Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fortune teller wanted to take care of the baby so she took it with her and left Chloe and Alexandro. There are mentions in this chapter that the baby is royalty and yes, Lena is his eldest sister which had Alexandro thinking back on the diary that he read from his mom and he did like the name.

==========================================

Chloe and Alexandro were unable to see the fortune teller and the baby until the next day. She came in and had a brief encounter and took the baby again. She literally ran out of the room with the baby.

As soon as she disappeared from the house, only silence was left.

'Why is it that I feel weird everytime we are alone together?'

Maybe her imagination is too rich. She thought of writing a book about herbs.
    During times like this, Alexandro couldn't control himself.

His hand was sweating, so he shook his fist and rubbed it over his clothes, and started unbuttoning his clothes.

Alexandro: "It's hot, so I have to take off my clothes." Chloe sighed. It's not that kind of atmosphere, but why does he keep......

Chloe's face got red as she started at his beautiful tightly angled muscles. Well splined abs.
    Alexandro: "What are you thinking about?"
    Chloe: "huh?"

He laughed and bit her ear.

Chloe: "Oh bad!"

Chloe turned around as he lifted himself and moved her onto his father. in no time, there were on the bed. His hand didn't stop and she closed her eyes and fell into him kissing.

2. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed:
    Woah...i can feel the heat as well :oops:

3. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro wanted to feel her closer. Chloe felt the same. The two couldn't keep themselves off each other and were happy with each other that they were close enough to hear each other's heartbeats.

Chloe urgently traced his bottoms. Feeling her little hand wandering in search of the button, he laughed.

When he opened his lips, he grabbed both hands and put her arms around his neck. The beloved woman's honest and extraordinary behavior made him the happinest man in the world.
    Alexandro: "Why are you so lovely?"

He didn't want an answer and kissed her neck.

Chloe: "Ah..."

Moaning spontaenously as he kissed her neck. His kisses were sweet as if he was eating dessert.

Alexandro licked her ear and smirked at her.

Alexandro: "I'm a conservative man, so I can';t do anything without saying I love you"
    Chloe: "I love you"

She puleld his body and wanted him eagerly.
    Alexandro: " I want to be inside of you"

Chloe got goosebumps hearing those words. Chloe felt the power of him pushing against her.
    Chloe was struggling.

Alexnadro: " I haven't done anything yet"

"MISS"

An urgent voice was heard outside the door.

"I forgot to give you something, it's a sapphire necklace but every expensive"

Alexandro let out a long sigh in Chloe's ear.

Alexnadro: "hooooo"

"Miss! I love jewlery and you should love it too. this is the most expensive thing i have and i brought it to you.

Chloe was also sad about the broken sweet atmosphere but bursted out saying "haha"

Alexnado was so annoyed but they were both really happy with each other.

=====================================

Alexandro and Chloe were on the move and the fortune teller was taking care of the baby. Alexandro needed to send a letter to Evan.

================================

Chloe and the fortune teller chatted and got to know each other as they played with the baby back at the house.

4. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arghhhhh... whyyy.. cant u wait dear fortune teller?
    Arent u a fortune teller? Cant u read the situation

Btw, Whats up with the saphire?

Thank u for awesome translation @bruh123

5. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU BITCH! LEAVING THEM HANGING LIKE THAT. HAHAHAHAHA.

Avery Very and Marane101 like this.
  6. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When it was getting hotter :blobnosebleed: then here comes the disturber! :facepalm:

Anyway thank you @bruh123 for flooding us with the spoilers :blobhighfive:
    I'm watching this thread very closely because of you :blobuwu:

Marane101, bruh123 and Zhuzhu like this.
  7. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe got some new clothes. Chloe was curious and asked the fortune teller about the 4 men she mentioned when they first men.

Fortune Teller: "Yes, It's not one or two people who are likely to become young lady's husband, but four!"
    Chloe was thinking who she was connected to....Gilbert, Allen....and Trigger? These are the three she married or almost married but who was the fourth one?

The fortune teller was well aware of Alexandro's passion for Chloe. If Chloe was to leave, Alexandro would kill her. The fortune teller started rambling on about her predictions and how she gets them through dreams and ghosts, etc.

Chloe: "Well if I have four husbands then Alexandro must have other options too?"
    Fortune Teller: "No, only you."

Chloe was puzzled because it was a very firm answer. Perhaps something was wrong with the fortune teller because she thought of Clara. Chloe mentioned it but the fortune teller shut her up and indicated no, it wasn't a good relationship. he has no ties with other woman. do not worry.

====================================

It's been a month since Marquis Burnett's estate and they ran off. The two adjusted to the village smoothly with the help of the fortune teller. They went to town to explore a bit. they went to the flower shop. While they were in town, Chloe asked about other women and Alexandro indicated she's the first for anything. Chloe thoguht he was kidding but he wasn't. Chloe then asked how he knew what she liekd and Alexandro responded with "of course i know what my woman likes. it'd be strange if i didn't know because i love you"

From morning to evening, Alexandro just wnated to be with her and his wish was to build a family with her.

======================

Duncan found out about the rebellion and made it official that Marquis of Burnett and Marquis of Gilbert Logan will be made into a family that never existed in the history of the Empire. He was taking out the garbage (aka Burnett & Gilbert)

8. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea
    Yeahhh finally gilbert got his karma!!!
    4men?! Wow Chloe is sure very desirebale..

bruh123 likes this.
  9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    First half of the chapter is basically Duncan figuring out what to do with the rebellion.

=============================

Gilbert was so stressed out. He went out and bumped into someone in an alleyway.

"Sorry sorry" the woman said.

The girl who he bumped was surprised. Gilbert got angry and barely got up.

Gilbert: "You dare run away without even thinking for forgiveness"?
    At that moment, he stopped talking.

"Where are you hurt?"

The man with a good physquie running behind the girl was someone he knew. Gilbert reganoized him in a glance. Gilbert let out a low moan.

It was Archduke Alexander Graham.

10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    aweeee loveee!! thanks bebe :)

Mochi.__.me likes this.
  11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    They started to run. Gilbert was unable to chase them as soon as they turned the alleyway.

Gilbert sat down on the road.

'Unbelivable! Unbelievable!!!'

The girl was Beatrice, his wife. After being taken as a slave, he never bothered looking for her.
    Gilbert took a deep breath to calm down. A mercenary approached Gilbert and told him to get going.

Fortunately, none of them recongaized Alexandro because if Marquis Burnett found out and attacked him, Duncan would release hell.

=========================

Chloe stopped running and took a break. She was traumtized remembering everthing that hpapeend to her with GIlbert and her being taken as a slave. Alexandro felt really bad and apoloigzed. She was so stunned and Alexandro hugged her to comfort her. She started having thoughts if they were meant to be,etc but relaized Alexandro is the proof of why she was happy.

=======================

Three months later......

They were still taking care of the baby along with the fortune teller. Chloe started her own garden. She thought about Jorge and herbs. Chloe now even concsidered the fortune teller her sister.

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro also found work as a mercenary while Chloe stayed home managing her garden and helping out with the baby.
    ================

Chloe started preparing dinner and as soon as alexandro came home, the fortune teller took the baby and went off.

==================================

Alexandro embraced his wife who was in full swing of cooking. He wanted to help out but she didn't let him and day by day. they asked how each other's day was, what happened etc. everything became a routine.

==================================

13. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay guys, stopping here for now :)))

14. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleeease don’t tell me if the fourth man is Leo that almost mark her :cautious::cautious::cautious:
    Even more curious, @bruh123 ! Thank you for the updates.

15. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay! Have some rest, @bruh123 ! Thank you!

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    It started from a sudden kiss somewhere in the living room and somehow, Chloe was completely taken over by Alexnadro. They ended up in the bedroom.

Alexandro began to take his clothes off because he couldn't handle it anymore. He was like a hungry beast.

Chloe: "Ah!"

Alexandro pulled her closer. It was clear, he wanted her bad. A groan popped out from Chloe's mouth.
    Alexandro: "tell me what you want"
    Chloe just nodded without answering.
    Alexnadro: "let me have you" Again she nodded like a doll.

He began to undress her and called her beautiful and just kept complimenting her.

Following Chloe's breasts, he left a tender kiss by biting and releasing her tender skin. She wasn't a virgin but her actions were unlike anything other and she was so lovely to him. Chloe who felt the world of making love with her whole body, closed her eyes without knowing what to do.

Alexandro: "ill be gentle this time"
    Alexandro felt like a big beast. His overwhelming love was filling her and this made her really happy.

Thier love was really magical.

========================================

Evan was going through his letters and got alexandro's letter. In the letter, Alexando basically indicated there was a rebllion and being told to head there to take care of it. The letter ended with 'Anyway, the pregnant princess is doing well'

=====================================

Chloe was hanging out with the fortune teller again and told her how she bumped into Gilbert.

17. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe continued to tell the fortune teller of how much she suffered. (Some of the contents is really repetive so it's about her going through being captured, being a slave, etc.)

===========================

Scene takes place with Gilbert & Marquis arguing about the rebellion and potentially get caught, etc.

18. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 15: Leo paid Alexandro a visit. Alexnado was not happy but Chloe was sleeping at the time and didn't know anything. Alexandro was wary of his visit and was suspecting him of something because it was a visit out of the blue.

Chapter 16: Chloe woke up and ended up finding out that Leo had visited. Leo was shocked to see Chloe and that Alexandro had ran away with her. Leo had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't a boy. Chloe then decided to hide and listen in on their conversation. Leo confessed all his sins to Alexandro and as Alexandro was about to kill him, Chloe stepped in to stop the tragic incident.

Leo was saved and eventually left and indicated he would not be visiting again and wished them well.

For the remainder of the day, Alexandro was upset about Leo and everthing that had happened so far.

19. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translations!

To be honest, I'm kind of sad/annoyed that he gets to live.

Just even going back to where he was about to turn her into a sex slave or was excited abuse her sexually makes me sick. I just thought he would at least get a really good beating. Ugh.

20. murumuru

murumuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree:mad::mad::mad::ROFLMAO:. Thank for all the spoilers!