Spoiler Beware of the Brothers! (그 오빠들을 조심해!)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With each new comment, I feel more and more sad. I think it's very hard to have feelings for a person from whom you don't find reciprocity.
    Even though Hari loved Eugene, she only realized it in her second life. Given the way Hari thought about her brothers at the beginning of the novel, we can conclude that Hari did not give Eugene her positive feelings very clearly. And since Eugene was struggling with himself at that moment, it turns out that there was a mirror between Hari and Eugene, they could see but not hear each other. Now it's a second life. Eugene is again in conflict with herself and her one-sided feelings for Hari at the moment. Since I don't know what is written in the middle of the novel to reveal Hari's feelings, I don't know from what moment Eugene and Hari's relationship will move on. So if it was Eugene who was born again or remembered his past life, he would understand that he hopelessly (in his opinion) wants a relationship with Hari, who always calls him brother. But there is no doubt about the situation in the first life and at the beginning of the second life the parents are to blame. The Duke looked through his fingers at what his wife is doing, themselves pressed on Eugene responsibility when he himself still needed support, ignored the feelings of other brothers. In his first life, Cabel comes out the happiest. Eugene, Hari, Erich could not express their feelings for each other.

Mi shiru, Ang3Blue, Mikaa and 8 others like this.
  2. Blacky2103

Blacky2103 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Someone reported my translation and now it's gone and I don't archived my translation elsewhere. Now I'm feeling so down. My hardwork is all gone.

I'm sorry for those who's waiting for my translation, but I'm taking a break right now. Don't know when I will pick it up again. Thanks all.

3. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so sorry. I have learned to not post any link to fan translations now because of this. I think I won't post links unless it's NovelUpdates or to reference the other forum spoilers.

mangalover_101 and Blacky2103 like this.
  4. Blacky2103

Blacky2103 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An angel has save me!

She archived all my previous translation and now i can continue from my previous work. For those who want the link to the novel translation please massage me.

I wont post it publicly anymore now.

5. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    That's greatttt:aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Blacky2103 likes this.
  6. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still can find your translation on novel updates though? Is that safe?

Haiting1536 likes this.
  7. Blacky2103

Blacky2103 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it is. As I see a lot of novel translation is safe in here, and I'm translating past half of the novel already, it won't be long until I finish it.

8. Crims28

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious, for people here who're okay with Hari and Eugene end up together, what are your thoughts after reading current manhwa chapter?

I read some of the comments for chapter 40 and lot of people are being bitter about the fact that Eugene is the ML and saying they will drop the manhwa because of the incest.

9. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm feeling neutral for those who feels bitter with the relationship. Because for me who support HarixEugene, even if I don't know spoilers, I will still support them. Because if it's not with Eugene, her position as the member of family is not strong enough as she's adopted. We all aware that other members of their family (that Eugene fight power with) were aiming her as she don't have the noble blood. And the one who adopted her, was the couple who's already died. So for me, there is no strong reason to actually accept Hari as 'family'. As she's not blood related and the adult who supposedly to guide them had passed away. So, for Eugene that ends up with her, will actually shut the other family members' mouth up.... And people who already aware about spoilers and how pitiful Eugene was, already tired of explaining things for those who doesn't support the ship. It is as I say, everyone has their own opinion. I won't be prejudice for any opinion.

I'm not into incest either. I hate that obviously. But hey, if some say they're committing incest, will they still say so, if Eugene erase Hari's name from family register, and take her as wife? There should be no more incest, right?

Well, low and behold, I don't have any problems with any opinion, it's just if you're contradict with me, then contradict it is. We can't force someone to accept our opinion only right? Everyone matters.

Maybe if someone become emotional with this thingy, let them be to drop the story. I also have drop some which disappointed me. It's their choice. :blobpats:

astaterix, Mi shiru, Haleena and 6 others like this.
  10. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why other think it's incest.But for me it is not as they can't help their feelings.Besides no one seemed to be perfect with Hari other than Eugene.Eugene was the first one to reach out for her without any conditions.Former duke and duchess brought her as a substitute for their daughter but Eugene accept her for who really she is.After death of duke and duchess he still kept her with them and support her.He always wanted her happiness no matter what.This is one of the best novel I have ever read.The story is unique and the style of writing is awesome.I can read it over and over again.I am in love with this novel and the manhwa art is also splendid.I will give this 5 out of 5.Also I hope that there will be special chapters since the novel still fell incomplete and short.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  11. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that Eugene and Hari are a very harmonious couple, that before Hari went into the past, that after. Eugene is not the kind of person who needs a girl too active around him. Also, Eugene will not be suitable for a girl who was brought up with perfect manners and all the attributes of secular society, as she can not completely free Eugene from the stiffness in his heart. Hari has always been a simple person in terms of communication, she is someone of average character. Hari is able to give Eugene, as a cozy silence, and comfortable and not stress his actions. Eugene can give Hari the same feelings.

If you look at Eugene, Cabel and Erich's behavior towards Hari in the second time line, there are still differences between their reactions.
    Even though Cabel denied and expressed his feelings not quite adequately, but obviously he was drawn to Hari from the beginning, as to his sister, the same behavior he had after they grew up.
    Erich sluggishly acknowledged his sister to Hari because of Arina, but then he accepted Hari as well. Yes, Erich now likes Hari more than just a sister, but I still think there are more feelings for Erich as a sister than feelings for a girl.
    If you take Eugene, taking manhva as an illustration. Then Eugene took Hari, but I doubt that it is as a sister, but rather as a close person he should take care of, to whom he can trust even his feelings. Even if I didn't know that they would be together in the future or that Eugene would fall in love with Hari as a girl, the first time I read, I would say, "This boy definitely looks at her as a beautiful and sweet girl with whom he wants to be friends, not as his sister. I think that when Eugene, Kavel, and Erich were kids, they didn't meet a lot of girls their own age, so I dare to assume that in the second time, because Hari started acting braver, Eugene might have liked her as a child. But he didn't betray the importance of it, like many children at that age.

12. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk you, but everytime I start a Manhwa one of the first things I pond about is: who is the male lead ? Well, those kind of questions come with reading experience I guess. But "Beware of the brothers" was one of the first manhwas I read, and I hadn't really thought about it while reading it, same with "wmmap". I read this story about these brothers and sister, and didn't even think about who the ML was because it focused on something else than love (again, same with wmmap - I love Lucas x athy but the story's more about Claude x athy relationship). Until one day I found a spoiler on ig about Eugene being the ML and I was like "wtffffffff", seriously, I couldn't believe it. But I never even once thought about incest stuff because - they're not related by blood, and when you think about it with the time they've been separated they've never really had a true brother-sister relationship. I was more shocked in a way that I hadn't thought about who the ML was and that it happened to be Eugene. But when you think about it thoroughly, Eugene is the best ML 'choice' for Hari. Like - who else? Plus the latest manhwa chapters between the two of them show that they're so cute, and as long as they're happy I guess that's fine. Moreover when you think about it, nobility doesn't have that much members (especially high nobility like marquess/duke/count) and they marry between each other, so at some point there has to be some blood relation. But those two aren't even related. So it doesn't bother me at all.

13. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author might given her opinion in novel through Lavender Cordis.After Cabel learned about Eugene and Hari's relationship,a few days later he went to met Lavender and threaten her not to spoke any ill words about this matter.In Lavender's thought she stated that there was nothing wrong with Eugene and Hari's relationship.The people who adopted Hari was not alive.Intermarry was not against Atlanta's law.Hari don't own a drop of blood to start with.And as the duke of Ernest Eugene can do anything he want so there won't be any opposition against them from society.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  14. Crims28

Reading List:
    Link
    Lavender is the woman who's jealous of Hari and tried to murder her, right? I'm surprised she's actually can be mature and accepts their relationship that easily.

Minaeli and Intertwinedinside like this.
  15. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't accept their relationship.She couldn't accept the fact that a commoner like Hari would be duchess not her.A few days after Cabel threaten her there was a hunting festival.She tried to kill Hari there.

astaterix, Mi shiru, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  16. hfatima

hfatima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me will Ethan start to like Hari romantically??

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  17. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.Ethan will have feelings for Hari.He like it when Hari smiles.After Eugene and Hari started their relationship secretly Ethan gave Hari a purple flower and tell her the flower is like her eyes in front of Eugene's office.Hari then smiled at him and said thank you.Then Eugene came and Hari showed him the flower and said Ethan gave it to her.Eugene replied that it was a crime to take royal property without permission and put it back where it belongs.Later after Lavender Cordis incident Eugene told Ethan not to cross his line.His one time mistake (flower giving)was enough to remove him from Hari's side.Ethan nodded and he have already decided to watch Hari's smile from far without Eugene telling.

18. hfatima

hfatima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much <3 poor Ethan :blobsweat:

19. Athenairis

Athenairis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the kidnapping incident happened before Eugene and Hari's first kiss or after that?

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  20. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    After that.There will be a hunting competition held by royal family.Kidnapping incident will happen there with help of Velontia's maid.

rock.doll and Athenairis like this.