Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!! Serenia is the best! There's a reason why she doesn't see herself as the heroine although she meets all criteria to be one like beauty, brain, skills, cute weakness, etc.
    - Unlike her youthful appearance, she is actually 46 years old. That's why she couldn't see Kylus nor Edwin as her romantic interest because they are too childish for her. Since Kylus is obedient but dumb, she could treat him with more respect, unlike Edwin. She often gang-bullied Edwin with Kylus because Edwin often acts playful, especially when it concerns Valerie.
    - Serenia admits if she was younger, she might be like what Valerie had been predicted/thought about the mysterious girl who came from other world and fall in love with the hero, who was the most sought bachelor in the country. But she is already at the age that her thinking is less childish, more rational and mature.
    - She has a very cute weakness. Although she can brew tea very well, but her cooking skill is disastrous. There was one time Valerie and Serenia baked apple pie together because Valerie promised Kylus to make one for him. When the pies were done, Kylus tested Serenia's pie. He even said the pie she baked was made for assassination! :sweating_profusely:The pie was meant as a thank you gift for Victor actually. Although the pie's appearance was better than Valerie's, but the taste was terrible. Her cooking skill is so bad even when she was in Moolim. Usually the failed dishes were buried in the ground, I think the pie was ended up like that too.
    Your welcome ^^ For me, their interactions are quite nice and interesting. The title of the story really fits with everything in the plot lines. I think the author really had done a great job to convey the stereotypical tropes that often being used in the novel/manga/manhwa/manhua. That's why it is a stereotypical life of an incarnated lady. If you think it is cliche, well the story is really meant to be like that. But how Valerie deals with the typicality is what I think readers should anticipate.

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the magician mean by his prediction then? Did he just say it out of spite?

Monylol likes this.
  3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Serenia like DILFs. Ok. Got it.

Monylol, Kings_101 and KathyClysm like this.
  4. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure. Needs to wait for the incoming chapters of the webtoon for clarification. There's no mention about the prediction in the novel as far as I knew.
    Nahhh She is old enough to get attracted more to that person instead of the brats.
    I would say the webtoon and novel are slightly different, but the progress is still the same. If you want to know spoilers from the novel, please let me know :blob_grin:

ARaine, Monylol, MianneChan and 9 others like this.
  5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? How is Valerie the fist love of the Prince. How did that happen??

Monylol, ashc00, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  6. ichinnie

ichinnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm actually kinda sad that the crown prince fell for the mc :(( it was fine and all when he's the source of misunderstanding between the duke and valerie, but i didn't actually want him to harbor an unrequited love. he's such a funny and nice guy to just end up as a second ml. it would've been better if they just became friends. still, i'm gonna look forward to what's gonna happen in the manhwa :) thank you for the spoilers as always! @ashc00 <3

bmgy02, forevxo, SusuPisang and 8 others like this.
  7. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I want to know her teacher reason to make her like that. It totally metal abuse, could he just telling her straight or more friendly way I could say he totally shita*s person who I would stay away from him if possible.

Monylol and magical_al00 like this.
  8. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :)

sunasuma likes this.
  9. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's started as a joke made up by the crown prince since he and Valerie met by chance for three times, suggesting that their encounters are like fate. Then, like Kylus, he also being nagged by the elders to find a consort. As he was busy dealing with cases like Serina (people kept appearing from the sky but they did not survived and burnt), so he used Valerie as a scapegoat by making rumors going around saying he also fell in love with her when she was already Kylus's fiancee, thus presenting Valerie as a demon girl who charmed two most powerful bachelors in the kingdom. Slowly, his feeling became real but he couldn't tell it. So he sometime feels jealous with Kylus because he has Valerie. Poor prince.
    No problem ^^ Yeah, he is a funny guy so this is stereotypical too lol. He got the second ML vibe but I wish he will get someone he truly loves later. Both Kylus and the prince are dumb and dumber when it comes to love. I support Kylus x Valerie because he is so cute with his feelings.

10. immapotit

immapotit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hummm so,I didn't quite understand what the magician meant, is the MC really bad at magic or is she strong that the magician lied?

Monylol likes this.
  11. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recent chapter. When Valerie gave Selena a hug it really gave me a heart attack. So effin adorable. I really2 am thirsty for more Selena/Valerie interaction

Monylol, Th.ay, ashc00 and 2 others like this.
  12. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its a win win situation for Valerie. It doesn't matter if she ends up with Kylus or Edwin. But then again, Kylus got her hohoho

Monylol, Th.ay, ashc00 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far from what i read of the eng ver manga the ML likes our MC since the start, even before she went to his place, but does not know how to express it, thats why he seem to think that giving expensive things is the best choice to show her hiw he feel for her. But when that didn't do it he research how to do things by reading romance novels. And try suggestions from his butler, the prince evwn the king.
    Please spoil me in:
    1. I want a spoiler on when did he start liking her?

2. And about the teacher who made prophecy is he really a prophet or just say things when he was annoyed beuod the limit and blurt out those prophesy to scary the people who annoyed him?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  14. missingmeso

missingmeso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg who entered? And was that rude girl punished? I hope MC didn't defended her or something

15. Raburimey

Raburimey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm camping here for spoilers.

16. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me three

Someone pls gib us some juice. I wanna know more about Valerie's maid. Shes babey and need a clear happy ending

Khalala and Jukki like this.
  17. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the novel mention anything about the Master mage? What is the prophecy really about?

lazynoodles, Jukki and MiserableSOUL like this.
  18. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait....hold on! How is Valerie not a genius? She performed magic at a very young age and isn’t magician rare? In the manga I read it says there’s only 3 magicians....2 is like dying or something and Valerie’s Master is the last one. She is literally the youngest magician. I haven’t seen any other characters that can also use magic so far. Her master is really an a-hole...so mean to her. I still don’t understand what his prophecy mean....it sounds like he’s just messing with her due to jealousy.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  19. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the webtoon it seems he was just messing around OR he saw that even tho she could do magic, she cant withstand it.... to me atleast, maybe i was wrong tho

20. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet val catches the cup slams it down on the table bitch slaps her and makes her kneel...lol hoping... Duke comes in as he sees val disciplining that deluded one lol...hoping...unless she uses her latent magic power to squash her...lol

Monylol, Th.ay and Marane101 like this.