirth to Become the President’s Omega Wife(bl) (ABO setting) - - - the mc transmigrated into an ABO novel, and his imaginary male god Gu Liheng was the supporting cannon fodder of this novel.
    In the novel, a cannon fodder *shou seek refuge with him, using a favor gained previously to make Gu Liheng marry him. But after getting married, the cannon fodder shou went to pester the protagonist *gong instead, framing the protagonist shou, causing Gu Liheng’s reputation to be damaged, resulting in his death in the end.
    Su Ling decided to take Gu Liheng for himself before he gets forced into marriage by that cannon fodder shou!

Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend

Reborn with an Old Enemy on the Day of our marriage

*haven't been able to write the others I have read. Hope this will help.

Iiloveme and Blood A like this.