Spoiler A False Confession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lucefer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahh I got you.. :blob_blush: I hope so...
    Somehow, I feel Elvin's art was realllyy charming even he was a second male lead..

2. Luna Nightwing

Luna Nightwing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so happy everyone here love the art as much as I do! :blobReach: I often see a lot of people keeps saying that the art is bad and it's low quality. I mean can't they just appreciate the artist's hard work? Draw a whole chapter out for us to read is not that easy :blobangery:. I'm sick and tired of the fandom, most of them are so toxic :blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

P. S: I'm secretly overjoyed when someone said Renee was cute. Finally, someone agree with me :blobmelt:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    syofiaa, Dubi dubi, RuuChan and 4 others like this.
  3. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    I even saw a thread that hate the FL so much.. If they dont like the FL why would they still read it... :blobunsure::blobunsure::blobunsure:

4. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree, I don't have any problem if they hate Renee, we all have different opinions. It's just that they don't have to keep telling everyone how much they hate the FL again, again and AGAIN. They can just drop the manhwa and the novel. Isn't that much more simple? :blobunamused::facepalm:

This is also the reason why I never look at the comments section whenever I read the manhwa, it only makes me even angrier :blobangery::blobpoliceangry::blobcat_hyper:

Iqies likes this.
  5. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you don't know but the manhwa/manga/manhua fandom in my country is toxic like VERY VERY toxic. They bash every single character in every single series . They hate Renesha for being Girly , they hate Aristia ( The Abandoned Empress) for being mean with Jieun , they hate Aria ( The villainess reverse the hourglass ) for flirting with Oscar and playing trick on Mielle , they hate Raeliana ( The reason why Raeliana.... ) for taking advantage of the storyline to encounter Noah , they even hate Elise ( Doctor Elise ) because she was buffed,...
    So for me it was nothing new to see another bash about FL . People can drop the story if they dont like it but why bashing the character ? Like seriously some people just want us all to hate the story like them :(( I hope the fandom will soon be less toxic ;-;

6. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    That was ridiculous if they keep reading something that they hated it so much..:blobconfused:

Manhwa / manga / novel are something to entertain us.. Its a FICTIONAL CHARACTER, maybe we can feeling upset sometimes, but why woud they getting nerves even arguing each other to something like that.. :blobtired:

I feel youuuuu... I saw some toxic like that in my country too... :blob_grin:

7. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you bro. I feel you

People can hate a character just because of something bad when they don't even think anything clearly good about the characters, tho with Renesha being girly is NOT EVEN A BAD THING. Do FLs have to be badass and strong to be good? Characters are unique and good in their own way :(o_O

Not only so, even anime/films/movies fandoms are also AS TOXIC AS HELL! Gosh I can't understand them :blobexpressionless:

The best solution is to avoid the comments section :blobhero::blobwink:

8. melissahayes

melissahayes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about season 2????

9. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here knows what will happened at the party? What will happened in chapter 46 in the manhwa?:hmm: I'm sorry but I'm a bit curious and impatient. I'm just really want to know :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobmelt:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  10. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure because I'd read this novel for a long time.

Renee will be very beautiful, they will meet tyrak and his wife, Niyan. When Caver is not around, they gossiping about Caver on rainy day. Renee was tired of the party atmosphere and went to the balcony, then she met Elvin. Elvin teases Renee and says what if Renee tries to cheat on Caver then Elvin kisses Renee's hand and after talking to Elvin she met Caver.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  12. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know when the webtoon will continue?? it's. been on hiatus for such a long time

13. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly there's still no news about season 2 bro. The webtoon has been on hiatus since June. It's almost been 2 months now. I miss it so much:blob_tilt::blobsad::blobpensive:

14. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he hasn’t seen it at this time, but in the next oppurtunity he saw it.
    Renee such a loyal girl, she woudn't do that.

15. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Renee doesn't seems to try to seduce Elvin at the party. She's loyal to Caver and I love it :blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobReach:.

Thanks for the spoilers btw :blobwink:

Katsu_cfq, Iqies and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    At the bemthekan era, Renee still thinking about Caver even Elvin around her. Is it ok if I do spoiler about bemtekhan era here? That part was one of my favorite part.

shiory, Katsu_cfq, Dubi dubi and 10 others like this.
  17. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone here loves spoilers

I mean who would reject a juicy spoiler? :blobReach:

18. DlkgAmb

DlkgAmb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Yes. I beg you I beg you and I confessed my eternal love if you do, :p:sleep::whistle::giggle::love:haha. On my own, you can tell me the whole novel.:D(y)(y)

shiory and Iqies like this.
  19. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha ha... Is that so? Im looking forward to it then.. :blob_grin:

shiory, DOHere, CutieCatty and 3 others like this.
  20. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    I speechless at the shocking sight. I rubbed it with the back of my hand to see if it was wrong, but the appearance of the fine temple remained unchanged, and only the water on the floor dried up in the scorching sun.

It was doubtful whether the signs of such a decline would be futile. There was no huge tree that destroyed the temple. A root larger than my body was definitely wrapped around that bridge, and that staircase had collapsed, but now it looked so intact.

I... I thought I was alive, but I guess I just died. I fainted after drinking water.
    I tried to use the divine power blankly. The white light came out fine from my hands. The self-healing maybe is not effective enough, so when I tried to put it to my head, Elvin sighed briefly. He also seemed more embarrassed by my actions, even the current situation was embarrassing.

“You have a necklace”

I was embarrassed because Elvin stared at me, so I couldn’t use the divine power on my head, but his gaze went straight down. Oh, really there was a necklace. It was strange that even the crabs made me sink under the water! It didn’t give off any more blue light, just as I had received it at first, the blue and green colors on the jewels of the necklace were subtly mixed, and if you looked at it in detail, the gold was spinning.

I couldn’t see it for a few days, so I wondered if it had disappeared like a mirage because it was given by an ancient priest....

Do I look like this necklace because I’m in ancient times now? With a slight wrinkle at the tip of my nose, I grabbed the necklace. I think this is the root of all bad situations. So I tried to take it off, but I tried to throw it away with my anger.

“......what are you doing?”
    "Oh, it won't come off."

It was shaken, but strangely, the necklace did not fall. As I am holding on to the line and walking in the public streets, Elvin has a mysterious gaze at me, but I am increasingly thinking that he should heal my head.

Why? The necklace doesn’t feel so heavy as before, and the string isn’t sticking to my neck, so why can’t I take it off? Besides, in the meantime, Elvin is really suspicious of my condition, right?

I was so upset then I asked Elvin for replace the necklace and he sighed, breathe out and hold the rope.

But Elvin couldn't take off the necklace either. Frost then looked perplexed on his face, and I was delighted to prove my innocence, but I couldn't laugh.

“Are you sure this is the time of the Bemtekan era?”
    “I can’t confirm it yet. The building was in good shape, so I just inferred.... When the country was just founded, the Bemtekan temple was renovated, so maybe it was then, but for sure that this is the past.”

In the past, this is the first time this word has sounded so unfamiliar. I looked down at my necklace, blinking my eyes blankly, and then again looked at the top of the building.

The ancient mana that popped out behind it and suddenly flooded in the temple, the silver plates that used in the ancient Bemtekan era, and the ancient tombs facing each other at the temple annex. A representative priest. These were all connected together after all?

Come to think of it, when the water fills up in the Bemtekan temple, the surface of the temple reflects the intact appearance of the temple.

“Huh? Mr. Knight. When the temple was submerged, you said that the water reflected the image of the ancient temple. So wouldn't all the people in the water have fallen here?"

Elvin looked a little surprised at what I said. He also pondered over what I had said and nodded, saying there was a possibility.

“Then we’ll figure out where we are, and then we’ll have to look for other people.”

Elvin got up from his seat, and I followed him up.

I’m relieved to hear that other people will be here, too. It reminds me of Caver, but somehow I want to find the head of Gloria first, Mahala. I had a vague belief that she might know something about this situation.
    So as I looked around with my eyes shining, somehow I felt the whole temple was in a mess.

I and Elvin didn’t see many people because we were in the back of the building, when I just came out with him to the front of the building, we can see busy people.

Each of them were walking with a pot of water, saying something, and I was surprised that I could understand the conversation.

“......the clothes are ancient.”
    “Yes, exactly. It was worn by the priests of the ancient Bemtekan period.”

Hmm. I expected it to be ancient, but I was wondering how Elvin could find a solution in the period before the Empire was founded, with mixed eyes, I saw the priests busily passing by and walked again.

When we came out, gradually the people’s eyes turned to Elvin.

If this was ancient times, Elvin and I would have been strange with unfamiliar clothes, and we should have dried up again, but still two people in wet clothes were walking, so the gaze would be on us.

But that was a little too much,
    "It seems that they staring to us too intensely."

It’s been less than ten minutes since we walked. Elvin and I decided to go to the center of the main building, but the gaze that followed us as we walked was very burdensome.

We passed the first building where we were came, and then we are just passing by a crowded area where people live, and the gaze toward us is getting more and more intense.
    Just an hour or two hours ago, Elvin explained that this is the house where the common people live, and look around.

"Why are you here!"

Then suddenly an old woman came to me and shouted at me. Huh? Im flustered and blinking, so the Grandma yelled again, why I was here.

... Yes? I don’t know, either?

I looked up at Elvin next to me, wondering how to answer, and he also looked down at me with only a curious look on his face as if the situation had been strange. If you’re questioning the existence of strangers, shouldn’t you ask Elvin, too? Why are you doing this to me?

Come to think of it, it seems that their gaze a while ago turned to me...?

I was wondering, but when I started to talk the grandma and other people rushed to me.

"What day is it today, and you still like this!"
    “What the hell is this for?”

Go, if you nag me like this, I don’t know how to react.

As people continued to come, I naturally stepped back, and I was a few steps away from Elvin, but to hold onto him, people were really angry with me.

“Hurry up and take her!”

Once again, the Grandma’s shout burst. Before I even questioned what I was taking, my arms were suddenly caught.

The ladies with their hair up high pulled me back, clicking their tongue. Uh huh? Am I really being dragged right now?

Was I the target? I don’t even know where you’re going?!

“Well, wait a minute!”
    “It’s noisy! You’re conscious right now, but you’re wearing these strange clothes!”

The situation in which I am being dragged is too embarrassing for Elvin to follow me, but he is also caught by other men. Then he bursting some anger, and his expression turned out to be bad.

But without even checking his face properly, I was dragged into a strange house and I heard an angry voice from behind.

"What the hell did you do to get wet like this? What the hell is this weird dress?"
    “Well, do you know me?”
    “Because we’re in a hurry, you have to take off your clothes and get ready to dress up.”
    “What?! Excuse me?!”

Where else is this house, and who else is talking from behind? Besides, taking off my clothes?!

I screamed out loud in a situation where none of the questions could be answered, but everyone frowned and grabbed my arm again as if it were noisy. I asked are they knew me, huh? What are you doing to someone you don’t know?

“What are you doing?”

The woman in the house walked in front of me. She was wearing a really strange red dress.

Without shoulder straps, only the bright red cloth was wrapped around the chest one, and gold strings hung under the embarrassing clothes and the belly was clearly exposed, and the red skirt underneath was swaying in the floor.

Uh, I mean, I think that outfit looks like a belly dancer outfit? Besides, she’s...
    She had black hair and several ornaments on it, and even had colorful make-up on her face.

Somehow... it looks like ‘a dancer’

“Why is she so distracted? Don’t you know today’s reception? You have to raise your consciousness!”

What the hell Im receiving! Oh no. Just a second. I think I heard about the reception?
    Elvin said, there was a place similar to the bathhouse in the Bemtekan temple, and the bath was treated as a sacred ritual because it was said to chase the unclean energy of the body.

So, the priests often washed their bodies and cleaned them up. And it seems at first glance that the higher classes, nobles and kings also enjoyed bathing and had separate rituals...

Do you say that a reception? By the way… Should I put the ritual there? I blinked my eyes, then screamed at the clothes another woman was holding behind her.

“Ah! Now, hold on! I’m not!”
    That’s a dancer costume! When I screamed and ran back, the ladies who had just pulled me off grabbed me again.

I finally understood this situation. The person in front of me with that fancy dress is a ‘dancer’. In the Bemtekan era, it is said that dancers can communicate with the gods by dancing.

Dancers in those times weren’t just dancing to excite the kings or nobles, it was a very meaningful job...and the job requirements were simple.

A young, unmarried and pure maiden.

Among the dancers, the ranks were divided again, but the women of that era basically had to work as dancers. All the unmarried young women were mobilized because they had to be together in the ceremony.

I came here a minute ago and what are they doing to me?

“Stay still!”

The ladies who grabbed my arm were about to take off my clothes.

I stepped back somehow to get out of it and twisted my feet and frowned on my hips, and even in that situation, my arms were not laid. No, they’re too strong.

-Bang.

Just then suddenly there was a knocking on the wall next to the door. Someone rushed and open the door.
    I looked at the existence with an astonished eyes. It was Elvin.

As if he had been running in a hurry, and the dancer dressed in red suddenly screamed at his presence that had come into the house.

“Who is he.... !? Someone perhaps knew who is he!?.”

Perhaps this is the place to dress up the dancers, but when their eyes met him after being angry at his presence, the dancer’s way of speaking suddenly became polite.

It was a little wet, but it seemed to reveal so strongly that the neat white uniform he was wearing, and the brilliant blonde and gold eyes were not ordinary people.

When the dancers feel embarrassed, I still sat on the floor and looked up at Elvin with a tearful face. Please save me.

“Not that person.”

Elvin pointed at me, struggling to breathe. The dancer followed his fingertip and looked at me, then tilted her head with a puzzled expression.

“What are you talking about? It’s time to dress up and get ready”

An embarrassment stood in Elvin's face. He seemed to have figured out the situation and came to help me, but it seemed difficult how to get me out.

I stand up from my seat, believing that he would save me.

“You have to take her out first”

Oh, my arm hurts because I just got caught too hard. He looked down at my tingling arm and I swallowed a cry inwardly, then the dancer again tried to chase Elvin.

Although she hesitated because of his appearance, she seemed to have decided that it was not a big deal because Elvin was unable to speak.

“Get out, please. We have to change, so please leave us alone.”
    “So she is...”

However, this situation is embarrassing to Elvin as well, so he is willing to say something.

You should not to lose. Oh, no. If I go away like this, I have to wear clothes like that.
    I glanced at the green outfit below with a crying face and as I shook my head vigorously, Elvin also made a difficult face.

Meanwhile, the red-dressed dancer was walking to the door to expel Elvin. Just when the words of the dancer’s mouth popped out
    Elvin sighed again and pointed at me.

“She... She is my wife.”
    “........ Yeah?

I was so surprised at the moment that I almost screamed. I managed to close my mouth with my hand, blinking my eyes like crazy, looking at him. Are you insane?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    syofiaa, aneliese, sepheddy and 26 others like this.