Spoiler Player Who Returned 10,000 Years Later

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AnotherBoredPerson, Aug 9, 2020.

?

Anyone read "Player Who Returned 10,000 Years Later"?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  1. AnotherBoredPerson

AnotherBoredPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, i started this thread because I didn't found the spoiler thread about "Player Who Returned 10,000 Years Later"

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/player-who-returned-10000-years-later/

Description:
    One day he suddenly found himself in hell. All he had was faith in God and a desire to live. From the first to the ninth thousand circles of hell, he absorbed dozens, hundreds of thousands of demons. Even the seven great dukes of hell bowed down before him.

– Why would you go back? Don’t you have everything that’s in Hell?

– Do what you have to do.

There’s no food or entertainment. All there is in Hell are deserted plains and terrible demons.

“I want to go back home…”

And he decided to return to Earth ten thousand years later.

:blobsneeze:Please tell me if there was already thread for this because I really don't know (ugh, somehow I can't find that)

Well, I just started reading this about 2 or 3 days ago and binged reading that. Not a work that can be called masterpiece, but still can be read in plenty free time I guess. The early part of novel is a gag. I guess until now, that's still a gag novel...:sushi_tea:

And now, I reached the last translated chapter and curious how this novel will go onwards. Really hope this novel isn't become one of trashy harem novel... Just Han Sol (FL) is enough I will stop reading if this turned out to be harem novel...:blob_zipper_mouth:

So!! If there is a kind soul who already read ahead surpassing the translated chapter (currently is chapter 52 part 1), I will gladly read the spoiler!!!:blob_plusone:

The most important thing is this is not harem, right??!! Because there is no harem tag and that's my reason for reading this novel... I need certainty this isn't a harem novel...:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Scapezz and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  2. CoilingTomatoes

CoilingTomatoes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well hello fellow reader, I'm tler of Player , big bruh Coilingeat and if there are some questions you can ask in this thread. Also ye there wont be harem ending, be happy. I know it cause i read it till ending.

3. AnotherBoredPerson

AnotherBoredPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you translator-sama for your hard work !! Glad there isn't harem ending. But is the number of female characters (that likely will entangle with ML) will increase in the future...? Well, fighting for you! Haha

Scapezz and CoilingTomatoes like this.
  4. CoilingTomatoes

CoilingTomatoes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is Han Sol who we all know is main heroine. Echidna who is like small sister to Kang Yu. I hope you know that demons will apear later on, and Lillith will appear but ya remember how succubi look in this book. Later later on there will more characters much more characters (i do not mean like female characters). Till then you can ask here or join discord and ask our beloved editor Cherish, because she knows something ahead on like 6-10 chapters ahead. Also don't praise me as I'm smol idiot who only edits mtl and then gives to editor to edit more.

5. Soju

Soju Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what you mean by 'there isn't a harem ending'? I read the ending and while it did not explicitly show a harem ending, everything that led to it (especially the last 400 chapters) heavily implied a harem. The ending is open since it did not directly go into the future after everything settled down but instead right after the climax. But considering what led to it, it isn't very hard to come to the conclusion that there is indeed polygamy (harem).
    He even kissed Yeon Joo on the lips out of his own will for f-sake lol
    Also from the early chapters we already learned that he has an official first wife in Hell (Lilith) and by the end Lilith has mostly realized that he did not like her tentacles and kept herself in human form, plus there were character/relationship developments of them along the way, so much so that they even implicitly implied a threesome between Han Sol and Lilyth and Kang Woo. Han Sol also showed that she did not mind Yeon Joo havin (bondage) sex with Kang Woo (although it was borne out of a misunderstanding) and even encouraged them (telling them she gives them 30 minutes and smiled then leave lol).
    Lilith even mentioned the possibility of having a child with Kang Woo at some point early on after everything, and after I've seen these development there possibility can't help but become real in this open ending.
    I don't need to go on and keep giving examples but it really doesn't take a genius to get where it is going, especially with such an open ending so shortly after the climax.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    Scapezz, Hardix, Korleone and 5 others like this.
  6. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a list of harem members?

7. ThisReader1

ThisReader1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys who read the novel still alive? Can someone tell me the story between Lilith and Kangwoo and where should I jump chapters into the novel?

I got bored on the main storyline but I'm curious how they ended up together. Thanks!

AsuraSKY likes this.
  8. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what chapter did Lilith FINALLY realize that Kangwoo hates her tentacles?? Cause I'm tired of them too frankly lol

layyu likes this.
  9. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the manhwa art but really cant continue with this MP’s personality....:blobunamused:

10. rchen106

rchen106 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have any spoilers?

11. RedDragon0240

RedDragon0240 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably will be harem because well you know he is a Demon King and seeing his personality i believe it will a harem
    I just want to know when will he meet with his subordinates from hell and who is behind the demonic clut

Scapezz likes this.
  12. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have spoilers about the arnan empire?

13. ThisReader1

ThisReader1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (2)

14. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone done with this novel? cuz I need spoilers!!!
    I mean who's the main villain?I guess it those demon worshipper guys but isn't the MC a demon king?so who the heck r they even worshipping and why?

Hardix likes this.
  15. Hardix

Hardix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell how did kangwoo and yeong ju's relationship develop to being lover's? And the whole spoiler from current chapter 51 of manhwa?

16. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

17. mikey sane

mikey sane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey ~ are there anyone here...???

i wanna know about the ending and the harem list from the side stories (192) since there are still 9 ch with after story (ongoing)

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.