Spoiler The Crown Princess Audition

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

MANHWA SPOILER

OTHERS
    About Rose
    About the story
    Some of novel chapter

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Alanif_7., Ceilo27 and Marie_0720 like this.
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  4. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone have any spoilers? Is the prince the same Rose?

5. rn_flac

rn_flac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand in the link above,

Rose is the ML, Killian. He used a ring to turn himself back in time and dressed as a 14 year old girl.

also on chapter 2 of the manhwa, apple dreamt of her apple tree having many apple fruits but a vine appeard and all the apple became spoiled?? It's kinda like a premonition.

It sounds like a story filled with mystery, I'm excited to know more!

Ceilo27, SoShy, Marie_0720 and 18 others like this.
  6. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the 1st chapter this looks predictable
    Apple is giving up her right to participate in the selection, she's becoming the ML's maid as well. Zero doubt they wind up together I'd be willing to bet rose is the crown prince as well, and this is his way of getting rid of all the rotten fruit in the garden

well looking at ch2 of the raw at lea]st Apple is really pissed about losing her big thing and doesn' seem at all happy about being 'sister's' maid. Ch 3 it's pretty clear she's completely destroyed, guessing betrayal by family kicked in

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  7. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Im new in this, so please have mercy, all credits for RealYeowang Scan
    Spoiler chapter 2:
    Apul has a dream of a beautiful apple tree, but a bad bush suddenly covers it and damages it,
    Apul wakes up and goes out to see the tree, it is winter and it is all covered with snow "it was just a dream" she says relieved
    -¨ hahaha thank god¨
    but she is still scared by how realistic the dream was, she enters the house shaking with cold explaining that two weeks have passed since ROSE arrived, Apul explains how Rose has become the center of attention and how, in any situation, her parents and the Butler defends her, Apul is removed from her room and now sleeps in the attic of the house, to make Apul feel guilty for making a claim about it Rose says that in the past she had to sleep in a dark and cold attic and that does not want to relive those painful memories, the butler and Apul's mother tell her that since it can be so cruel and that they leave things as they are, Apul retires and begins to clean the attic while commenting on how unfair they treat her despite Being a lady and that they give more importance to the adopted daughter than to her the blood daughter, Rose goes up the stairs and tells Apul that a lady should not argue with a broom, Apul asks how long was Rose there?-¨ a little before the word ADOPTED DAUGHTER ”Apul feels sorry and Rose tells her that she will soon go to the palace to become the Queen, but that she needs some preparations before leaving,“ become my servant Apul let's go to the palace together ”

Ceilo27, Rais_ya, Biakushi and 6 others like this.
  8. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me how I can post with the buttons that hide the spoilers? :D Im too old for this hahaha
    all credits for RealYeowang Scan
    chapter 3
    "Become my servant Apul let's go to the palace together" Apul is surprised by the proposal and reproaches Rose, she says that she originally thought of choosing a servant from the family but that there is no servant, ¨ staying here you will not meet Someone important, come with me and you can even meet the king, I will take care of everything, you just serve me ¨ Apul rejects the proposal ¨ I will not be a servant I do not like cleaning "Rose tells her that even to be a servant you must go through tests and that you cannot overcome alone and also not be chosen princess, Apul gets angry and tells Rose to leave immediately, the next day Apul cries in her room remembering the words of reproach of his father to accept Rose in the family and enter everyone agreed to welcome her, then someone knocks on the door and turns out to be Apul's mother, they talk about what Apul should do for the good of the family and Apul decides to be Rose's maid.
    At the train station Apul is crying as it is the first time that she is going to leave her town "you talk a lot when you are sad" Rose tells her, then Apul begins to ask about the capital and about the crown prince, Rose gets angry and Apul understands that It is because of the question, Rose tells Apul that now she should say MY LADY and that she will only be APUL, then Rose teaches Apul how to prepare the Tea that she likes and how she should serve it, Apul reluctantly obeys the orders "Yes, my lady" and think that Rose will only be charming when they are in the palace

Ceilo27, Eelillya, Rais_ya and 8 others like this.
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we have a new ML. Rose is such a realistic bitch

10. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here I am again, I still do not learn about the buttons hahaha, I hope you are enjoying the spoilers, all credits for RealYeowang Scan
    chapter 4
    Apul is asleep on the train, Rose wakes her up and asks her "How is Darjeeling tea prepared?" (Tarannn is the name of the tea that Rose likes) Apul is surprised and quickly responds to the preparation, asks Rose about her health and Rose tells her that she is better but that she wants to read of all the newspapers, she gives Apul a wallet with a pink rose and tells Apul to be more careful because there are more passengers on the train, Apul asks about the number of existing noble people to which Rose explains with Statistics that there are around 500 people, Apul is surprised by the data and asks if she was looking for information from everyone, Rose responds "I look for information from everyone because it is something of importance in my life" the microphone of the train announces about stopping for one hour at the Tessville station and that all passengers must be in their respective seats 10 minutes before, Rose says to Apul "see you later" while wrapping up a blanket, Apul has an argument with a group of women who wanted to get on The train but she was hindering, then a pink-haired lady appears to solve the problem, Apul gets off the train and helps a woman with green hair who is clumsy to walk "I'm sorry," says the girl shyly as she runs to get on to the train while Apul wonders "what's wrong?" Apul reacts and goes to buy the newspapers that Rose commissioned, Apul reads the headlines talking about Claire Lua Tessville as the favorite then sees the photo of the green haired girl Charlotte Porter the daughter From an earl, she realizes Charlotte was a noblewoman not a maid and plans to greet her appropriately next time, back on the train Apul wants to eat freshly baked Bread and buy all sorts, medicine for Rose's possible dizziness and magazines because it is a long journey, Apul arrives at the train and sees all the women named above, Charlotte is huddled crying regretting and the pink haired girl asks Apul about her late arrival, Apul Responds ¨I was running an errand for Rose (the lady)¨ and the pink haired woman yells "Charlotte's invitation has disappeared" so Apul asks "The invitation has disappeared?" (insert tension music) End of the chapter

Ceilo27, Eelillya, Rais_ya and 8 others like this.
  11. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you find something with a bad spelling, I offer my apologies, well, what you came for, next chapter!
    Chapter 5
    the ladys are talking, the girl with pink hair, Charlotte, Rose and others are sitting having tea, the girl with pink hair comments if the other participants think they are ready for the Garden and who they think will be the winner because there is only one prince And she has the confidence to beat them all, so she says that since they are all present they should show their invitations and the only one who does not show it is Charlotte, the girl with the pink hair reproaches her that she should have been careful since she is absent-minded (apparently they are friends and they both arrived at the train station in the same carriage) Charlotte begins to cry as her friend orders the maids to search everywhere but they do not find the invitation, (they show the current scene, yes, the one they shout at Apul the invitation disappears) the girl with the pink hair asks Apul again and Rose appears saying that she has already helped search the train car but found nothing, so they make accusations towards Apul and They suspect that it was her because she was the last to touch Charlotte before she got on the train, so they announce over the loudspeaker that the train is 10 minutes from leaving that they must board and take their respective seats, Rose is about to enter the train when the girl with the pink hair tells her to help her search more, Rose tells her that it is not her business, "I helped what I could do, it is not my business to get involved in the problems of other candidates" then the girl tells Rose that she wants to sneak away, people are still suspicious of Apel and want she to be interrogated further, Apel takes off her coat and returns Rose's wallet, making it clear that she had no invitation, Charlotte continues to cry as she tries to remember where the invitation could fall, Apul tells Rose to let she see the design of the invitation to go look for it, Rose tells her not to be silly, not to go because it is time for the train to continue on its way and that she cant go to the palace without a maid because that is a requirement for,
    Apul tells her to help Charlotte and that Rose should have more confidence in Apul, then Rose says something to her (the lines are literally blurred) and Apel runs saying " I will come back¨

Ceilo27, Eelillya, Biakushi and 8 others like this.
  12. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    @jeinpo
    Thank you for the spoilers. At least she had the sense to be initially pissed, but at this point, I don't know how anyone could follow along with her being beaten down into loving the ml. maybe the author will redeem her spine at some point. I won't be holding my breath for that

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  13. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wowowow thanks for your reactions and words! mmm as for the prince I have a theory and it has to do with the golden crow ... for the moment, here is a chapter!
    chapter 6
    Apul continues running while remembering Rose's words (yes, now we can see what he said in the previous chapter) "Maybe you don't see it on the ground" Apul continues towards the clock tower "Look up, maybe it was a crow who took it since the crows like shiny things ”(those were Rose's words) indeed the invitation was at the top of the clock tower in a crows nest, Apul takes some stairs but she does not reach the People offer a stick to knock down the invitation, just when Apul manages to get the invitation out of the nest, Apul slips but is saved by a blond man with violet eyes, the guy used a magic spell to soften the fall of Apul (a few words of the spell are: with eternal prosperity and blessings) She surprises how handsome the guy is and Apul leaves the trance remembering that she must return to the train, but it is too late because the train departure time has been met, the guy tells her to Calm down because he personally asked for more waiting time, the guy picks up the envelope and reads the content, realizing that something was wrong with the invitation, while on the train, the captain gives explanations about the delay and asks them to continue inside the train already and soon to leave, Charlotte continues crying while the girl with the pink hair comforts her and tells her not to continue crying that Charlotte did not want to go to the Garden and that she will do her best to represent them both, while Rose continues to wait and is angry, one of the maid of the pink hair girl gives Rose Apul's raincoat to which Rose threatens this maid and tells her that because of her she was involved in all this, then Apul and the blond boy appear giving Charlotte invitations to Rose and she gives it to Charlotte ¨thank you¨ she says relieved, ¨do not thank me because that is FALSE¨ charlotte is surprised and the pink haired girl appears saying that Rose should not slander Charlotte, then Rose tells her to show her invitation, since Charlotte's invitation could have been stolen for being a valuable object. “Now you want to slander me? I already showed my invitation that it is real "so Rose says" the only thing I remember was seeing the envelope, but never the content "the girl with the pink hair pales and starts screaming that it is hers, (this is where we know what the blonde guy) ¨I am Cedar Lorehr, a real member of the Knox family, I was appointed to guard the exam and take care of possible fraud in the process of selecting the candidates, let me see your invitation? ¨ Cedar tells the girl with the pink hair intimidatingly. end of chapter

Ceilo27, Eelillya, Biakushi and 11 others like this.
  14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like a terrible story. I'm not sugar coating this anymore. Who tf wants to read about being treated like dog shit by everybody but then a big right guy will force you into marrying him. But he's rich so no more issues

15. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I had hope for this one. Initially when she was pissed as hell about what's going on I thought maybe. Hell at the very least I hoped she would extort the sh!t out of rose with either the invitation or stranding her without a maid.( I always believe a kind word and a gun, works better than just a kind word) but no. It's going to masochists day at the fair

16. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehe I'm here again, I still don't know about the buttons that hide the Spoilers (is it a secret? shhhh?) :D
    Chapter 7
    Cedar checks the invitation, ¨The test to become the crown princess is a very old tradition in the kingdom of knox, stop doing low acts, by the power granted to me, I revoke the participation of Claire Tessville in the selection of the Crown Princess ¨, Cedar returns the invitation to his owner Charlotte and tells everyone to return to the train to leave (finally?) The girl with the pink hair is angry and accuses Apul of ruining and sticking her nose where they do not call her ( metiche) for such a scandal Cedar calls the guards to take Tessville from there, ¨ ACHUU! I don't feel well, "said Apul, sniffing at her nose." Don't worry about her and let's go. Did you get cold? "Says Rose, already inside the train Apul points out her flu-like symptoms while still sipping mucus, Rose with the blanket on is sleepy but does not want to go to bed because she wants to make clear to Apul her mistakes made that day,¨ What would have happened if that man did not delay the departure of the train? I know you think I am a nuisance, but you have decided to be my maid and it is as if you had a contract which you have violated ¨ Apul understands the words and apologizes to Rose, Rose tells her that if she really understood have to tell her ALL the mistakes, Apul had named 3 Specific failures 1 she ignored not leaving 2 she worried about a person who is his Lady's competence 3 she arrived late from the train departure time ¨you did something dangerous, Cedar Lorehr told me that you fell from Some stairs¨ Rose reproaches Apul for being irresponsible, so in the middle of the talk Lady Charlotte appears to thank them for their help, gives them some cookies and makes it clear that she still continues to see Tessville (the girl with the pink hair) as a friend (gurl WTF?) and that now she is going to strive to obtain many points in the test to help the status of her family since she does not think that she is going to win because she is not pretty or has skills so she has no chance, Apul thinks that all candids are already taking it seriously just like Rose does, Charlotte thanks them again and tells them that in the future the Porter family will return the favor in some way and she blushes while leave the room, Rose tells Apul to give her a cookie "is not poisoned," says Rose, then returns to the subject from before Charlotte appeared. Apul makes it clear that she will not do it again and that she will be faithful to her position as a maid and that she will listen to what Rose tells her.
    "Do not be irresponsible, for being careless you can hurt yourself and even die, you are a normal girl, do not risk yourself for strangers, you are going to serve me for a few months at most, but right now, YOU BELONG TO ME" Apul looks at Rose while Zoom out showing the landscape, End of chapter

Ceilo27, Eelillya, Biakushi and 9 others like this.
  17. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Adopted Sister
    mistake #1 slap not doing that when you tried to buy your way into my home
    mistake #2 slap not just tossing you out the window when you took my room
    mistake #3 slap not just burning the invitation rather than letting you have it
    Mistake #4 slap allowing you to bully me into this farce a mistake which is now being corrected

Slap in the future address as me as either elder sister or Lady

Really at this does Apple have any self respect?? She may not have been top of the pyramid but I'd expect more out of a homeless person.

Yeah this sort of thing probably explains why I enjoy novels like coiling dragon or even the whole genius doctor transmigrates into ancient China genre

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  18. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know! that prince is a very tricky character, a magic ring, a golden crow that does brainwashing ... he handles people as he pleases, the worst thing is that Apul has no immunity for that reason every time she was angry, the damn mind control was acting, it makes me mad that they don't give her something with which she can defend herself.
    chapter 8
    It is night and Apul is fast asleep, Rose meets Cedar and they both get out of the car to talk
    - "So you sleep with the maid?"
    -It is because I have a cold but she took my medicine and fell asleep, funny right?¨
    -¨ you should have caught the cold from walking without a coat, when we are in the capital we will send you medications¨
    UMM no, I do not accept help from the judges ... so why were you in tessville Duke Lurehr is someone busy "asks Rose as he accommodates a ring on her finger
    -" Are you worried? "says Cedar, Rose plays moving the ring" I? "Cease continues talking" To get to Aden, you must leave your position for a long time, I went to Tessville, where you were and I thought you could listen to my voice for an instant¨
    -"you did not know the date I was leaving?" asked Rose carelessly
    - "HAHAHA, my schedule was busy, it was a problem to go after you" says Cedar calmly
    You are still missing some screws, Lady Iris must be worried about you ¨
    - ¨ not as much as she is about you, everyone is worried about you, my sister, my father and I, his majesty is also ¨
    Rose decides to remove the ring from her finger (puff like the pokemon Ditto transforms) a man with dark hair and golden eyes appears -¨Let me tell you that there is no need to worry. for his safety Leto and Steel are fine ¨ (Cedar is calm)
    you cannot be revealed with two companions¨
    -¨even if he is locked up, he will not feel relieved, he must be confined to feel comfortable¨ the dark-haired man says angry
    - even You created a false identity, don't you think it's going too far? "asks Cedar.
    -" Do you think so? the duke has done it ¨
    -KYLIAN¨ says Cedar
    - ¨ don´t make it obvious, don´t bother me, I can´t even see a friend ¨ Kylian puts on the ring again and is Rose again.
    the next day, Apul tells Rose that she thinks Cedar Lurehr is very handsome, at this surprise statement Rose spits her tea and tells her if she has not dated before , Apel says no, then Rose says that now that Cedar is going to be present it is a good opportunity to get closer to him, but Apul says that she is very shy and that she does not know what to tell him, that Rose should give her a help, Rose asks Apul if she remembers what her true name ¨Rose Lurehr, Cedar Lurehr is my half brother¨ Apul is shocked, they announce that in 10 minutes the train will cross the border of St Belfraut and that it will take about 30 minutes to reach its destination, the capital, Apul looks out the windows the landscape, she feels excited and nervous to arrive, wonders what it will be like to get to the capital, Rose tells her not to show her nervousness and Apul replies that she cannot concentrate, Cedar enter to the girls' car (yes, here sometimes they knock on the door and others appear out of nowhere) -
    -¨You have had a long journey from Aden, At first I did not greet you both correctly, so I decided to do it. When we arrive, paparazzi are waiting for us, they will want to know everything about the candidates, name, face, past, family relationships, hobbies, even this week's meal¨ Apul is more excited and wondering what to do not to anger Rose, Cesar continues speaking
    - ¨ I would like to accompany them to his majesty's castle, but as a judge I have a restriction, I slipped away so as not to disturb the other candidates, do not be surprised when I disappears¨ Cedar approaches and take Rose's hand
    -¨ I hope to see you again, Duke Lurehr¨ says Rose while Cedar kisses her hand, Apul feels uncomfortable watching the scene, envies Rose since she thinks that being a maid has no right to be given that kiss hand, then Cedar approaches Apul and asks for her hand to also greet her, Apul is surprised and tells him that she is a simple maid, Cedar tells her that she is an Aden, that he wants to greet her properly, kisses her on the hand while Apul screams with emotion internally, Cedar thanks Apul for taking care of his sister, while Rose gives them a sideways glance, they arrive in the capital and as soon as they open the door the paparazzi take pictures in burst, end of chapter

Ceilo27, Eelillya, Biakushi and 8 others like this.
  19. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish i could find out why ml is pretending to be rose

xpeanut and Mikaa like this.
  20. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone here is daying how the ML Rose is a bitch and all but is nobody weirded out that the ML went back in time turn himself into a girl in order to be a candidate wife for himself.! This is selfcest right here