Spoiler The healer demands payment!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ro, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    In the past, there was a small cannon fodder who wholeheartedly dedicated herself to the medicinal path.

Only after dying once did she learn that even if she was brilliant, she could only be an insignificant side character used to emphasize the female lead’s limelight. Any relationship with the male lead and other supporting male characters would bring her bad luck.

When going out to collect some medicinal herbs, she kindly rescued a male side character, but was tragically killed. The man woke up and saw the female lead, then became eternally grateful to her, but thought that the monster that hurt him was brought by the small cannon fodder.

Without sleeping or resting, she tirelessly give medical treatment to the male lead and successfully got rid of his poison. But when he woke up after a brief rest, the female lead became the male lead’s saviour and she was the despicable villain that poisoned him.

……

So after her rebirth, she began to firmly adhere to the principle of ‘pay me first, then I’ll cure you’.

Male cannon fodders who love the female lead, charge them triple fee!

Male side characters who ambiguously entangled with the female lead, charge them 10 times!

Male lead, the most important one, charged him 100 times!

She single heartedly insisted on using money to distance herself from those men and drew a clear boundary between them. But her ability was too high, that the male lead and side characters from all over the world always came to her to heal their finger cuts…..

She finally became the richest person in cultivation world!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-healer-demands-payment/

2. Sindlor

Sindlor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone willing to give spoilers.

3. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I can. I've MTLed chapter 131/147 of the raws. Keep in mind, as always, MTL isn't 100% accurate and the story is still ongoing. Won't give a general plot/synopsis spoil as IMO, so far the story is very good and I'd encourage people to read the story/ongoing TL themselves. But I'll answer specific questions to the best of my ability.

Humbledaisy and Kings_101 like this.
  4. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the story finished?

5. zloi medved

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's still ongoing.

6. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I just like to ask. Who is the male lead?

7. zloi medved

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't 100% confirm since it's still ongoing but I'm pretty confident in saying: ML is the "master" MC had in her previous life. She meets him earlier in this life as
    the injured white tiger cub.

He was probably in love with her in their previous life as he refused to let her worship him as a master, and seemed to have actually been teaching her with the intention of making her his dao companion. They kissed once under complicated circumstances (he was going through a fit of madness from stray cultivation, she was healing him), and given this is a CH novel it's very likely this means they're endgame.

8. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Rebirth of MC happened? I mean is ML behind the phenomenon? Also although the novel is still ongoing I'm curious to know the fate of Original FL and who is the person that supporting characters Chu and Qu (can't remember their full names just remember their surnames) were talking about saying they need to protect MC from (apparently they and MC had died from 'him' in previous life as per MTL?)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    magical_al00 likes this.
  9. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can also confirm that he was her "master" in her last life.
    (Honestly more like a couple than master and disciple)

10. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    It was hinted that her rebirth had something to do with the ML but it wasn't explained (I stopped at ch 134)
    Idk if the people she saved had anything to do with her rebirth as they feel remorse for their actions.

Ro likes this.
  11. zloi medved

Reading List:
    Link
    None of these things have been revealed so far. I can give my speculation, but it would just be that.

Just wanted to say, the author very very casually dropped a fucking wild bomb about MC's hidden ancestry. Like. Amazing, just super casually "oh her father might be this dude?" and then literally the next chapter he comes out and is like "yes she's my daughter".

DANG DUDE. SHOULDN'T THERE BE A LITTLE MORE FANFARE??????

Uncopyright, Ceilo27 and Ro like this.
  12. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

13. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! What!? :blobsleepless:
    First of all, She has parents!? Second, is her father a big deal or something?

plz don’t blame me I have only read the translation which is like up to 36 chapters now...
    and does her master have his memories from before she reincarnated??
    Cuz I hope so :aww:

14. zloi medved

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Not as big a deal as her master, but a pretty big deal yeah. He only briefly gets introduced as a character, disappears for a while, and then the next time we see him he's revealed to be her dad (I should add - it was in a private conversation he had w someone else, MC isn't aware they're related), so he's not a big deal in terms of narrative. But in the world his position is pretty important.
    2. Sorry but nope.

15. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info <3
    and I really hoped that he will remember T.T

16. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    There is something I want to check about our FL and her master.
    When did they first meet in her second life?
    I mean it was somewhat confusing...

Spoiler Alert
    Did they meet each other before she joined she sect (the one where everyone bullies her) or when her master was a cube?

17. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    he's the baby tiger she saved

18. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so if the tiger cub is the master, then who's the guy from the Beyond the Heaven who orders Su Junmo around?

19. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he could still create a body like human That go around in a short period of time, just that his original form is still with our FL (im sorry if its inaccurate, i could only read mtl, those stuffs fried your brain quickly)

Uncopyright likes this.
  20. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the guy who orders around Su Junmi is the tiger cub. The master of the MC when he met MC was weak from an injury and thus a tiger cub.
    For demons like Su Junmo and the ML/MC's master, transforming into a human takes energy, but not a lot. When a demon can't keep their human forms, they will revert to their animal forms which also means they have a deadly/fatal injury inflicted on them.
    Demons because of their slow cultivation and other factors, live long lives. As a result, their bodies might not reflect their mind age.

So the mystery beyond why the ML is a tiger cub when the MC finds him is because he's actually not that old in Demon terms. He's actually considered a kid/teenager if translated into human terms if I remember correctly. (He's definitely young though)
    FYI-Su Junmo is roughly the same age as the ML but because they're different animals, he looks bigger. Not sure why, but he does.

Age does not mean more powerful.