Spoiler Beware of the Brothers! (그 오빠들을 조심해!)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jan 31, 2020.

1. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobsmilehappy: I'll post ch 129 tomorrow ya:blobmelt:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Haiting1536, rock.doll and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  2. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In hunting competition Rosabella invited Hari to have tea with her.A maid from Velontia supplied them tea(this was the maid who drugged Hari for money at Lavender's instruction).After they have tea,Dice stromed in and started to apolizing to Rosabella.Hari felt uncomfortable and bid farewell from them.After she came out she felt like if she move a bit she will throw up.She rested beside a tree.Ethan went to brought a physician for her because she couldn't move well (he could have just carry her to physician instead of leaving her alone in a quiet place). After Ethan left, Hari lost her conciousness.When she woke up she saw Lavender.Lavender slapped her in the face and told her that she looked good crawling in the ground. She also said if Hari would have gone she can have Eugene. Hari should disappear.At a time she stomp her hand by using her hill which break Hari's bone but she couldn't feel it well because she was paralyzed with drug.Then a man came with barral filled with blood of small animal (Lavender kidnapped Hari in Northern hunting area which was filled with dangerous predators and those predators were attracted by small animals blood). Lavender soked Hari with blood and then left. She wanted to beat Hari more but was afraid that she would be stained with blood too. Hari survived in the forest by using the silver gun.When Hari was almost giving up she saw Eugene.She collapsed on the ground before calling him.Eugene find her. His hands were shaking. He touched her like some sort of creature that will break at touch. Hari asked him if she did well and he replied in the affirmative.Then Hari saw Erich and Ethan was approaching with a team and then she let go of her conciousness which she was holding for long.Back in the mansion Cabel and Erich was talking care of her.They give her porridge for dinner but she said she wanted to have meat.Cabel told her she should eat something she can digest.In Hari's pov they treated her like a sick person.Cabel told Erich to close the window because Hari could catch a cold and Erich do as he says which was unusual of Erich.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  3. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AnnaArpa4,

Итан пошел за доктором, потому что Хари не могла хорошо двигаться (он мог просто отнести ее к врачу, а не оставлять ее одну в тихом месте). После того как Итан ушел, Хари потеряла сознание. Когда она проснулась, то увидела Лаванду. Лаванда ударила ее по лицу и сказала, что она хорошо выглядит, ползая по земле (серьезно!). Она также сказала, что если Хари уйдет, у нее может быть Юджин. Хари должен исчезнуть. В какое-то время она топает рукой, используя свой холм, который сломал кость Хари, но она не могла чувствовать это хорошо, потому что была парализована наркотиками. Затем пришел человек с барралом, наполненным кровью маленького животного (Лаванда похитила Хари в северном охотничьем районе, который был заполнен опасными хищниками, и эти хищники были привлечены кровь мелких животных). Лаванда пропитала Хари кровью и ушла. Хари спросила его, хорошо ли она справилась, и он ответил утвердительно. Затем Хари увидел, что Эрих и Итан приближаются с командой, а затем она отпустила свое сознание, которое она долго держала. Обратно в особняк Кабель и Эрих говорили о заботе. Они дают ей кашу на ужин, но она сказала, что хочет есть мясо. Кабель сказала ей, что она должна съесть то, что она может переварить. В повести Хари они относились к ней как к больному человеку. Кабель сказал Эриху закрыть окно, потому что Хари мог простудиться, и Эрих делает, как он говорит, что было необычно для Эриха. [/ SPOILER] Надеюсь, вам понравится мой грязный спойлер. Извините за мой английский, и могут быть некоторые различия, поскольку перевод настолько запутанный. [/ QUOTE] Вернувшись в особняк, Кабель и Эрих заботились о ней. Они дают ей кашу на ужин, но она сказала, что хочет есть мясо. Кабель сказала ей, что она должна съесть что-нибудь, что сможет переварить. В разговоре с Хари они обращались с ней как с больным человеком. Кабель сказал Эриху закрыть окно, потому что Хари может простудиться, а Эрих делает то, что говорит, что было необычно для Эриха. [/ SPOILER] Надеюсь, вам понравится мой грязный спойлер. Извините за мой английский, и могут быть некоторые различия, поскольку перевод настолько запутанный. [/ QUOTE] Вернувшись в особняк, Кабель и Эрих заботились о ней. Они дают ей кашу на ужин, но она сказала, что хочет есть мясо. Кабель сказала ей, что она должна съесть что-нибудь, что сможет переварить. В разговоре с Хари они обращались с ней как с больным человеком. Кабель сказал Эриху закрыть окно, потому что Хари может простудиться, а Эрих делает то, что говорит, что было необычно для Эриха. [/ SPOILER] Надеюсь, вам понравится мой грязный спойлер. Извините за мой английский, и могут быть некоторые различия, поскольку перевод настолько запутанный. [/ QUOTE]

Спасибо за ваш спойлер! Он был очень интересным. И можете ли вы написать, что там произошло после того, как Хари попал в лес?
    Мой английский тоже плохой, помогает только переводчик.

mharumi, Nefroza and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  4. Svaril_sup_doma

Reading List:
    Link
    vsvivan,
    Could you give spoilers how Eugene gathered his thoughts about his love for Hari? What was going on in Eugene’s head at that moment and similar moments about Hari. Are there any such moments in the novel?
    My English is really very bad, but I hope it turned out to convey the meaning of what I wanted to say

Haiting1536 likes this.
  5. Svaril_sup_doma

Reading List:
    Link

Poor Hari :((

Haiting1536 and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  6. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappy: Here's the chapter 129. My spoiler is not 100% true so forgive me if I made some mistake
    Eugene said that he actually didn’t happy with Ethan was next to Hari’s side but he decided to leave it because he thought that no one was as good as Ethan so far. Ethan said that he knew about it and he thanked Eugene for allowing him stayed by Hari’s side. Eugene said that one mistake was enough and he gave Ethan a warning don’t cross the line. His eyes was like saying that it was unacceptable for Ethan to approach Hari more than this and Ethan said that he wouldn’t do that.

However, Ethan’s heart toward Hari was a little different from what Eugene thought. Even if Eugene didn’t warn him like that, he didn’t intend to get closer to Hari. Ethan thought it was good enough if he could see Hari smile from a distance. Memory of that day ended there (It’s kind of Ethan’s flashback)

The flower festival was held in the La Seuss in Spring, it was the most famous tourist destination in Arlanta, so there were a lot of people visiting there. When they saw the flowers that bloomed all over the field of view, Penny and Cabel were the first ones to be excited. Cabel was so excited, he took Penny and ran first. Hari laughed and said that Cabel was like a child when he run like that. Eugene laughed happily along with her. Erich said that by looking at it, he thought Cabel was the youngest one of them. Hari said playfully that Erich was the oldest one. The two of started to strike as usual.

They sat down and decided to start with a simple food in the basket. Hari and Eugene remembered that place around them but they didn’t brought out the story. Erich felt a strange feeling and was looking around for a moment, Cabel was the first person to speak out that that place was familiar and they’re there before when they were young. Erich said that he remembered that he was sitting there and played with balloons. The last time they came was in the Spring just before their parents passed away. And now they sat in the same place like before.

Cabel and Eric were looking around with their eyes reminiscent of old memories. Following them, Eugene and Hari also moved their eyes. There was a little change in the memories of the past, the bright pink flowers that bloomed enormously, the sweet and soft air around them, and the laughter of people flowing from distance. It’s as if at the moment, time had stopped from that day of their childhood, when all of them were soaked in comfortable peace.
    “At that time, it was so good.” Didn’t know who was the one who muttered the words. All four of them felt the same nostalgia and were looking back at the past time.
    “It’s good to be here for a long time, right?”
    Then Hari laughed first. Flowers spread in sight and a soft smile in the lips like a picture.
    “Yeah, I think you’re right,” Eugene smiled happily.
    “Will we come again next year?”
    In fact, the reason they haven’t been here so far was not because they were concerned that their memories with their parents would be revived. It’s been a long time since everyone came together to the flower festival for their own reasons.

There’s a little Hari and Eugene moment in this chapter.
    “You have a petal on your head, brother.”
    “Where?”
    “Wait a minute. I’ll do it.” Eugene lowered his head to make Hari easier to move.
    “It’s done now.”
    At the moment, a soft wind passed through them. Over their head, light pink petals began to scatter from the flowering trees.
    “I guess I should let it for now, the petals continue to blow anyway.”
    It was then something warmer than the spring breeze touched her lips. Eugene grabbed her hand after kissed her. “I think my hands are a little cold, but if it’s cold, tell me.”
    Eugene took her hand very naturally and walked down the path under the flower tree. They held their hands together and walked along the path of flying petals. It was an infinitely sweet and warm time as if it will last only for the spring day like today.

7. Svaril_sup_doma

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "vsvivian, post: 5697950, member: 240085"] : Blobsmilehappy:Вот глава 129. Мой спойлер не на 100% верен, так что прости меня, если я допустил какую-то ошибку
    [SPOILER = "ch 129"]
    Eugene said that he actually didn’t happy with Ethan was next to Hari’s side but he decided to leave it because he thought that no one was as good as Ethan so far. Ethan said that he knew about it and he thanked Eugene for allowing him stayed by Hari’s side. Eugene said that one mistake was enough and he gave Ethan a warning don’t cross the line. His eyes was like saying that it was unacceptable for Ethan to approach Hari more than this and Ethan said that he wouldn’t do that.

However, Ethan’s heart toward Hari was a little different from what Eugene thought. Even if Eugene didn’t warn him like that, he didn’t intend to get closer to Hari. Ethan thought it was good enough if he could see Hari smile from a distance. Memory of that day ended there (It’s kind of Ethan’s flashback)

The flower festival was held in the La Seuss in Spring, it was the most famous tourist destination in Arlanta, so there were a lot of people visiting there. When they saw the flowers that bloomed all over the field of view, Penny and Cabel were the first ones to be excited. Cabel was so excited, he took Penny and ran first. Hari laughed and said that Cabel was like a child when he run like that. Eugene laughed happily along with her. Erich said that by looking at it, he thought Cabel was the youngest one of them. Hari said playfully that Erich was the oldest one. The two of started to strike as usual.

They sat down and decided to start with a simple food in the basket. Hari and Eugene remembered that place around them but they didn’t brought out the story. Erich felt a strange feeling and was looking around for a moment, Cabel was the first person to speak out that that place was familiar and they’re there before when they were young. Erich said that he remembered that he was sitting there and played with balloons. The last time they came was in the Spring just before their parents passed away. And now they sat in the same place like before.

Cabel and Eric were looking around with their eyes reminiscent of old memories. Following them, Eugene and Hari also moved their eyes. There was a little change in the memories of the past, the bright pink flowers that bloomed enormously, the sweet and soft air around them, and the laughter of people flowing from distance. It’s as if at the moment, time had stopped from that day of their childhood, when all of them were soaked in comfortable peace.
    “At that time, it was so good.” Didn’t know who was the one who muttered the words. All four of them felt the same nostalgia and were looking back at the past time.
    “It’s good to be here for a long time, right?”
    Then Hari laughed first. Flowers spread in sight and a soft smile in the lips like a picture.
    “Yeah, I think you’re right,” Eugene smiled happily.
    “Will we come again next year?”
    In fact, the reason they haven’t been here so far was not because they were concerned that their memories with their parents would be revived. It’s been a long time since everyone came together to the flower festival for their own reasons.

There’s a little Hari and Eugene moment in this chapter.
    “You have a petal on your head, brother.”
    “Where?”
    “Wait a minute. I’ll do it.” Eugene lowered his head to make Hari easier to move.
    “It’s done now.”
    At the moment, a soft wind passed through them. Over their head, light pink petals began to scatter from the flowering trees.
    “I guess I should let it for now, the petals continue to blow anyway.”
    It was then something warmer than the spring breeze touched her lips. Eugene grabbed her hand after kissed her. “I think my hands are a little cold, but if it’s cold, tell me.”
    Евгений очень естественно взял ее за руку и пошел по тропинке под цветочным деревом. Они держали руки вместе и шли по пути летящих лепестков. Это было бесконечно сладкое и теплое время, как будто оно продлится только в весенний день, как сегодня. [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]

Thank you so much for those spoilers!

Mikaa and vsvivian like this.
  8. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    At sunset, Eugene returned to the mansion.He came to Hari's room and changed the bandage of her hand.Hari said to him that she wanted to meet Lavender but he declined .He says she can see her in trial. In the meantime, Louise and Johannes visited Hari. Johannes told Hari that he was happy that Hari was alright and he behaved normal with her. At day of trial Hari met Lavender with Cabel and Erich. Lavender was shocked to see Hari alive.She seemed like she really wanted Hari dead.She told Hari that she will never ask forgiveness to her and she did nothing wrong.At her remark Cabel was mad and wanted to hit her but Erich stopped him. Erich said to him if he hit Lavender he might be suspended from knight division.Both Hari and Cabel was shocked at Erich.Erich told Lavender how does it feel to get hurt and Hari was more hurt than her. Both Cabel and Erich wanted to kill Lavender. Then Hari stopped then and approached Lavender with a gun.She shot beside Lavender's hand.Lavender was terrified.Then she shot Lavender how does it feel to be closed to death.She told Lavender she won't kill her and she will give Her punishment worse than death where she will be living in a isolated place abandoned from her family and facilities.Lavender was terrified by her word and told Hari to kill her instead.Then suddenly Eugene appeared.Lavender clinged to Eugene feet and told him to kill her so that she could be a part of his memory. Eugene got down and grabbed her chin coldly.He told her she was foolish enough to think that she could replace Hari.He said he didn't know her name untill recently and she was not more than dust.Lavender asked what was that woman (Hari) to him.He replied that Hari was his one and only (kyaaaaaa) and no one in the world could replace her, even if Lavender died and woke up again she couldn't replace Hari.He grabbed her neck gently as if trying to strangel her and said that it would be better if she die in a place where no one know and care about her.Then he got up from his position and remove his gloves which touch Lavender and dropped it in ground like dropping dirt.He told Hari to go and Hari grabbed his arm and both of them walked away without looking back at Lavender.Back in the mansion,in their family gathering,Cabel behaved awkward while watching Eugene and Hari.Erich notice Cabel behaviour but couldn't say anything because he too recently learned about their relationship.When Cabel tried to run away Erich grabbed him and said this was a scene they have to face regularly anyway so stop acting like that.But Cabel thought Erich was divine that Erich was able to accept their relationship like that(lol Cabel because Erich also liked Hari so he understand their feelings). Unlike Erich Cabel was unable to act normal because to him he was both Eugene and Hari's brother.

9. Svaril_sup_doma

Reading List:
    Link
    Cabel is such a sweet boy, shy of his older brother and sister :) What would happen to him if he found out that Erich loves Hari too? :D
    By the way, about Erich, I wonder if Eugene guessed about his brother's feelings for Hari?

Nefroza, Jann, raiha88 and 4 others like this.
  10. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, I don't know what to think about this. Poor Cabel I guess, we know all the brothers really respect Eugene to some extent, especially after their parents are died. And the way how Eugene tried to protect Hari from Cabel before he lashes out to her is really heartbreaking :blob_teary:. It feels like he is ready to endure all the insults towards their relationship without Hari knowing even one word :blobupset:

By the way, will Eugene ever find out that Erich have the same feelings for Hari? Or will it be a secret forever? If it is, maybe you can call Erich as the true MVP :blobcry:

11. Svaril_sup_doma

Reading List:
    Link
    @Crims28
    I totally agree with you.
    I'm also concerned about Erich's feelings for Hari. On the one hand, I would like Eugene to know about Erich's feelings for Hari to see how Eugene reacts to it. And on the other hand, maybe Eugene doesn't need to know about Erich's feelings so that there's no embarrassment between the brothers.

Nefroza, Haiting1536, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  12. Sunflower_ sun

Sunflower_ sun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Cabel lash out on Hari?

13. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    To sort things out, Eugene tried to talk with Cabel. But Cabel said he didn't want to talk with Eugene.When Cabel looked at Eugene's face he was stunned.Eugene's expression seemed hurt.It reminds Cabel when they were young, after their parents death, Cabel always tried to protect himself and never thought about Eugene. Seeing Cabel's refusal Eugene thought Cabel was rejecting Eugen and Hari's relationship and he smiled and said to Cabel that they can talk another time. When he turned back and about to leave Cabel called him from behind.Then he ran as fast as he could towards Eugene (It seems Cabel accepted their relationship yay) .Ethan suggest Hari that they should head inside since it was cold and Hari refused him ... Hari felt at ease when she saw Cabel running towards Ethan was talking 1 week vacation.This was the first time Ethan was talking leave.Ethan bowed to Hari and apologize d about what happened in hunting competition and Hari said it was okay.In the next scene Hari poke her head through the door and asked Eugene if she could come in. Eugene didn't keep her waiting as usual and permitted her in.Through Eugene was working Hari decided to disturb him for today.Hari stepped in the room with proud face and showed him a bottle of alcohol as a surprise.Eugene smiled with a slight frown on his face and asked her if she was inviting him to drink alcohol with her and Hari replied that he was right.Eugene was surprised but Hari thought it was okay to drink with him.Hari was drunk and thought that Eugene was spirkling. Hari told Eugene that Eugene was handsome.Eugene was stunned and told her to stop drinking.Hari then grabbed Eugene face and asked him why was he shining today.Eugene asked Hari to stop but Hari told him by saying stay still.Hari couldn't stand it and kissed Eugene's cheek. Eugene grabbed her arm to stop her and Hari again said he was pretty.At first glance Eugene's eyes seems to sink dangerously.But he closed his eyes and breathe deeply.Then he told her maybe she will want to compliment him tomorrow.He pat Hari as if given up something.Hari felt comfortable and peaceful and told him she hopes it continues to be like that day.Eugene said it's on him.Eari didn't get what he said but she knew he was discontent at the present situation. At next moment Eugene spoked to her in a dearery voice and said that he will make sure there will be better days ahead than today.Hari wished if that moment would last long.Eugene gently kissed her on forehead and whispered it's going to be what she want.Then she fell asleep in very warm and sweet mood.

14. Crims28

Reading List:
    Link
    By embarrassment, do you mean by the fact they're in love with Hari when they're the meanest one to her at first?

Well, looking how much Eugene treasures his brothers, I feel like it'll be more difficult for Eugene if he knows her brother does like her too. It's possible if he turns out to give Hari up to Erich, but that's just my imagination.

I just quoted the spoiler from AnnaArpa4, it was stated Eugene asked Cabel to not ask the same thing because he's afraid Hari won't be as calm as Eugene.

15. Svaril_sup_doma

Reading List:
    Link
    @Crims28
    No, I don't mean that Eugene and Erich weren't very good with Hari before. I mean, it's gonna be pretty embarrassing when your brother loves the same girl that you did.
    I think Eugene could back down for Erich, but on the condition that Eugene hasn't yet admitted his feelings for Hari. But in the end, Eugene would still be with Hari. Hari could have convinced Eugene that he needed to live the life he wanted, he would have noticed for himself that Erich had no chance. It's a good thing the author didn't do it, it would have brought only unnecessary drama.

Crims28 likes this.
  16. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading chapter 130 and 131.Eugene is the most miserable character in this novel.He is stupid yet sweet ml who give priority to others first especially his siblings.
    Before Hari's transmigration, Eugene got divorced with Rosabella after their 4 years of marriage life at the age of 32(It happens before Hari's wedding). Eugene keep it a secret from his family.Eugene loves Hari a lot but afraid to destroy her world.Hari always wished for a family and after all these years he doesn't want to ruin the relationship between her and them(This time he doesn't know that Hari love him too). Eugene regret what he and his brother did to Hari.It hurts him a lot.After Eugene and Rosabella's divorce Dice was going to marry Rosabella(Dice has became emperor 1 year ago and still unmarried because he loved Rosabella).The night before Hari's wedding, Eugene returned to the mansion.He wanted to give Hari something (idk what it is but it was given to Eugene by Rowengreen)but find out she was sleeping early.Then he goes to see Cabel and Erich.Both of them were drinking.Cabel was sobbing and yelling.He proposed Eric to never get married (but Cabel was the first one to get married between them lol).Eric called him traitor because he get married first and by listening this Cabel started to cry again by saying he was a traitor.After some moment Eugene helped Cabel to go to his room.Then he got a glass of wine.He thought it could help him sleep(he knew he couldn't sleep because Hari was going to get married tomorrow).Then he go to their parents room.It wasn't used by anybody.He touch his parents family photo and asked if he did well.Then he replied to himself that he didn't.He thought he failed to raise his siblings well especially Hari.He felt bad for Hari.When he remembers old memories he was filled with regret.He then opened the window.It was spring.Flower was blooming.He thought of Hari and smiled to himself.He then wished that he want Hari to be the most beautiful bride.He want her to be happy with her partner.He want to give his share of happiness to Hari(he really loves her a lot).He was waiting all this time to Hari get married.Eugene wanted to avenge his parents by killing their killer cruelly.But he couldn't because of Hari(idk why).After Hari's wedding he planned to kill them.
    I really hate Eugene's parents.They manipulated him by saying that after they are gone he have to act like a parent of their siblings.His parents died at the age of 13.In 19 years he does everything for his siblings but he still thinks he failed.At first he bullied Hari because he was a normal child and still wasn't over his sister's death.After growing up he realised he did wrong and was in a lot of pain.He gradually develop feelings for Hari.But he thought after everything he has done to her he doesn't deserved to be loved by her.I am really happy that Hari transmigrated.If not Eugene would have led a painful lonely life.Because he divorced Rosabella and his love Hari was going to get married with Johannes.Hari aslo love him and in that sense she was not going to be happy either.This is totally my personal opinion but I think Hari transmigrated because of her and Eugene's untold love for each other.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Chunin, riechan, manvugu and 40 others like this.
  17. Svaril_sup_doma

Reading List:
    Link
    It really breaks my heart. :(
    When I read chapter 41 (the novel is translated slowly in my native language), I thought that the love of Hari and Eugene might really be the reason why Hari is back in the past. But if we imagine Hari not going back in time, then Eugene's fate is really very sad and unfair. Doing everything for Ernst's family so that his brothers (Hari doesn't count) can live well with those they loved. But at the same time, he must watch the girl he loves marry another man.

Nefroza, Mi shiru, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  18. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGGGG...now it makes sense why Hari is reincarnated again.. I think she is really meant for eugene...like someone said in previous post.

Mi shiru, Mikaa, lan2001h and 2 others like this.
  19. Crims28

Reading List:
    Link
    My goodness Eugene.... :blobsleepless: then even after he married Rosabella, his feelings for Hari had never changed? I can't imagine how he felt when he was trying to find Hari's possible marriage candidate while loving Hari that much. :blob_teary:

I think the reason why he didn't want to kill the culprits.... You know, things like reputation and things? Maybe if he did kill them before Hari's marriage and the words got out, she would be infamous as a daughter from a cruel family and even without all of that, it was stated it was difficult to find her potential husband. Or maybe he was afraid Hari would be scared of him if she knows his plan of revenge.

I have the same opinion with you guys, except I think it's all brothers' unconscious wish for them to have a better relationship with Hari.

Oh so was it canon that Hari did love him (romantically) even in the first live? Did I miss another spoiler?

Knowing Eugene's personality, maybe he thought it was an adequate price as long as Hari and his brothers can finally get a good life :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    riechan, Nefroza, Mi shiru and 5 others like this.
  20. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Eugene spend more time to find a marriage candidate for Hari than his own political marriage with Rosabella.Eugene wanted Hari to marry someone she like but when he asked her about that she said to she doesn't like anyone and someone decent will be fine.I think Eugene waited for her to fall in love with someone like Cabel.And about Hari's transmigration I think it was Eugene's wish After reading the latest chapters I came to think that.In first timeline Eugene wish that Hari would be the happiest bride.In chapter 131 Hari said she saw Eugene in her dream and someone wished for her happiness (It was in her second timeline.Maybe she saw first timeline's Eugene wish for her).In first timeline Hari didn't attend Eugene's wedding.She thought she didn't attend his wedding because she was angry with him(Hari keep rejecting her feelings towards Eugene in first timeline).Eugene act cold towards her and he keep rejecting Hari's wedding gift till the end(who would want a wedding gift from the girl they love).But in second timeline Hari understand why she didn't attend his wedding (because she liked him).Also in first timeline Hari misunderstood Eugene.She thought Eugene abandon her and was avoiding her.But the truth was Eugene was struggling with his feelings.His feelings keep growing that he was afraid that Hari might find out about his feelings towards her and came to hate him.That's why he decided to avoid her(poor Eugene).

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    svtspeach, riechan, DOHere and 24 others like this.