LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I’m more interested to find out how is he going to make use of the magic square thing in all this because I couldn’t make sense of that item’s description

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly recommend stacking up the next two, three chapters. :blobamused:

I warn you, this is very, very brutal. Also not recommended to read without the chapter.
    After almost being shot at the head by Yishino Seolara, Maria proceeds to beat up the Bishop and nab all his offerings/artifacts. She then drags him to some "storage room" to get the rest.

Linnette and Commentator like this.
  3. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at what chapter is that? three more chapters?
    also liking Seol-ah's new nickname lol, wonder whether it actually shows up on her alias column

4. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I take this back. It should be a bit more! Probably 2 or 3 more~
    Man, my tiredness all flew away!

Black Jihu will be sooooo proud!

Ahhh no I'm not going to answer this...it'll just ruin the fun. I don't think the nickname will be an alias unless Jihu commits to it lol

Someone we haven't seen for some time goes to Eva.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh this arc is so freaking good. now we get to hopefully see next chapters everyones reactions to this whole plan and powered up Seol. i wonder what he plans to do with sinyoung now that he knows they might be involved. no matter what im assuming the little sister is safe at least

6. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll be interesting to see. Thousand Swords could have been working under orders or this could have been a side gig, and unfortunately he's dead now so Seol won't be able to interrogate him. Considering in the previous timeline the older SInyoung sister only betrayed humanity to the parasites after BM Seol personally put her back to the wall, I find it hard to believe that she's fully involved in this. Although there could easily be a large component of Sinyoung that is. Oh the fallout for all of this is going to be so exciting!

tkato likes this.
  7. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that true he could have been working on his own, but at the same time would sinyoung really let someone as important and strong as he appears to be have that much freedom and not be aware he was undertaking this mission? also they're working with the priest who set the whole thing up, so while they may not fully be traitors that are trying to ally with the parasites they definitely arent a clean organization either and deal in shady stuff in paradise. im interested to see how the triads and Cinzia's organizations respond to this though and if they take Seol's side and actively help him clean up earthlings side of paradise

8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everything about this chapter was perfect. and then Yuhui's response to Seol asking if shes ok at the start of the next chapter lol, what an awesome arc to read

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  9. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best part imo was when phi Sora joking asks Luxuria if it's ok to attack, and Luxuria is like "sure go ahead"...I wonder how convos between traitors and the goddesses go

10. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. None of the movie's "main stars" died in the battle. Only the goonies.

I don't think so. While her interests is not for Humanity's benefit she did not betray Humanity.

Why would Kim Hannah lead Parasites to destroy Sinyoung if Sinyoung is Parasites' ally?

We all knew that way, way back...shortly after the Neutral Zone. It's just a matter of how dirty they are.

11. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like that the priestess acted like they were safe because their in the church despite the fact she was trying to help someone who literally betrayed the god of that church lol. i hope we get another scene of Luxuria and Gula fighting over seol because they've been great so far as characters and fun to read.
    ya thats true, im kind of assuming Seol has a rough idea already though since Kim Hannah probably knows the majority of what they were involved in. even if she wasnt included in like the super top level stuff (like maybe if they actually knew the priest was a traitor) she probably still knows plenty that they've done. the only reason i dont see them being completely wiped out by Seol is because of the little sister begging him to spare some of the people and her taking over with his help to turn it into a good organization for paradise.

12. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've saved up two chapters as of today. Should I read them, ot should I save up more? Considering that tomorrow is the 31st.

13. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter isn't too cliffhangery so it's up to you.

14. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I'll give it a go then.

15. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene where Parasite Kim Hannah starts torturing her is when she cuts the deal with the Parasites. And she is given to Kim Hannah for her revenge.

16. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Eun Yuri sure is quite the sadist isn't she?
    That aside, I like how Seol finally gave a damn beating to them, especially the burly man.

tkato likes this.
  17. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Best girl Noona takes the cake. Inject this shit directly into my veins and give me T2DM.

18. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t he use those exact same words before? They even got to kiss a bit before Eun Yuri (or someone else) showed up and ruined the mood.

EDIT - It was chapter 301, when Jihu gives her the Souvenir and when she asks why he starts with the “recruitment” bit. Well, started. It is not there anymore and I have no idea why. I am 100% sure I don’t have Future-Gauging Nine Eyes to peek at this stuff and it is not dejavu because I’ve been thinking back to this scene for months. My theory is that something was changed in the translation editing and either this part was thrown to this chapter to be more fitting or it was wrongfully placed way back there at the time and it is now corrected.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  19. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew. There defintely aren't just Six Crazies.

Oh Paradise, what have you done to these people?!

lunarshadow, tkato and Haitaka like this.
  20. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Only six people openly showing their craziness lol.

Probably just the ability to do things without any real consequence. As long as you don't actively defect the parasites or just kill a lot of people who didn't deserve it, no one cares.

Shield Loyalist likes this.