Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re not alone, but I feel bad for Jeffrey

Marie_0720, J A D E, Jian Yue and 3 others like this.
  2. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the demon king the confirmed ml? cuz poor jeffrey my heart breaks for him:blobcry:

3. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart is split in the middle with both Jeffrey and the "Demon King" aghhhhh
    THEY BOTH WOULD MAKE SUCH GOOD MALE LEADS!!
    One went as far as possibly selling his soul to the devil and the other waited all this time for her, ughhhhh
    T^T MAY THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY

4. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do u all think about Charlotte's curse thingy and her 4th disciple??
    Do you think Judith?(red haired girl) has a connection with the 4th disciple??

louberlu and PossaSimon like this.
  5. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About her fourth disciple and Judith maybe they have something to do. because in chapter 4 she is not shown directly but her color of her magic maybe after the others left she talked to Jeffrey I made a deal because in chapters 31, 32 where she appeared she knows very well how the other disciples admitting that they are all annoying.My theory (they bewitched the red-haired bodyguard making him believe that the twins who are actually the fourth disciple Eldo Cindy and her brother is her magical relative are relatives of him) The only thing that can be seen with the naked eye is that Charlotte could not maintain her youth and that the curse was sucking her life. We had to wait more for know .how the battle with calamity was?, because it could be that he was absorbing life and magic for his resurrection and when Charlotte decided to die and gave almost all her mana the curse was broken and she regained her youth.

6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter released in raw where evan appeared with a huge dark stone monster both the disciples 2nd n 3rd tried to fight for a while but later stone monster turned into a black hooded evil man standing beside evan Charlotte approached evan and he took Charlotte in his arms later when Charlotte raised her face she was shocked to see that evan's eyes are glowing red. That's all 4 the new chapter.

7. ninjamrc

ninjamrc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know guys where I can read the latest chapter in English? Or you may know if someone in instagram is translating this one?
    Thank you in advance~

8. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope I also want 2 read it but no English translation

9. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a translation of the manhua but it’s behind the release of the raws (not whining I know it takes time blobmelt_thumbs) you can always try google translating the images in the meantime, I do it! Takes the edge off the suspense of waiting for the next chaps :blobpopcorn::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobpats:

Lusine likes this.
  10. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud We all need to pass the hydration test

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I don't know if it was this chapter that I recently read.. but thank you!

11. Syvie

Syvie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm new here~ I'm sorry but has anyone read the latest raw on newtoki (ch 50)? As Charlotte bleeding blood from her mouth, Jeffrey does too. Is their body linked to each other that if Charlotte's body received damage then Jeffrey too because of the aura potion that Charlotte used before? Poor Jeffrey if that's true~! When I saw the new raw I had been guessing things like maybe Jeffrey is taking lots of damage for Charlotte so that she won't end up dying when she used her mana too much or maybe they just equally get damaged by Charlotte's excessive use of mana? This makes me wishes more and more for Jeffrey to end up with Charlotte. This guy is sacrificing himself for Charlotte and if he doesn't end up with her I'll cry my tears out

12. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too about ivan and Charlotte's conversation what exactly he wants from Charlotte he is always trying to get close to her is it only he wants revenge or something else but I think ivan is actually possessed by demon king as in chp 3 ivan said I will find her at any cost what it takes so just guessing.

Then will u give us some info about new chapter in raw.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  13. darksanctuary

darksanctuary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes that's exactly is. because of the mana potion, now their body is linked. but best friends can really help each other that much too you know. beside his one-sided love, they're best friends. bcs feelings can't be forced.

I'm open for everyone, except carsillion bcs he already has family.

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  14. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Chapter 51 just came out in newtoki. Jeffrey finally met up with Charlotte. Can someone please translate what Jeffrey said to Charlotte and what Dan Monte said to Ivan. I think Ivan's jealous. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Archiey and quarantine is good like this.
  15. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte passed out after spitting out blood.When she woke up she saw Evan.But Evan's eyes were normal again not red.She knew Evan was possessed by devil.She wanted to seal the devil but she doesn't have the power to do so.Then Jeffrey came with other disciple and told her she is not alone.They are her magic (they means Jeffrey and other disciples). Jeffrey told Evan while wiping Charlotte's face that Evan can't never defeat Charlotte.In Charlotte's flashback she and Jeffrey talked about some curse but didn't mention what the curse is)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    Marie_0720, Leilacus, Mikaa and 12 others like this.
  16. bbblankkk

bbblankkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m shipping Charlotte with Jeffrey.

I hope there’s a translated novel or something. The updates are slow — might be finished after 5 years more or so. :sushi_sigh:

17. zelihag

zelihag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally ship Charlotte with Jeffrey SO MUCH THAT IF THEY DONT END UP TOGETHER MY SOUL WILL END UP LEAVING MY BODY...(Go team Jeffrey x Charlotte)
    But to be honest I think charlotte will end up with Jeffrey. A few ways I can prove this is when she's about to die and she says all those magical words and all those memories go through her head in which one is specifically Jeffrey and how she was having a battle with him which might come back into the story by charlotte remembering that as she was on her death bed she specifically remembered Jeffree and maybe realized her feeling for Jeffrey her being in love with him. My 2nd reason why is because as soon as she turned to a child she quickly went to Jeffrey and asked for help though she also sees him as her best friend .....u know what IDK.
    I don't know what I'm writing or doing.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ChunLica

ChunLica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate what happend in Chapter 52? Seems like Charlotte borrowed some mana to perform a grand magic (lol I'm not sure, just guessing XD)

19. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeffrey told Charlotte that he have a bad feeling about that power and asked her what should they do.Charlotte told him to keep Evan away from it.Jeffrey asked if she was going to be okay and she said she is going to be fine as she is not alone.Jeffrey faced Evan and told him he want to beat Evan.He said he didn't like Evan from the start.Charlotte asked the wand from chief mage of Marvel.She led the wizards to perform a magic circle in order to seal that power.She told Dan to hold the wand.While doing this the chief mage of Marvel recognise her from her golden mana colour, relationship with Jeffrey, being able to order Dan and natural skill in leading wizards.She also perform a critical magic circle in right order.In flashback Charlotte was talking with a cute creature.They talked about some curse and the creature told her she will regret it(I don't know what kind of curse they talked about.Charlotte asked it why did it put the curse which she can't break with her blessing and it told her she is gonna regret it.I think it has something to do with Evan not sure).At that moment a guard came and told Charlotte they have some problem while she was away.There were several injured guard lying and they was able to capture Evan.The moment Evan saw Charlotte he rushed to her to push her but she dodge him.He called her name but Charlotte told him to call her master.

20. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link