Your Embarrassing Moments

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shirayuki.., Jul 31, 2020.

1. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    Most embarassing moment???? Let's just say my whole life. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jex890

jex890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shh. Here is the secret. You see- "FBI! OPEN UP!" Damn it! They are coming for me! This sure is embarrassing.

Klazy Labbit and Shirayuki.. like this.
  3. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't not upto that level where i'll fart as soon as i read :blobmelt:

:blobparty:

4. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    So i was listening to a lecture and dozed off a bit and then professor asked a question while looking at me I panicked and answered that I didn't know but he actually asked some other person and everyone looked at me like 'wut'

Soosoo, FourSeasons, imK and 6 others like this.
  5. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm..
    When there's school trip the students are seperate into 2 group
    The one with car sick/nausea and one that have no problem..
    Me as an easily car sick person insist on group up with my friend on the other group and oh boy...
    All I can say, it's quiet messy..
    Still cringe internally when I remember it..
    Ayyyyyyy....

FourSeasons, imK, felidormit and 2 others like this.
  6. Klazy Labbit

Klazy Labbit Peko peko peko~

Reading List:
    Link
    Making a thread asking for hentai reccs

7. Klazy Labbit

Reading List:
    Link
    That's happened to me a few times and one time the prof decided to ask me instead because I stood up and I couldn't answer....

felidormit likes this.
  8. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    I was crashing in a friend's place for a night and sleep in his spare mattress next to a wardrobe. This wardrobe's surface is fitted with a hella large mirror. In the middle of the night, i opened my eyes and directly come face to face with the mirror. In there, i saw a strange figure cladded completely in white, with only their face showing, staring dead straight at me. I automatically screamed my lungs out and waking everyone up.

a few moment after that, i realized that this strange figure is actually me, wrapped in white sheets so that only my face is showing.
    :facepalm:

9. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My whole life is the moment, stretched to a lifespan, because I am a living and walking embarrassment of a human.

Shirayuki.. likes this.
  10. Klazy Labbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and here's another one...
    It happened when I was visiting my grandparents to attend a function and my mother had forgotten to pack pants matching my suit so I had to wear my grandpa's old pants which were loose af and horrible to look at.
    And so I wore it and since there was no belt either I had have a hand on it at all times but I saw someone yawn and stretched my arms and my pants fell down....
    You can guess what happened next....

FourSeasons, imK, felidormit and 4 others like this.
  11. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't agree more ;-;

12. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I once went to a course without knowing what it was, it was full of nursing students and thought that it was my english class(since the only available class at that time were the nursing students). I sat there all listelessly and read some novel to wait to pass the time and didn't realised that all the students were looking at me like i was a weirdo. Turns out it was actually a main nursing course which i mistook for an english class and it was the next room but i stood there like an idiot and waited for the teacher to tell me the truth. I acted a bit and apologize as i calmly walk out the room and head to the next as all my classmates laugh at my blunder.

It was embarrassing on both sides as i once took a course which has classes every sunday and i tend to be absent for some bit(due to mostly arriving late) but then i missed out big time and actually skipped the class for a whole month which i actually panicked and thought i might fail. Turns out that the teacher actually fogotten me this entire time and when i show my face to her, she actually misunderstood that i was that transparent and decided to pass me. I can't help whether to laugh or cry at that moment.

This was in a psychology class and our instructor told us to write the song and misunderstood that we were actually write a revision to the national song and actually write an original song. I was so red while my classmates hold the urge to laugh as the instructor did as well.

Finally, there was this hot teacher who misunderstood me as a stalker one time due to the fact that i kept looking for her. Turns out that i was looking for her and the others since i was doing a Job Training and needed their attendance records but they keep being either busy or missing so i kept looking for them everyday.

And thats it for Part 1 of my college life.

13. Shirayuki..

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow your life is fun ; )

Fulminata likes this.
  14. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me? Embarrassing moment? You jest.
    Well that one time when i was a kid i got hit by ball and fall down face planting and my skirt got flipped up showing my childish underwear for public to see?
    Nah..it's charity for mortal kins to see

I'm okay

15. Shirayuki..

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeehhh >.> this reminded me of mine...there was one time i had to go to the washroom and our class is upstairs so i was coming down the stairs when i saw my crush...the wind blew fast and my skirt too...my crush saw that!!! But i was wearing my shorts under the skirt ; ) it was embarassing tho..

16. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'll brighten your day with a tale of my embarrassing situation. I'm a huge nerd and as such I love to read, so in my freshman year of high school a teacher asked us to write ten things we would take with us to a deserted Island. I put books and some other necessary things and the teacher spend the entire period grilling me about it as if I just wrote it to kiss his ass. Worst of all most of the people in class already knew me and kept saying that I was that much of a nerd to take books. To top it off he never let me forget it until graduation!

Soosoo, FourSeasons and imK like this.
  17. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Its pretty normal though. I get into love relationship problems, being someone's therapist for their suicidal tendencies, got into fights sometimes, having to deal with a problamatic and sadistic family, ongoing concern of trouble that suddenly went towards me and always be in a misunderstanding situation.

Normal and boring to be honest.

Coffea to Ell and imK like this.
  18. Shirayuki..

Reading List:
    Link
    T~T *pat pat* the misunderstood part is so relatable to me...;-;

19. Vanagandr

Vanagandr [ Outer God ] [ Sleeping ]

Reading List:
    Link
    well this happen just last Friday >_>
    I was in the roof cleaning the drain after I finish it I decided to just jump down like I usually do.
    where is the embarrassing moments you ask? well after I land and walk for 9 steps my legs suddenly lost it's strength and i fell face first to the mud after that I tried standing and fall again for 2 more times Until I decided play in the mud and let my Legs rest for a while
    I lose face that day

20. Shirayuki..

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. My. God. Lmaooo i laughed so hard at this:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Vanagandr likes this.