Spoiler The Lady's Law Of Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shinxyra, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Ren99

Ren99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    All i can see is yellow arwin, silver arwin and black arwin. Guess what? Maybe i love arwin soo much lol :aww::blobjoy:

3. Ren99

Ren99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xienne, Alniyat, Tt123 and 4 others like this.
  4. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it! I already guess that the drawing is the same as miss not so side kick... So many arwins there

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  5. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far what I understood from the first 2 chapters of the manhwa
    -MC has lived a several reincarnations but in all of those, She died quickly
    - In her first life a car accident, In her second life a medical accident and in her third life she was betrayed and killed by her sub-cordinates
    -She meets with this red haired guy[I assume that he is the person who is incharge of souls] and she shouts at him to give her a new life in which she doesn't has to die like in her previous ones
    -Every time she reincarnates, She reincarnates in different dimension, For example sometimes Seoul[modern times]while sometimes the ancient times
    -He gives a her a chance but she reincarnates as a chubby girl named eve who had lost consciousness for several days
    - All of the maids who serve her are shocked cuz she looked pretty much dead till that time
    -When she comes to know that she reincarnated into a chubby girl, She sets goals for herself ; To live a long life with her own love life
    - She isn't very much happy with reincarnating in that body cuz it makes her hard to move,etc
    - As soon as her father hears the news of her waking up, He immediately goes to her room and hugs her and starts to cry[Tears of joy:blobcry:] {another loving father}
    - His assistant asks him about the writers party that he is supposed to attend and he says that what type of father would attend it when his one and only daughter has woke up
    -Eve[MC] thinks that it is a nice opportunity for her to adjust and know about this body so she persuades her father to go together in which he agrees
    - When she goes to the party, She realizes that eve didn't have a nice reputation in the society and that the nobles looked down on her because of her body
    -When she starts to talk with her maid, A beautiful girl with black hair and emerald eyes[lol we got another bitch ibelin] comes to her looking sad and calling her by her first name
    -Eve[MC] is mesmerized by her beauty and that girl tells her that the rumor that she lost her memory was well known and that it seems true as well
    -She introduces herself as Eve's[MC] friend Alice Millik
    -She brings her a whole TROLLY filled with assorted desserts
    -She then gives her a bread filled with custard and cream and tells eve that it is her favorite bread so she brought it for her
    -Eve[MC] right now is trying to loose her weight so she rejects the bread as the bread has 700calories in it
    - Alice is shocked then and pulls out a pitiful act that she brought it for her
    -Eve[MC] feeling guilty takes that custard bread but then Alice's servant brings a TRAY piled with custard bread
    -Eve then realizes that Alice is doing all of this[giving sweets desserts] So that Eve can gain weight while she barely eats one of them
    Edit: I am reading chapter 3 rt now and the blond/brown haired guy [One of the MLs] has made his appearance:blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  6. Emme Unofficial

Emme Unofficial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When was the manhwa released in Kakao?

7. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    oh we got a bitch. ill guess this but i think that alice gains weight easily since she barely eat any sweets while Mc is the opposite. just my guess though, a wild guess, i couldnt hold back on typin this

Ilana, Ceu and Spoilme like this.
  8. bbblankkk

bbblankkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh. Another Ibelin. :sushi_sleeping:

lylac, jenny, 08phamann and 4 others like this.
  9. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oww...a two-faced bitch heroine pretending to be a friend with mc. Hope that the blonde potential ml is not like the crown prince in miss-not-so sidekick. Can't wait for more spoilers for this. Thanks in advance. :blobalert::aww::blobsmilehappy:

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what the yellow orb’s effect is?

halimasalami and Peerly like this.
  11. Archiey

Archiey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this an adaption from a novel or original work from the artist? :notlikeblob::oops:

Spoilme likes this.
  12. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr as soon as I saw that black hair and emerald green eyes, I was like BITCH ALERT:blobpoliceangry:
    Till now in chapter 3, Only two guys have been introduced; One is eve's fiancé the second prince and another is the third prince. Tillnow, There isn't a crown prince introduced

I am reading chapter 3 and 4 right now so I'll just post the detailed chapter info tomorrow
    The 2ndprince is a jerk, I'm telling you. He has a brownish golden hair and red eyes and he is eve's fiancé. He claims to love eve but is smitten in Alice and Alice being a bitch dances with that jerk in the ball. Eve knows that the reason he is sticking to her is because of her power. The Third prince seems to be a nice person and he's is one of the ML's! In the cover, He is the guy on the top left corner and he is really kind to eve and helps her out as well. In chapter 4, Eve comes to know that the one who poisoned her[The reason why the real Eve died] was none other that the 2nd prince and Alice Millik
    Seems like eve looses weight in chapter 9 as their was a slim eve in the cover of that chapter
    Its an adaptation from the novel with the same title 'A lady's law of survival'

Xienne, Mikaa, Alniyat and 14 others like this.
  13. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Ellavader6666

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it's me but I've got a feeling that the dark haired one is gonna be endgame, does anyone else think so?

15. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: I dont want that:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: please tell me that the blonde dude is the ml :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

jenny, MiserableSOUL and Pansy25 like this.
  16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with the blond guy too. He met her when she was still fat. He saved her from being caught by her two faced fiance and best friend. I hope he's the ML.

17. Ellavader6666

Reading List:
    Link
    i want him to be the ml too lol:blobmelt:, but when i read the blog naver character thing, it says that the male lead is the dark-haired one so...i'm confused as to who really is the male lead?

jenny and Miki04 like this.
  18. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Went through the raws her weight loss arc was 5-7
    anyone have any idea what the golden pill did?

Peerly and Mikaa like this.
  19. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but I think the black haired dude is the ML.... Why? There is an Ibelin here and the black ML is definitely arwin

But damn, I still hope for the blonde dude to become the ML cause first, he seems very nice guy and I like nice ML with handsome face. He's totally my type(No offense to black handsome dude cause for some reason u r not my type)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    jenny, bleedingliar24, Xienne and 4 others like this.
  20. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Spoilme likes this.