Spoiler I’m Ready for Divorce/이혼당할 준비 완료했습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she goes into a coma or fakes her death like a dramatic scene to make them all regret their actions.:mad::blobangery::blobtriumph::blobhyperthink::blob_teary:

2. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler
    ML is good to MC but the problem is the soldiers doesn’t believe that ! They believe the bad rumors about MC , and yes ML do nothing about the rumors for know ..
    for know MC distance her self from ML because she believes that ML will divorce her “ will the princess in their house so :facepalm:

3. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this guy for real?
    I hope someone b*slaps some sense into him sooner than later because I can't stand his inaction any longer.

He doesn't deserve her. He does nothing for FL but take and take while she gives and gives...

FL should just leave his sorry ass and his disloyal soldiers to fend for themselves, see how they like it.

It won't take them long to realise how pathetically useless the "princess" is (similarly to how people came to realise Tia did all the work in TAE)

I keep looking for novels that won't give me high blood pressure.. But here I am fuming with HTN.

4. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why the fuck the princess heartbroken???? -_- because MC is not evil afterall, let me ask you one fucking question, from where did you hear that the duchess is evil?? The mercenaries?? Those fuckers havent even see the duchess yet at the time.....
    FUCK I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED BY HER, also those soldiers and mercenaries especially Heinz, you see a hardworking duchess splitting blood AND YOU OKAY WITH HER DYING?????? Where are your fuckin brain??? If your defense is “i dont see her do anything for the duke and duchy, FUCK YOU AND YOUR BLINDNESS, look around the duchy is doing great BECAUSE OF HER not the Duke (who are still too small to do any work) let alone the rainbowy cute princess

and also Marie, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU find another man, you’re a nice girl, dont let it go to waste for that useless brien, plsss

AND ML, rather than killing the priests first, why dont you fire them (mercenaries/soldiers who hurt the duchess by supporting a fuckin third person) all first huh??? Where are your brains?? And dont you give me the “ouh its not like theyre the one who spread the rumors, theyre only being misled” FUCK YOU, PEOPLE WITH BRAIN AND EYES, can see how great the duchy is doing

PS: sorry that i used a lot of curse words, its sooooo frustrating, luckily i have low blood pressure so, this might be a good thing lol

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    Scapezz, peach.pudin, Hiura and 37 others like this.
  5. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Here MC will run
    The princess came to the castle to investigate MC to the priest .

Theodor who is working with the temple , in the war he collected all the letters and things that MC sends to ML . Theodor have a sad backstory and didn’t believe in love , so when he read the letters he envious ML to what he do to make MC cares to him that much . So he have a crush on MC .

The princess have a maid her name is Carolina , she telling the princess to worn a white dress in the garden at night to talk to the ML but he never came , instead there is someone saw her from afar and thought she is a fairy that person is Terry he fall in love with her ,, HE is a leader of knights that with MC , So know he have mixed feelings about ML divorce MC ಠ_ಠ

Any way princess asked MC to teach her the ancient language but MC refused so her maid tell her to ask ML instead ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

In the other night when ML came to the lab to see MC he saw the princess .

He ask her why she is here and is she that close to MC ,, of course princess said yes

He felt angry that she is with MC when he have no time to be with MC

Princess asked him to teach her magic and ancient language,, ML saw how princess looks at him is the same look that he do to MC .

So he tell her that he will never divorce MC.

Meanwhile while the two together MC saw them and saw how happy the princess she felt Emptiness and envious she fear that she will be like the villainess in the novel and she don’t want to give up on ML .

So she packed a bag of luggage to run without plan and left a note on her desk that she will travel for a few days .

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    That right, mc u better leave ! I want to see her actually leave and that the castle crumple down when she does so they know how valuable she is! Also, people who supported the princess should be fired! If I was the boss and the people I hired cheer for the primary three and not i who paid their check , I would have fired them because I don’t need people betraying me

also, the ml better take good action instead of being jealous.

Why is this story so childish!

! So far everyone action still disappointed me, so glad that I am not in that novel world. I would have just had left or punch everyone. I hate trope where the mc resign to their fate and not fight back. Urgh.:..

Ps, I hope I don’t end up being put into this novel due to my lengthy hate LOL but seriously authorsan u stink!

Scapezz, Hiura, Lady Lullaby and 37 others like this.
  7. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAH!! thank you so much for spoilers!! I can't wait to see what happens next!:blobparty::blobparty::blobpopcorn:

8. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the continuous spoilers!

The princess sure is shameless. Is she so unloved that she has to go after a married man?

ML is also very passive. Took him this long to say he won't divorce MC. I hope that he elaborated to the princess as to why he's not divorcing mc. But considering how ignorant and delusional this girl is, she still won't get it.

9. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys look at this I feel really bad for MC

When MC trying to escape she heard two young priests talking about ML that if he isn’t in their side they will kill him .

“ ML have a spirit of fire in his side , his form is wolf with wings , the one who finds and save the amulet that spirit of fire in it is MC “

ML also have a lot of mana so they need divine magic tool to kill him and take the spirit .

Then Theodor came and ask the two to go ,,
    He know where the MC is he go to her and hold her hand and ask her why she is here

In the same time ML come to MC room and find the note then he ask Efrit to find her “ fire spirit “
    Then ML saw the two together, he ask him to leave her hand , When he saw the bag that MC holds , he thinks that MC is running away with Theodor and feel angry

why the author want her to be the bad one :blobsob:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  10. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why he asked her if she was having an affair or was with someone else in the summary ah makes sense now lol this novel is giving everyone high blood pressure:sweating_profusely::blobsick:

11. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least there's progress. ML isn't that dense. But it took him 30 chapters to make a move. Seriously? He came back chapter 31 with the princess in tow. Between those chapters, the rumors sped about him and the princess and he only reacted on chapter 64 when another guy comes along. Wow... Talk about slow reaction time.

12. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally he started to move :blobpopcorn_cool:

ML take MC to his room and ask her why is she running away .. MC said to him to divorce her , the ML started to crying and said isn’t she loves him.
    MC said that you and princess were destined to each other , then she go to her room .
    ML eyes changed to red and said that he will change the destiny .
    He think that MC doesn’t love him the same way he did .
    In the morning he go to the guest room and said to the princess to go back to the imperial palace.

13. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Took him 30++ chapters to do that huh :blobexpressionless:

Kimonoforlove, Meleee, Hiura and 32 others like this.
  14. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup :facepalm:

Tictacs, Avery Very, lan2001h and 3 others like this.
  15. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Took him for freaking ever! I feel like the author drew out his recognition of losing her purposefully just for the sake of further extending the plot. He could, and should, have done this the moment he witnessed the harrassment she was enduring from his very own knights. But nope. Gotta draw the drama out for the plot. I just feel so sorry for the mc that she's stuck with a ml who not only wants to be babied for the rest of his life, but can't even profess his feelings for her or protect her properly. She's worked so hard to make things right for both him and his duchy, at the cost of literal health, and this is all she gets. What a shame.:/ I hope he starts kicking people's asses and dotes on her from here on out to redeem himself. And I'm still so confused as to why he even let the princess live in his damn house while knowing what everyone AND the princess were trying to do to the mc and his marriage. Theodor might as well swoop in snd take mc away at this point. She'll at least be around company that appreciates her efforts.

TrinaAngel, salty25, Scapezz and 29 others like this.
  16. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link

How it always takes another man to make the Male lead MOVE! -_- he stayed quite and let people's mouth and mind run like a drunk horse but now when another man's presence is detected he "moved". This part of his nature didn't change since childhood I guess.

17. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to ask the same question. Why the heck did he brought another woman into his house especially when that woman was rumored to be with him? As if his action is confirming that the rumors are indeed true. A**hole! He can’t be that stupid right? But he is! All he need to do is to announce clearly that his wife is FL, and her alone, and demanded that everyone respect her, or scram. If he’s completely in the blind, then there’s an excuse, but the blatant disrespectful attitudes his own subordinates has toward his wife was obvious. Is it hard to say something right away? He doesn’t need to write a 3000 words essay, he only needs to open his mouth and say the words! What a pathetic excuse of a man.

Scapezz, Meleee, Hiura and 35 others like this.
  18. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah this guy was a passive as well in og timeline.. remember he did not really divorce elody until she poisoned the princess.. so yeah we have a wimp as ML..ahaha

anyway thanks somuch for continuous spoilers..ehhe Ψ( ̄∇ ̄)Ψ been so eager to see how elody's effort is going to be paid full..

its0k, kaedeyuuki, Scapezz and 18 others like this.
  19. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhh if it were me, i wouldnt love you, you POS, you’re wimpy, dont understand how to protect the person you consider “love”, you keep hurting them until that person “seem” to leave him, you’re still even put all the fault in her, like look in the mirror, what you did is nothing compare to her running way and asking for a divorce

Agree he is a fucking Duke, and this is a fucking Duchy, THERE MUST BE A MANSION that were empty, he could just put her there, if she is so insisted to stay in the Duchy, and just let her rot there, never visits her, and if she were to tell him to visits her, just tell her go back to the imperial palace and he will visits with his wife.... UGH the holes in his brain are too many.... TOOK SOO MANY TURN TO DO THE RIGHT THING, even tho this problem could be finished in a second if he is not so wimpy goody two shoes that dont fuckin know how to protect the people dear to him until that person he care about feel like exploding because of the harm his actions cause

20. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah now, i know ML is kinda passive but let's not over hating him.

In this timeline the pRinCeSs is visiting the duchy on her own (CMIWW) so she is a guests, a royal guests to be precise, you cant treat her like concubine and placed her on cold palace.

And after reading the newest spoiler, ML seems like a person who doesn't really care about rumor (and he assumed that MC is also the same, doesn't care what people said as long they loved each other) he also doesn't seem to realize that the priNCesS falling in love real hard with him and only realised it recently. Only when he knew that MC is troubled (and want to leave him) he start to take action, a bold one at that, by kicking out the ---ss. I mean kicking out a royal is huge offense right?

Now we only need to wait what else he gonna do, i really hope that the sOldiER is next :blobpopcorn: